Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just recently grabbed Hermes again and I'm having the same issue where I cannot get the cooldowns list to display anywhere on my screen. Am I missing a step someplace that I've forgotten about?
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    I just recently grabbed Hermes again and I'm having the same issue where I cannot get the cooldowns list to display anywhere on my screen. Am I missing a step someplace that I've forgotten about?
    Hey Fenix, I would highly recommend you Reset your Profile on the 'Profile' tab as well as doing a "Full Reset" of your Spell Monitor Data under the 'Maintenance' tab. That should resolve any issues you have and give you a fresh start.
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, that did fix my issue. I'm curious though what I'm missing to input the death knight talent Purgatory into the spell ID. I don't know what the ID number is (Wowhead does not seem to say) and any of the names I can think of are coming up with a spell name or ID error.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Thanks, that did fix my issue. I'm curious though what I'm missing to input the death knight talent Purgatory into the spell ID. I don't know what the ID number is (Wowhead does not seem to say) and any of the names I can think of are coming up with a spell name or ID error.
    The spell ID in the url is typically correct afaik, so it would be "114556" according to wowhead (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=114556/purgatory)

Quote Originally Posted by Dubalicious View Post
    The spell ID in the url is typically correct afaik, so it would be "114556" according to wowhead (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=114556/purgatory)
    This is correct.
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanzilla View Post
    https://github.com/MethyleneBL/BL_Cooldown Got updated and works (minus some errors on saving) but has a few spells missing.
    Anyone know how install?

look for a good replacement also. but hasn't found any.
    Last edited by woodknight; 2015-01-05 at 09:11 AM.