Poll: Should we Kill Sylvanas instead of Garrosh?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulus View Post
    Goblins make even less sense, since they side with no one.
    Those goblins, that joined the horde in cata, have nothing to do with the goblins that have been in known Azeroth 8 years ago.
    Forsaken are a perfect race, you are all just hating.
    Well i give you that as a race they're different atleast.. and rather secretive and interesting.

But storywise when horde was created im pretty sure not Thrall or Cairne would have been like ''yeah its ok you can join us. Its not like you're undead and who knowns when Lich king will remedy the link between you and him, ending your so-called freedom and turning you againts us AGAIN''

Its would have been a perfect vanilla storyline that instead of naxx we would have put an end to forsaken. But alas, what is done is done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eversor-Nw View Post
    Well i give you that as a race they're different atleast.. and rather secretive and interesting.

But storywise when horde was created im pretty sure not Thrall or Cairne would have been like ''yeah its ok you can join us. Its not like you're undead and who knowns when Lich king will remedy the link between you and him, ending your so-called freedom and turning you againts us AGAIN''

Its would have been a perfect vanilla storyline that instead of naxx we would have put an end to forsaken. But alas, what is done is done.
    That is why I suggest Sylvanas and the undead leave for good, not appearing in Lore ever again. This is better, than their destruction.
    Because if they're made the bad guys, that would just be cliche and lame.

Any idea on whether or not she was acting this way prior to the defeat of Arthus?

As I said it feels like it isn't her making this choice. Also any other forsaken leader will just feel like one huge hamfisted lore move.

Deleted
    Sylvanas is as just as big as the night elf leaders.
    Besides. Cairne died, Garrosh will die - next turn will be Alliance leaders for sure.
    I fully support Sylvanas (last post about her is on page 2) she has 8 lives, have fun killing her.

But I don't see that as a bad thing, They had a "Partial" death with Anduin even though he's fully alive and didn't die however in a sense of leaders, I'd see it being a dwarf or two, or they'll restore Magni instead of having a death (they should revisit that story soon i'd love it)

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Any idea on whether or not she was acting this way prior to the defeat of Arthus?

As I said it feels like it isn't her making this choice. Also any other forsaken leader will just feel like one huge hamfisted lore move.
    She was planning but she wasn't this....out there until she died (for the second time)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Thirst for power and need to conquer all? She is only working on regaining Lordaeron, what is so wrong with that?
    She wants to regain Lordaeron and built it to a giant fortress so no one can attack her, if she dies, she ends up in the same realm as Arthas.

The only reason why Sylvanas still (un)lives is because of that fact, any Forsaken movement indirectly bears this in mind.

She wants survival for her people, she doesnt force them to join the Forsaken. They merely get ressurrected as undead and get a choice; join or simply don't.
    Who are the Alliance to 'purge' Lordaeron from it's own people? Sylvanas is merely leading them for their survival and regaining land.
    "Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long."

Great choice.

The Alliance thinks that they have a right to reclaim Lordaeron as there are many refugees from Lordaeron still within the Alliance.

And Sylvanas does not fight the Survival of her own people, she fights for own survival, she fears what will happen to her if she dies and that's her only motivation.

If Sylvanas wouldn't have to fear what comes after she dies, would have already a new Leader because Sylvanas killed herself in the short story until she realized that this may not be the best choice.

And in war, everything is permitted (the plague).
    Oh really?

So we will have Horde rebellion against Garrosh because?

For me, Sylvanas is a overblown character that has a huge fanbase which is not justified in my view.

Sylvanas was cool in TFT, using some really fancy tactics to fight those Dreadlords but since WoW she's only doing bad / wrong stuff and get's cheered for it.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2013-01-03 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Racist? How so?
    You're right, undead were human. Now they're rotting. Wouldn't be a pleasure to hang around with...

Worgen... i don't know. I've been playing for years, and for years they were the rabid slaves of Arugal. It just doesn't seem right i'm allied with them now.
    African Americans were slaves for centuries of America. Now, we live as equals with them. See how that works?

Gilneas was closed to keep "other people's troubles" out of Greymane's kingdom. It was built to separate his kingdom from the weaknesses of the Alliance. Also, attacking Gilneas during the cataclysm was Garrosh's command. The only "crime" Sylvannas commited was bringing dead Gileans to life to fight for the Undead.

I'm really failing to see what real crimes Sylvannas has commited. So far, it's all been Garrosh.

How about killing Mekkatorque instead? He's an evil little bastard, I'm telling you.

But srsly there is no guarantee we have to kill him (meant Garrosh here) at some point. Maybe he will be converted and go back to Outland as a missionary.

;>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    She wants to regain Lordaeron und built it to a giant fortress so no one can attack her, if she dies, she ends up in the same realm as Arthas.
    Oh really?

Because he's self sacrificing of the horde, everyone apart from the Orcs. Self centered bitch :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Spirit View Post
    How about killing Mekkatorque instead? He's an evil little bastard, I'm telling you.

But srsly there is no guarantee we have to kill him at some point. Maybe he will be converted and go back to Outland as a missionary.

;>
    Mekka is going to kill us all with an A-Bomb, Just you watch.

Deleted
    She wants to regain Lordaeron and built it to a giant fortress so no one can attack her, if she dies, she ends up in the same realm as Arthas.

The only reason why Sylvanas still (un)lives is because of that fact, any Forsaken movement indirectly bears this in mind.

"Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long."

Great choice.

The Alliance thinks that they have a right to reclaim Lordaeron as there are many refugees from Lordaeron still within the Alliance.

And Sylvanas does not fight the Survival of her own people, she fights for own survival, she fears what will happen to her if she dies and that's her only motivation.

If Sylvanas wouldn't have to fear what comes after she dies, would have already a new Leader because Sylvanas killed herself in the short story until she realized that this may not be the best choice.

Oh really?

For me, Sylvanas is a overblown character that has a huge fanbase which is not justified in my view.

Sylvanas was cool in TFT, using some really fancy tactics to fight those Dreadlords but since WoW she's only doing bad / wrong stuff and get's cheered for it.
    Because Garrosh is killing the Horde, the plague was used against the Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    She was planning but she wasn't this....out there until she died (for the second time)
    I heard about the remnants of frostmorne playing a major role in her turn. Why can't we just "fix" her in an epic questline? Why do so many people wanna kill the only interesting female lore character next to Proudmoore? This sounds like something fit for WC4 not WoW given the way the game works.

Also your gonna tick alot of fans off with 3 horde leaders down the pipeline.

Deleted
    I heard about the remnants of frostmorne playing a major role in her turn. Why can't we just "fix" her in an epic questline? Why do so many people wanna kill the only interesting female lore character next to Proudmoore? This sounds like something fit for WC4 not WoW given the way the game works.

Because all these people are peace-loving-fanboys. They want the Thrall horde. This game is called World of WARcraft ffs

Sylvanas is as just as big as the night elf leaders.
    Besides. Cairne died, Garrosh will die - next turn will be Alliance leaders for sure.
    What they should do is take a note out of the Song of Ice and Fire series and just start killing off the leaders left and right. Thrall? Dead. Varian? Dead. Sylvanas? Dead. Velen? Dead. Anduin? Shoved out a window.

Because he's self sacrificing of the horde, everyone apart from the Orcs. Self centered bitch :P
    It's funny to see that Sylvanas would throw away the lives of any Forsaken just to protect her, the only thing that keeps her from doing is the fact that she will run low on animated corpses if she does.

Because Garrosh is killing the Horde, the plague was used against the Alliance
    Wrathgate and such, it killed many Horde soldiers as well.

And what kind of worth is it if you destroy the land that the Alliance stood is destroyed as well?

Southshore is the Chernobyl of Warcraft.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2013-01-03 at 06:26 PM.

Deleted

3 ? (Having a hard time here, Cairne, Sylvanas(this thread), Garrosh(probability ?)

Deleted
    HELL NO! she is the next horde leader (or i quit the game)

Mekka is going to kill us all with an A-Bomb, Just you watch.
    See? Told you he is evil. Thats why we should kill him... and also because he is a gnome. Two really serious reasons.

It's funny to see that Sylvanas would throw away the lives of any Forsaken just to protect her, the only thing that keeps her from doing is the fact that she will run low on animated corpses if she does.
    Which puts her one step higher than Garrosh, who just doesnt care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Spirit View Post
    See? Told you he is evil. Thats why we should kill him... and also because he is a gnome. Two really serious reasons.
    I agree with you wholeheartedly brother

10+ Year Old Account
    I really really doubt they will kill Sylvanas any time soon, or if ever. Mostly because she is way too popular of a character in the game. They actually are more or less ignoring her right now. She hasn't done a whole lot this expansion. Personally I like her and the undead's story line. If they were really going to kill her then they should lead up to it and make it epic rather than just an end of expansion after thought.

Deleted
    ill just wait for the return of the burning legion hopefully they do some awesome important npc sacking.