10+ Year Old Account
    I remember hearing about that game where everyone was mafia. It sounds like it was one hell of a prank. Don't suppose anyone can direct me to that particular game so I can read it?

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I remember hearing about that game where everyone was mafia. It sounds like it was one hell of a prank. Don't suppose anyone can direct me to that particular game so I can read it?
    It was called something like "Mafia Fail: The Fail Fail Fail Fail"
    You can probably do a fun stuff search and find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dumbest. Game. Ever.

I'm pretty sure I was on the mafia team that figured it out the first night.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    It was called something like "Mafia Fail: The Fail Fail Fail Fail"
    You can probably do a fun stuff search and find it.
    To far back in time. Threads are usually locked once the game is ended and locked threads seem to be automatically deleted after a while (2-3 months?). Perhaps some of the mods can see it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    To far back in time. Threads are usually locked once the game is ended and locked threads seem to be automatically deleted after a while (2-3 months?). Perhaps some of the mods can see it though.
    Nah. You can find all the games if you search hard enough.

Here is the first game and it is a closed thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...own-Victory%29

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 12:54 AM ----------

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e#post14962886

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s#post15076223

4a
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...y#post15328519
    4b
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n#post15328326

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e#post15452973

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post15699014

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Mafia-Victory!

9.5 (Don't ask about 9. Touchy subject with the mods)
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...!#post16451209

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...m#post16657502

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 12:58 AM ----------

And I'm pretty sure this is the game that was being talked about.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-is-not-a-tuma!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post

And I'm pretty sure this is the game that was being talked about.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-is-not-a-tuma!
    Awesome, thanks. Searching Mafia Fail: the fail fail fail kinda got a lot of results and I was too lazy to search through all of them, though I do recall seeing that one in the list somewhere.

Wow, there was like a dozen people playing that I don't recognize O_o
    Last edited by Robozerim; 2013-01-03 at 08:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say 9 was touchy, it was Foxxi's first game moderating(she was a player for several games and I developed a friendship with her and I eventually wanted to play again so I asked if she wanted to try moderating. Before then, it was Arlee and I doing the moderating mostly after Kumduh stopped. Afterwards I think it was mostly Foxxi and I though I can't remember if Arlee did anymore >_< and that lasted till the last game with the anon forums we tried where I believe Foxxi either did her last one there and I gave up on modding or she did one more here and then stopped and has since disappeared both here and on steam ) and she messed up by accidentally leaving one of the people of a group of vanilla townies on the regular reply thing while BCC'ing the others. All those BCC'd players could see the one in their pm so it was kinda major. So we had to do a quick reboot AND I GOT VIGI!!!!! I almost single-handedly won the game for the town. I think I only missed mafia on one night and that was when I went for Kitteh :\

And Lysah was being silly. It wasn't Mafia Fail: etc. I don't recall the exact name, but none of em have ever been that lol. Someone should round up all the games and send me the links in a pm and I'll edit them into the op.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Games 11 through 20 were Roman numeral games (if anyone wants to bother searching for them). I'm going to bed now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    And Lysah was being silly. It wasn't Mafia Fail: etc. I don't recall the exact name, but none of em have ever been that lol. Someone should round up all the games and send me the links in a pm and I'll edit them into the op.
    Yeah, I was well aware that Lysah was using that amazing thing known as humour, while at the same time griping about a potentially bad memory. I just felt like searching it anyway. Not surprisingly, this thread was pretty near the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Nah. You can find all the games if you search hard enough.
    Ohh thanks. My previous searches has usually found the latest 2-3 games but when I've tried to go further back in time none of the previous games have appeared in search results.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found them all:

Game 1
    Game 2
    Game 3
    Game 4A
    Game 4B
    Game 5
    Game 6
    Game 7
    Game 8
    Game 9: Fayul edition
    Game 9: Real Edition
    Game 10
    Game 11
    Game 12
    Game 13
    Game 14
    Game 15
    Mafia Games 16 and 17 were played on another forum. Here are the sign up threads for Game 16 and Game 17 though.
    Game 18
    Game 19
    Game 20
    Game 21
    End of the World Special

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 01:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Ohh thanks. My previous searches has usually found the latest 2-3 games but when I've tried to go further back in time none of the previous games have appeared in search results.
    You needed to do an advanced forum search limited to Fun Stuff, for Thread titles with Mafia in. Works like a charm. <3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    I made a disturbing observation:

People that die in Mafia game have also disappeared from MMO-C forums!

Look at this, a creepy post and then nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Hokiefan View Post
    Sorry - gettin' hitched in a few days from now! Won't have time.

I'll be back I promise!
    He never came back.....HE NEVER CAME BACK!

I am now convinced this is all actually a shadow game and people getting lynched in-game also die behind their monitors. People like Army, Foxx, Sneakblade and countless of others realized it and left before it was too late...what have we done....WHAT HAVE WE DONE!?!?!

That said, can we haz the signup threads soon, I need to participate to make sure the evil shadow game hosts Keleb and Krayzy pay for their crimes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it obviously can't be every time somebody gets lynched, since I'm still around and I'm pretty sure I got lynched last game. My neck is still sore by the way, thanks guys. Maybe it's a chance of it happening every time and not a guaranteed thing.

Also, I heard about some games being played on another forum when I was trying to read a few previous games before signing up for my first game, once I realized I wasn't going to find the games I was looking for I kinda stopped reading them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Well, it obviously can't be every time somebody gets lynched, since I'm still around and I'm pretty sure I got lynched last game. My neck is still sore by the way, thanks guys. Maybe it's a chance of it happening every time and not a guaranteed thing.

Also, I heard about some games being played on another forum when I was trying to read a few previous games before signing up for my first game, once I realized I wasn't going to find the games I was looking for I kinda stopped reading them.
    I've been lynched which insta-lost the game, and I'm still around. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think last time was the only time I've been lynched(learned never to argue with Lysah). Been killed by mafia/sk a lot more. But I am still around! I just like to take vacations to Strawberry because it is more peaceful there!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got lynched my very first game and I'm still here. But yeah, Strawberry is much nicer. No evil mafia or serial killers there!
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    I got lynched my very first game and I'm still here. But yeah, Strawberry is much nicer. No evil mafia or serial killers there!
    That's because the evul Strawberry mafia migrated to Vanilla town. You just wait till people (finally) run out around here, Strawberry will be hit by gigantic crime waves

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    That's because the evul Strawberry mafia migrated to Vanilla town. You just wait till people (finally) run out around here, Strawberry will be hit by gigantic crime waves
    So your saying Strawberry did get cleared out of mafia until Vanilla was remade, or was all of that fake!?

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I think last time was the only time I've been lynched(learned never to argue with Lysah). Been killed by mafia/sk a lot more. But I am still around! I just like to take vacations to Strawberry because it is more peaceful there!
    Anyone else in my position would have lynched you, too. This was the first time in 30 games we've had two doctors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Anyone else in my position would have lynched you, too. This was the first time in 30 games we've had two doctors.
    30? Wasn't this only like game 23? But I knew I was dead when I claimed anyways, more so after learning we had 2.