Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    No, as soon as it's younger than 15 (or 14 can't remember) it's considered a pedophile, even if both parties are of the same age. They can both want it at the age of 14 and it would still be illegal. Whether it's correct and good law or not is not my place to judge...but you shouldn't promote stuff that is against the law.
    No its perfectly legal, I had a friend that got his GF pregnant when they were both 15, her mother wanted to take him to the police for being a pedo and she got nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Viertel View Post

It's because not everyone buys into foolishly sentimental reasons associated purely with past religious practices. It's not exactly a major part, but a good, lasting relationship isn't going to survive in the long-term with barely adequate sex, and no matter how good of a 'natural' you are there's no better teacher than experience.
    Pretty much this. It is extremely fun and I understand if you want to save yourself but hell, don't restrict me to what you think is the ideal way to go about your virginity. You are probably raised in an extremely religious background (the south?) as I am raised in a completely different setting I have no where near the same thinking about sex as you do

No, as soon as it's younger than 15 (or 14 can't remember) it's considered a pedophile, even if both parties are of the same age.
    No it's not. You obviously don't even know what pedophile means.

They can both want it at the age of 14 and it would still be illegal.
    Not in most of the world it won't.

but you shouldn't promote stuff that is against the law.
    So where did I promote underage sex? And it isn't against the law.

Deleted
    No, as soon as it's younger than 15 (or 14 can't remember) it's considered a pedophile, even if both parties are of the same age. They can both want it at the age of 14 and it would still be illegal. Whether it's correct and good law or not is not my place to judge...but you shouldn't promote stuff that is against the law.
    Euh..

Who are they gonna claim to be the pedophile? Both?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Oh God, I'm laughing so hard right now.
    *reads back through thread*
    *grins*

Oops :P
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    I told some close friends about it and they looked at me weird when I told them that I was still a virgin. How come its us guys that look like aliens or foreign creatures if we haven't "gone in the for kill" yet? However, if girls/women lose theirs, then they are "whores".
    If you actually hang around people like that, I think it's pretty safe to say that there is something wrong with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Euh..

Who are they gonna claim to be the pedophile? Both?
    Obviously if two teenagers have sex we gotta lock them both up as pedophiles! To protect the children!! Why won't anyone think of the children!?!!

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I don't know why every time someone will come along with this tired old fail analogy and act as though it's some brilliant insight.
    I called it first on the second page hoping people would see it and not bother repeating it. I have no idea why I thought it would, I hate it.

Obviously if two teenagers have sex we gotta lock them both up as pedophiles! To protect the children!! Why won't anyone think of the children!?!!
    I think this is more applicable to say...8 year olds going at it. There have been a few cases iirc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    I called it first on the second page hoping people would see it and not bother repeating it. I have no idea why I thought it would, I hate it.
    Every single time we have a thread like this, someone trots out that load of old drivel.
    I imagine them nodding sagely to themselves thinking I sure told them with my new and insightful analogy!, while the rest of us facepalm at our keyboards.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I think this is more applicable to say...8 year olds going at it. There have been a few cases iirc.
    Well Sarac was talking about 14 year olds, but 8 year old kids getting locked up for sex? Or do you just mean engaging in sexual behaviour.

Well Sarac was talking about 14 year olds, but 8 year old kids getting locked up for sex? Or do you just mean engaging in sexual behaviour.
    I don't remember honestly. But the thought of 8 year olds doing anything past "Spin the Bottle" kind of turns my stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    Something that has always bothered me. I know that when I was in college (my first semester ever) there was this girl I met at a Freshman only event and she practically threw herself at me. I could have gone for the kill but getting a young woman pregnant outside of marriage would put shame to our family name and future weddings wouldn't be blessed.
    Thanks for making me spit out Ice tea on my keyboard and monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    short version, hypocrisy... as far as you being laughed at, virtuous behavior in current society is not the norm, so, many dont know how to deal with those that try to have virtue.
    Oh, they shun and react angerly.
    You would be surprised by peoples reactions when i tell them i dont drink, that simply phrase will put a lot of people into defensive and going along the lines of "so you are judging me? you think you are better than me?".
    Anything considered virtuous threatens a lot of people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow pretty loaded subject question but when it comes to this stuff it's all personal opinion so take all the posts with a grain of salt!

For myself here it is!

1) Why not save myself for "the one". In my mind I always viewed the one as some one that I would connect with on all levels be it emotionally, spiritually, and physically. However how would I know what I want, like and be able to commit to on the physicall part if I never went out and experienced what is out there? Would I be a good lover? would I know ahead of time if sex was a huge part of our relationship...and if so would it cause issues if I or she did not like the sex? etc . Thus I went out and experienced many types of women... not all ending in sex but I got enough experience to know what I liked, I figured out what my sex drive was and where I needed my partners sex drive etc to not be something that caused a rift in a relationship. If I had never done this I could see how a serious relationship that went into marriage never before having sex could fast deteriorate afte rrealizing you are not sexually compatible with your partner! This is a risk I was not willing to take for the sole purpose of saying 'I saved myself" ... I personally wanted to be able to say "I found some one that I match up with and sex will never be an issue in our relationship so I can focus on other things to improove".

2) Why are women sluts if they sleep around? Old baggage from a time where contraception was not available and if you got pregnant it was game over. Thus the fast and easy way to resovle the issue make it socially unacceptable for women to sleep around since it will put them in a hard place if they do not have the support. However since Men cannot get pregnant and suffer no ill effects from sleeping around the same negative reinforcement was never put in place. As the social unnaceptance on women was pushed men that were able to break down the wall women put up were seen as "studs" because women could not denie them and there charm even though society was tellign them they should wait untill they were married / in a stable relationship where the man coul be counted on. So this is just an old mentality that stuck around and really needs togo the way of the DODO!

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Thanks for making me spit out Ice tea on my keyboard and monitor.
    There actually are people in the Middle East and Asia (or of such descent) that really still believe in that and take the whole "Family Honor" thing really seriously.

Do I agree with it? No. But to each his / her own.

My group of friends don't really talk about it at all. We say some intensely gross stuff, but we just don't pry into each others lives 'that' much. I'm sure a number of us have had sex, yet we still joke around with each other, like I'm the only one still playing WoW and I get the odd, 'Playing WoW to protect my Virginity' comments.

My sister is 23 and she's saving it for marriage (Christian >.> ) and honestly I don't hold her in any higher regard then the chicks at my work who I know have had sex multiple times. I would call neither a whore or a prude, they're just living their lives how they see fit. Sure my sister is family and that's something else entirely, but just in general terms of who she is and her personality, she's not better or worse then any of the other girls I know who've had sex. People just make a bigger deal out of it then it deserves.

Joy be to the society full of hypocrisy and double standards etc etc.

There actually are people in the Middle East and Asia (or of such descent) that really still believe in that and take the whole "Family Honor" thing really seriously.

Do I agree with it? No. But to each his / her own.
    Not really to their own when they take such things "really seriously" so they start killing family members because "we had to, she brought dishonour on the family!" It happens way too often for comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Daverid View Post
    My group of friends don't really talk about it at all. We say some intensely gross stuff
    Hahahah! Yes, that brings up some memories of my friends and I describing things that would get me banned.

Not really to their own when they take such things "really seriously" so they start killing family members because "we had to, she brought dishonour on the family!" It happens way too often for comfort.
    or like in feudal japan when you disgrace your ancestors you have to commit sudoku.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.