Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    The other rings had various powers, but none had the powers that the One did. Generally, in the case of the humans and dwarves, they prolonged life and improved vitality. For the elves, they improved their magic and vitality, as well as gave them certain insights.
    Which explains that elf bitch being as scary as she is.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Sales will always look good when you are 10+ years old, but each volume has sold especially well. People get on it for length, but I like that part, and there are other manga still going that are even longer or because they are monthly releases.

Which reminds me, I need to catch up on Soul Eater, been a few months since I read them.
    but thats the amazing part very few manga have kept up this level of quality for such a long time the man has dedication in his work...he's even surpassed his inspiration (Dragonball)

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Goodnight everypony!
    Sweet dreams, FG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Goodnight everypony!
    G;night FG!
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Yeah, now that I know they exist I definitely will!

Apologies, dear sir. Might you be okay with a hug instead?
    No touchy!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Which explains that elf bitch being as scary as she is.
    Pretty much. She was a master of Elven magic, with an indomitable will and the ability to, limitedly, foresee the future.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

I can't remember off the top of my head if Middle Earth was the continent or not. I think it was the planet, or rather, that particular incarnation of the planet. It had been through a few.
    I thought Middle Earth was the continent where all the stories took place, a continent on the planet Arda which itself was one of a multitude of planets in Eä.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Goodnight everypony!
    G'night FG!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    but thats the amazing part very few manga have kept up this level of quality for such a long time the man has dedication in his work...he's even surpassed his inspiration (Dragonball)
    Yeah, but Toriyama mainly quit because he hated what others were doing to his creation.

10+ Year Old Account
    A good bit of that is actually answered in places. For instance, Sauron was a pissant compared to his former master, so he really didn't garner the attention that his former master did among the powerful beings.

The One Ring did a lot more than make you invisible, and in fact, shouldn't have done so by default. It required incredible will to subjugate the ring, however, and it would only use most of it's power for it's true master, Sauron. The ring, in essence, actually was Sauron. He bound up part of himself in the making of it.

I can't remember off the top of my head if Middle Earth was the continent or not. I think it was the planet, or rather, that particular incarnation of the planet. It had been through a few.

The other rings had various powers, but none had the powers that the One did. Generally, in the case of the humans and dwarves, they prolonged life and improved vitality. For the elves, they improved their magic and vitality, as well as gave them certain insights.
    oh yeah i read a wiki about him hes basically like how sargeras is to the lich king in power.
    Sargeras------------------------------------------------------------->Lich King
    Mogorth-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->Sauron

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    I thought Middle Earth was the continent where all the stories took place, a continent on the planet Arda which itself was one of a multitude of planets in Eä.
    I can't remember, you may be right. I haven't read the Silmarillon in quite some time.

I can't remember, you may be right. I haven't read the Silmarillon in quite some time.
    Woops, I'm wrong, Arda is the solar system and Ambar/Imbar is Earth. Also, I've never read the Silmarillion, since I can't afford books, so all my knowledge comes from the LotR wiki.
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

10+ Year Old Account
    G'night FG!

Yeah, but Toriyama mainly quit because he hated what others were doing to his creation.
    shame to Dragonball Gt was fucking retarded theres a fan made continuation called DragonBall multiverse they do a pretty decent job in recreating the feel of dragonball.
    Then theres Dragonball AF and all those other fake bullshit....poor akira his prized creation raped beyond belief

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Woops, I'm wrong, Arda is the solar system and Ambar/Imbar is Earth.
    That's right, Ambar/Imbar, and Middle Earth is the continent.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's right, Ambar/Imbar, and Middle Earth is the continent.
    Arglblargl!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, now that I know they exist I definitely will!
    Everfree Northwest voice actor panel, Canterlot Garden voice actor panel, and most of the one-on-one interviews with Final Draft are my favorites.

Arglblargl!
    Sorry, are we confusing you Frey?

No touchy!
    * Takes wing off Frey's shoulders
    Sorry, no offense intended. If Frey says no booping and no touching, then no booping and no touching it shall be. Just know, I give some of the best hugs, so if you ever need one you know where to look.

That is also true, while some arcs were better than other, this current one started off really slow it has picked up immensely, the over all work is definitely one of the best, if not the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, are we confusing you Frey?
    I am very confused!

By Anno ;_;
    * Takes wing off Frey's shoulders
    Sorry, no offense intended. If Frey says no booping and no touching, then no booping and no touching it shall be. Just know, I give some of the best hugs, so if you ever need one you know where to look.
    Pft! Save it for Thorny!

shame to Dragonball Gt was fucking retarded theres a fan made continuation called DragonBall multiverse they do a pretty decent job in recreating the feel of dragonball.
    Then theres Dragonball AF and all those other fake bullshit....poor akira his prized creation raped beyond belief
    Let's see how this new Dragonball movie will do this year. Maybe something comes from that.

Do you mind if I ask, why do you use punctuation and capitalization for paragraphs, but not for normal sentences? It makes it at least 120% more difficult to read anything you say. =|