Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    In 7th grade I was too busy trying to beat Ocarina of Time and worrying about being picked last for football than to be thinking about fucking.
    Yeah, the thought of having sex never even occurred to me at age 13. Hell, I didn't even start self-gratification until years later.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    That is so wrong....
    Why is it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Your still in development of your puberty i guess.
    Yes? Still don't see the problem..

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Isn't 13 fresh out of what, 7th grade?
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I imagine it is about the ease of obtaining it. An average guy could walk into a bar and shout: I NEED TO GET LAID! ANYONE WILL DO! and he likely wont get any. Now imagine an average looking woman doing the same. How many offers do you think she would get?
    Heh, I remember actually hearing that in the news lately. A group was walking around NYC asking strangers for random sexual encounters (which actually didn't happen, they just wanted the answers). Something like 70% of the men accepted, and not a single woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Oh, teenage boys think it's cool to get laid with every girl they see.
    Well, i'm 26 now and i'm married, and i still think this is cool. It's only matter of respect to my wife that stops me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I imagine it is about the ease of obtaining it. An average guy could walk into a bar and shout: I NEED TO GET LAID! ANYONE WILL DO! and he likely wont get any. Now imagine an average looking woman doing the same. How many offers do you think she would get?
    Do the men you know have such low standards? >_>

I think most men would be freaked out by someone actually doing that. It's like guys don't give themselves any credit!

I don't know, there is this discrepency for men as well. If you sleep around too much you're generally not serious boyfriend material. Same applies to girls. That said, I personally couldn't care less about other people their sexlives unless they're planning on sleeping with me. In that case I'm interested if they're clean!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Why is it wrong?

Yes? Still don't see the problem..

Pretty much.
    Lack of development, more so mentally. The first time is quite a bit different for a female compared to a male, as it results in changes. I couldn't be trusted with $20 at 13, much less a decision like virginity. I just think its a decision that should be decided by a more mature mind, which though while growing till your 20s would be apt around 16-17 to make, at minimum I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    Well, i'm 26 now and i'm married, and i still think this is cool. It's only matter of respect to my wife that stops me.
    Why is it exactly cool?

Deleted
    Being a virgin as a guy is only laughed upon when in big groups with guys trying to be tough and lying about their amount of sexual partners. If you have good friends, they won't laugh at you if you're a virgin. No matter the age. About the girls being whores for losing their virginity in high school, I've never heard that judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yeah, the thought of having sex never even occurred to me at age 13. Hell, I didn't even start self-gratification until years later.
    o.O
    I started way before I was 13... but then again I had no idea what I was doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Do the men you know have such low standards? >_>
    I wouldn't be surprised, but the 70% Rukentuts mentioned sounds a bit too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Could have been 60-some. But it was that at the bare minimum. No I don't have a source, this is just another example of trivial shit that just somehow embeds itself in my head.

o.O
    you can't stand human contact, but you started having sex way before 13? WTF
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Not sex. Self service I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I do remember reading a study where men's sexual fantasies were significantly higher than woman on stranger sex (or something similar), but it was only a difference of maybe 20%, so I always figured that the men will accept sex with anyone thing is blown way out of proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Second part of what Reeve said...

Second part of what Reeve said...
    Just use colorful metaphors. It's more fun.

Deleted
    o.O
    Girls go through puberty before boys. It's likely that you will have started earlier than most of the people on this site, since most of them are male.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Just use colorful metaphors. It's more fun.
    This whole page makes me feel dirty

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    Friends are supposed to laugh at each other. If you can't laugh at a friends virginity, talk about banging their mom, laugh at them when the hurt themselves or draw penises on their forehead when they pass out...they aren't real friends anyways.
    Sounds more like people I'd do my best to avoid rather than 'friends', to be honest. Then again, to each their own.