Granted, but you manage to find a worm in your apple.

I wish for a happy ending, not the ones you get after massages!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, your story ends just after birth, afterall a happy ending depends on where you stop the story.

I wish for creativity

Granted. You're so creative you become an art major/artist as your profession. Your artwork is so good they sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars per piece. One day, this guy who bought your first piece ever decides he wants to appreciate the value of his purchase. Now...how does art suddenly rise in value? The artist has to stop producing pieces (so the ones currently out because rare). But how can he ensure you don't make any more pieces? How? He pushes you out of your studio deluxe apartment on the 30th floor of some building in Manhattan. You don't die, but you're paralyzed from the neck down. (And if you meant writing, then pretend this was for a famous author.)

I wish I had a radar that let me scan for nearby police so that when I'm driving I can speed and not worry about getting tickets. (The radar lets me know when to slow down in time before I enter the police's range. Or his own radar's range. Whatever.) Oh and I'm a good driver so I won't get into a car accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted. You're so creative you become an art major/artist as your profession. Your artwork is so good they sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars per piece. One day, this guy who bought your first piece ever decides he wants to appreciate the value of his purchase. Now...how does art suddenly rise in value? The artist has to stop producing pieces (so the ones currently out because rare). But how can he ensure you don't make any more pieces? How? He pushes you out of your studio deluxe apartment on the 30th floor of some building in Manhattan. You don't die, but you're paralyzed from the neck down. (And if you meant writing, then pretend this was for a famous author.)

I wish I had a radar that let me scan for nearby police so that when I'm driving I can speed and not worry about getting tickets. (The radar lets me know when to slow down in time before I enter the police's range. Or his own radar's range. Whatever.) Oh and I'm a good driver so I won't get into a car accident.
    Granted, but being in possession of these radars is now considered highly illegal; and a FEDERAL crime. While taking your car in for an oil change, a mechanic can't help but notice it, decides to dime you out for the small reward, and you're promptly arrested and sent to a max. Your cellmate? A 300 pound man who calls himself poo-bear. Enjoy.

I wish the internet in this gorram motel wasn't so slow. So that I can finish DLing Borderlands 2.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, it's so fast that you accidentally download the entire internet, but because you don't have room, all the data is released into the air at extreme speeds, crushing you to death.

I wish that made more sense.

Granted. It does...but only to yourself, at age 8.

I wish that Recettear wins Steam's Community Choice poll, and that I am able to buy it, play it, and enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. It does...but only to yourself, at age 8.

I wish that Recettear wins Steam's Community Choice poll, and that I am able to buy it, play it, and enjoy it.
    For approximately 3 minutes before a hidden virus in your system corrupts it permanently.

I wish that my neck problems would instantly heal and never give me pain or any sort of trouble again.

Granted, but now you have back problems of equal pain and trouble to your previous neck problems.

I wish I was the most courageous person on the planet.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Granted, but now you have back problems of equal pain and trouble to your previous neck problems.

I wish I was the most courageous person on the planet.
    Granted. You're now the only person on the planet.

I wish I could be the best programmer in the US

Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Granted, but being in possession of these radars is now considered highly illegal; and a FEDERAL crime. While taking your car in for an oil change, a mechanic can't help but notice it, decides to dime you out for the small reward, and you're promptly arrested and sent to a max. Your cellmate? A 300 pound man who calls himself poo-bear. Enjoy.

I wish the internet in this gorram motel wasn't so slow. So that I can finish DLing Borderlands 2.
    :O That was such a nice corruption. You should post here more.

Quote Originally Posted by Krozard View Post
    I wish I could be the best programmer in the US
    "Granted. You are now the only programmer in the US."

See what happened there?

I wish they would play good songs on the radio when I go to work out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    :O That was such a nice corruption. You should post here more.

"Granted. You are now the only programmer in the US."

See what happened there?

I wish they would play good songs on the radio when I go to work out.
    granted, now Justin beiber's song baby plays on a continuous loop when you are working out, on every MP3 player, radio station and TV station
    good music is just an opinion, after all i hate beiber

i wish i was rich in gold

Granted. Your body is now solid gold, instantly killing you.

I wish for a Strange Festive Sandvich within Team Fortress 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but it corrupts your game and blows up your steam account and computer! MUAHAHAHAA

I wish I had a life-size sculpture of the Big Daddy from Bioshock.

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    Granted but it corrupts your game and blows up your steam account and computer! MUAHAHAHAA

I wish I had a life-size sculpture of the Big Daddy from Bioshock.
    Granted. And hey, that life-size sculpture of Big Daddy... is not alive. But the life-size sculpture of Big Sister that came complimentary... most definitely is.

God speed.

I wish I had a wish.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted. That was your wish.

I wish I was able to graduate my college with the degree I want, right now, without any debt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Granted. That was your wish.

I wish I was able to graduate my college with the degree I want, right now, without any debt.
    Granted, however the degree you get turns out to be a forgery and the college has lost all records of you being there, you get arrested and spend 4 years in jail.

I wish for a murder of wishes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but a necromancer had other plans and now we all have to deal with zombie wishes. Thanks a lot.

I wish someone smart would combine the furious instrumental portion of metal with actual singing. Screaming is nice too, but can we get some balance?

Granted, but it's so amazing that it causes anyone who listens to it to go deaf.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

Granted. You now know what you want to wish for. It is so amazing that you can't control yourself. You quickly lose sanity and commit multiple murders, landing you in Death Row; your only escape is the electric chair.

I wish I could beat this Hotline Miami level.

Deleted
    Granted, but then a massive rock falls on you.