Poll: Should we Kill Sylvanas instead of Garrosh?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Given the current direction of the story, we'll probably see them both dead at some point.

Would be kinda cool if we got to defeat both of them and they started their own faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are some pretty biased poll options lol.

Not voting for either I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is mad and (most likely) influenced by an old god, and will probably begin to grow tentacles just like Deathwing..
    Garrosh + tentacles + Sylvanas = ...

OT: If you deal with her for having plague, you'd also have to deal with Sin'dorei for having Mana bomb.

Nah./10characters
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulus View Post
    Don't bring up Adolf Hitler, you ignorant, you have no idea what he was fighting for, because I'm sure, you believe the lies jews created. I will not answer any more posts about Hitler.

Any means are justified when it's survival we're talking about. And unnatural? You're a fucking racist, disgusting.

Infracted

LOL wow... He uses an example, you then take the example and put in your own words that makes it racist as shit. Yet he is the racist one. At least we know your opinion on things.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't bring up Adolf Hitler, you ignorant, you have no idea what he was fighting for, because I'm sure, you believe the lies jews created
    Did I seriously just read that? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I strongly doubt that they would stop after they conquered Lordaeron.

You see, their claim that Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken because they were it's people in live.

Then they want to take the Arathi Highlands and turn Stromgarde Keep into "New Undercity"?
    As protection? Offense is the best defense, when the Forsaken got a full hold of Lordaeron they will start to roll into Khaz Modan, may sound strange but the Forsaken have no claim of Stromgarde either.

Forsaken will not know peace until the enemies of Sylvanas are dead.
    Then who would be able to claim Lordaeron? The Alliance? What claim would they ahve over Lordaeron? Cause it once belonged to the humans?
    What happens to Stromgarde Keep is uncertain. Just because Galen Trollbane is a Forsaken doesn't mean the Forsaken will actually take over/back Stromgarde from the Syndicate. Maybe Galen will go neutral with a group of Forsaken. We don't know.

So, those ressurected don't have a choice after all?

So they get the choice between to serve the Forsaken or roll over and die?
    If it's thats the choice then i fail to the see options.
    They were already dead, so either they join the Forsaken freely or they just return to the graves if they please. How is it hard to see the options there? Be ressurrected and join the Forsaken, or just stay dead.

Garrosh wants to cure the Horde of the imperfection called "Emotions" only those emotions that strengthen should remain, also Garrosh doesn't give a shit how his enemies die, as long as they die.

Vol'jin and Baine were not fine with Garrosh war from the start, but they started to really despise it after Garrosh has shown that he would stoop down to any level to win this.
    Like i said, everything is 'permitted', but if it's normal to use? No. What Garrosh wants to do is inhuman, just like the plague. I doubt Garrosh only wants to remove / strenghten 'emotions'.

Again, in the short story it is pretty clear that Sylvanas cares for the Forsaken because she knows that will be killed when the Forsaken are dead, she needs to keep the Forsaken alive to keep herself alive, she doesn't act because of love for her people.

Or why do you think Sylvanas jumped off the Frozen throne? Lich king is dead, the only purpose in her unlife now fulfilled.

She came back because she realized that being actually dead will be worse than anything that could happen to her.
    Sylvanas jumped off the Frozen Throne cause Arthas was dead, yes. She didn't see any reason anymore to be alive. The Val'kyr showed her what would happen to the Forsaken if she would have actually jumped and they wouldn't have helped her. THAT was her reason to accept the offer the Val'kyr gave her.
    She doesn't need the Forsaken, she went back because she actually cares after the visions. She needs the Val'kyr and vice versa. That is the pact.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    sylvanas won't die because she is still on step 4 of the standard redemption story.

1 - shit happens;
    2 - you have to do bad stuff to survive;
    3 - shit gets solved;
    4 - you continue doing bad stuff because... why not?;
    5 - more shit happens;
    6 - goodness saves everything;
    7 - redemption yay
    Blizzard doesn't do redemption stories. <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Sylvanas jumped off the Frozen Throne cause Arthas was dead, yes. She didn't see any reason anymore to be alive. The Val'kyr showed her what would happen to the Forsaken if she would have actually jumped and they wouldn't have helped her. THAT was her reason to accept the offer the Val'kyr gave her.
    She doesn't need the Forsaken, she went back because she actually cares after the visions. She needs the Val'kyr and vice versa. That is the pact.
    I quote Sylvanas

"Let them perish!" Sylvanas cried. "I am finished with them!"

The only reason she came back was because she ended up in Hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    ... Who were ordered to do so by Garrosh Hellscream

For someone who really hates the undead you should probably understand who gave the orders for that whole scenario. The undead were fine with just keeping Lordaeron... however Garrosh wanted more land. The undead were right there, so he sent them. Rather than getting her people into a spot of trouble with the group they were using to help protect themselves from those who would otherwise kill them simply because they were undead, Sylvanas complied.
    So if your boss told you to go jump off a cliff you would do it? Get real. They have choice, and obviously Sylvanas has no morals / conscience. She was "forsaken" by her home kingdom becasue she was turned undead. It doesnt mean she automatically now does not have a conscience / morals. What if the home kindgom reaccepted her back in the fold? Would she have turned out all nice and fluffy?

Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    So if your boss told you to go jump off a cliff you would do it? Get real. They have choice, and obviously Sylvanas has no morals / conscience. She was "forsaken" by her home kingdom becasue she was turned undead. It doesnt mean she automatically now does not have a conscience / morals. What if the home kindgom reaccepted her back in the fold? Would she have turned out all nice and fluffy?

Seriously.
    Well if I had the choice of jumping off a cliff or getting stabbed by a hundred red hot knives I'd try my chances with the cliff, which was basically the situation here. Sylvanas didn't have any options. The Forsaken (who got their name because they were forsaken by the light and by the people who once loved them... To the elves, actually, Sylvanas died a hero... they didn't know that she was undead until relatively recently, so please don't come to me with that "her kingdom shunned her" stuff) were in the Horde because they needed allies, otherwise the rest of the world would have destroyed them. She couldn't say no without jeopardizing her people's safety. While she's not at all sunshine and buttercups (I never said such), she does care about her people enough to make sure they survive... even if she is only doing so because their survival means her survival as well.

This is pretty simple stuff and is the basis of Forsaken lore. Sylvanas needs the Horde. If she says "no" to the Warchief, that's tantamount to saying "We no longer wish to be in the Horde." which is rather obviously against her agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulus View Post
    He is racist. Unnatural? It's the same thing if people started calling african-americans unnatural because of the skin color.
    And what I said is true, so I see no reason to be infracted. Maybe because he's a jew though.
    Did you actually read what I wrote ? The UNDEAD ARE UNNATURAL. In no occurance WHATSOEVER in our world is there any example Nature has ever produced Undead animals\people\things. In the make believe world of Azeroth, the Undead are still UNNATURAL. They do not exist NATRUALLY. They are created, against their wills! via magics. It is really a stretch to even call them a race, since they are made up of multiple races. To call me a racist for calling them unnatural creatures, is pretty interesting. I can only assume you're on a RP server and play an undead and are still in character
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2013-01-03 at 08:26 PM.

Cut off her head and use it as the new Football for Winters Veil 2013

I think we all know that the warcraft story is gonna end with the alliance winning the war and every horde race being extinct.

Quote Originally Posted by jonte912 View Post
    I think we all know that the warcraft story is gonna end with the alliance winning the war and every horde race being extinct.
    Or with all mutants and aliens on Azeroth going extinct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although she has done some terrible things...she still hasn't reached that "point of no return" that Garrosh is reaching. He's not only a threat to the Alliance, but to the Horde...and even to his own race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epicsasxguy View Post
    Look @ all the feel in this thread

trololol kill everything its a video game for cryin out loud.
    I dont see why people adamantly defend a tyrant. Because thats all Sylvanas is. A bloody murderer and tyrant seeking power. And when the dead walk, the living shall fill the graves. By the light, that wont happen on my sun dial.

mmm Sylvanas...

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    Blizzard doesn't do redemption stories. <.<
    see patch 2.4
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.