Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    No fair! I've been doing it as much as I possibly can for a long time now and I haven't seen a Glaive since my guilds kill back in TBC, not even an OH!

Still working on getting the OH. No luck since I saw the main hand drop my third run many moons ago.

Wow! Many lucky people in this thread. I got exalted with the Deathsworn back in Lich King, and since then have done numerous runs, running them every week now for 6 months. Never seen either glaive drop =(

But congratulations to all that have them! I am incredibly jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbi View Post
    Wow! Many lucky people in this thread. I got exalted with the Deathsworn back in Lich King, and since then have done numerous runs, running them every week now for 6 months. Never seen either glaive drop =(

But congratulations to all that have them! I am incredibly jealous!
    this was for me....on the eye of sulfuras i been for like 39 week until i saw finally one drop >.<

Well it's been a great start to the new year for me. Not even a week into 2013 and so far, the Onyxian Drake dropped to pretty much complete the mounts I've wanted, I got my offhand warglaive and finally got some luck getting a lfr trinket. Yes, yes, I know, I need to go buy a lottery ticket. lol

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Send it my way :P I need a OH.
    Bar this comment, I got my OH glaive a few weeks ago. Overall about 4-5 weeks apart between both glaive drops.

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 07:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Well it's been a great start to the new year for me. Not even a week into 2013 and so far, the Onyxian Drake dropped to pretty much complete the mounts I've wanted, I got my offhand warglaive and finally got some luck getting a lfr trinket. Yes, yes, I know, I need to go buy a lottery ticket. lol
    I'm still after onyxian drake, I saw it drop but unfortunately it was in a raid group with some friends, and of course I lost the roll.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

2 glaive sets one on Dk one on rogue

The old legendaries in wow was the pinnacle of rare items of epicness. It used to mean something... Now it means nothing. The whole game has become meaning less in my eyes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    The old legendaries in wow was the pinnacle of rare items of epicness. It used to mean something... Now it means nothing. The whole game has become meaning less in my eyes.
    Ofcourse they are worthless and mean nothing now. They are old content. They are just as worthless as old raids, old dungeons, old tier sets etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazarius View Post
    this was for me....on the eye of sulfuras i been for like 39 week until i saw finally one drop >.<
    My Dk is exalted with the Waterlords, have thunderfury (that took 6 months to get both bindings) and an extra set of both bindings and i NEVER saw the eye drop, i did enough runs (74ish) over the last 2 years to get enough mats to make 7 hammers (i still have another set of mats in my Bank).

Only reason i dont run MC anymore is as soon as my monk clears it, the fucking eye will drop.....

Still no love with Mal (Bought the blue drake in WOTLK for 5k from the druid who win the roll), Ony (never saw it drop) and Illi (I want both the leather helm and Glavies)

Saw both drop on rep runs with my Dk in Cata, didnt care to take them from the 70 twink rogues who had the other piece.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Deleted
    Been running BT since it was released in 2.1... our guild never saw a glaive drop.

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    My Dk is exalted with the Waterlords, have thunderfury (that took 6 months to get both bindings) and an extra set of both bindings and i NEVER saw the eye drop, i did enough runs (74ish) over the last 2 years to get enough mats to make 7 hammers (i still have another set of mats in my Bank).

Only reason i dont run MC anymore is as soon as my monk clears it, the fucking eye will drop.....

Still no love with Mal (Bought the blue drake in WOTLK for 5k from the druid who win the roll), Ony (never saw it drop) and Illi (I want both the leather helm and Glavies)

Saw both drop on rep runs with my Dk in Cata, didnt care to take them from the 70 twink rogues who had the other piece.
    Lol, I've ran MC on multiple toons every week for almost a year now and the only Eye dropped for my Rogue...and I cannot wield the Hammer

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azimzia/simple

7 kills for both glaives, got the MH on the first kill (vs 2 other rollers, god they were pissed haha). Head also dropped on the kill with the oh
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 58 runs now and still no offhand.

Long time reader, short time poster? here

Thought i'd share my experience with you all ( and too some extent boost my own ego slightly )

About 3 weeks ago i went into Black Temple with my DK for the first time. Have never been into that place with my other char's before so it was a new and exiting first run. Everything went alright. Had some slight issues with the Council but they went down eventually. Came too Illidan and got that bugger down but sadly no loot of intrest for me apart from the Bulwark shield ( can't obviously use it but " hey ... it looks quite good " ).

Now this week on Tuesday i went back. I had too a run before the reset so went in there again and everything went smooth. Ended Illidan's life again and behold ... Warglaive off-hand dropped. I was very exited and coudn't really believe my luck.

Last night .... after the reset i went again back in ... all went well, Illidan ate the floor and i was about too loot it again. I was hoping for the mainhand too drop but that would just be crazy-ness if it did. Looted him and there was the main-hand Warglaive. And a bulwark. I kept that one aswell

So .... 3 runs and full set. A 66.6% drop chance? I like those odds

I saw the armory of a level 81 DK in WotLK blues and Cata greens with 2 Illidan kills and both glaives.

R.I.P fairness in the universe
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Lucky! i'd kill for even one on my death knight, my only legendery is thunderfury on my retired paladin.

And the MoP 500 str gem if that counts.