Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I think the first time I ever kissed a girl I was maybe 4 years old. I remember it vividly, where it was, and I was totally convinced I was in love at the time. That emotion stayed with me as a platonic ideal for more than a decade afterwards.
    The only time I was really in love I think was in 8th grade to a girl in 7th grade. I'm pretty sure liked me back, but I had no clue I was until after we went to separate high schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    We had tag, but with kissing in Kindergarden. So I wouldn't say that bit is very odd.
    Ewwww. And kindergarten? Wha-

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    My cousin made a big deal about waiting until marriage. She was just divorced. Want to know why? Because her husband said their sex life is pathetic. My sister's bestfriend made a big deal about waiting until marriage. She was just divorced. Want to know why? Because her husband had a tiny wang. (Of course, she said it was for a different reason, but she told my sister he was only 2 inches when erect.) My coworker's wife made a big deal about waiting until marriage, so he waited for her. Now he's having an affair because his wife only has straight vaginal sex in one position and refuses to do anything else...

Would you ever buy a car that is going to cost you a million dollars in the long run and one that you're going to be stuck with from now until you die without taking it for a test drive first?
    Sounds to me like your cousins and coworker had relationships based purely around sexual gratification. Of course having a sexy health life is important in such relationships, but to suggest that the divorce and affairs happened purely because of what you said sounds a bit shallow and a bit shady. I'd bet there is more to it than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Yeah, most of my mates when I was a kid was either obsessed with kissing, either that or it was Pokemon.
    I can't remember ever really wanting to kiss someone, let along become obsessed with it >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I think the first time I ever kissed a girl I was maybe 4 years old. I remember it vividly, where it was, and I was totally convinced I was in love at the time. That emotion stayed with me as a platonic ideal for more than a decade afterwards.
    When you put it like that it seems very cute! In a awwww young love kind of way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I dunno about exploring, but yeah...even I had one of those goofy girls kiss me.
    Oh hey, so did I
    But she was drunk so I don't think that counted.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Oh hey, so did I
    But she was drunk so I don't think that counted.
    Well this was in 2nd grade, so I just assumed she was sober.

I wish I knew when 2nd grade was! 9? I guess most people I knew abstained from being drunk til they were at least 13!

Hahahah i was wondering about that as well, when sema says she had a similiar experience but the girl was drunk i was wondering if she understood you meant it happening in elementary school

My first kiss was in kindergarten, i was sitting on a table zoning out, almost asleep and i see this girl come to and kiss me then runs away when she realizes i wasnt asleep.

Heh, i was abused by a girl who thought i was sleeping, how many can say the same :P
    Was rather cute though cause i did fell in love with her, well, what i though was love :P holding hands and kissing with pouty lips is as far as it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Hahahah i was wondering about that as well, when sema says she had a similiar experience but the girl was drunk i was wondering if she understood you meant it happening in elementary school
    Who knows? I could have severely underestimated my ugliness.

A key that opens many locks is an awesome key.
    A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock.

welcome to the world, it's hypocrisy

Deleted
    I can't remember ever really wanting to kiss someone, let along become obsessed with it >_>
    It was cool to kiss girls, those guys usually boasted about how many girls they kissed and how many girlfriends they had. Of course, most of the time they would lie since every guy always had the hottest gal in the class as their girlfriend. And yes, even back then we other fellers thought they were really really silly.

Hey that's when I made my first bottle of wine
    So it's entirely plausible!

Hehe didn't know it was that far back. Mine happened in the sixth I think, a more plausible time to start on alcoholism.

Who knows? Maybe not possible but likely! I mean...second grade is when Catholics start giving First Communion, so maybe she was drunk on the communion wine.

This is all starting to make sense.

Hehe didn't know it was that far back. Mine happened in the sixth I think, a more plausible time to start on alcoholism.
    Darn, where in hell do you live, i mean im Portuguese, our legal age for both booze and sex is 15 and i didnt start drinking till 14, 2nd grade... whaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Syrrah View Post
    A key that opens many locks is an awesome key.
    A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock.

welcome to the world, it's hypocrisy
    A woman who has sex with many men is a "liberated woman"
    A man who has sex with many women is a "dirty, misogynistic bastard"
    Equality at it's finest.
    Keep The Beats!

Darn, where in hell do you live, i mean im Portuguese, our legal age for both booze and sex is 15 and i didnt start drinking till 14, 2nd grade... whaaa
    Well of course it's not legal... she resorted to the typical trick of breaking into her parents' liquor cabinet

Well of course it's not legal... she resorted to the typical trick of breaking into her parents' liquor cabinet
    Oh no no i didnt mean legal wise, i mean cultural wise just surprised

Oh no no i didnt mean legal wise, i mean cultural wise just surprised
    Huh, I guess I never thought about it. We might have a youth drinking problem...

My dad always let me try his alcohol from when I was about 11 upwards, I never really liked it though and I could only have a small taste or very small glass of something like wine. Its better than saying no totally and then kids turning 13/14 and getting their hands on it and getting wasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is pertinent to this conversation.

nsfw language skip to the 2:50 mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    My dad always let me try his alcohol from when I was about 11 upwards, I never really liked it though and I could only have a small taste or very small glass of something like wine. Its better than saying no totally and then kids turning 13/14 and getting their hands on it and getting wasted.
    Most hilarious thing when working at the nightclub was this tables with about 10 kids, around ...16? they had like 3 beers each and were acting totally smashed.
    Even more hilarious was when my friend who owned the club start giving them alcohol free beers in secret, they were still smashed somehow.

Speaking of beer, took me almost a year to get used to that foul concoction, acquired taste i guess.