Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Sexist men engage in personal harassment/ganking of female WoW player

Anyone seen this?

http://kotaku.com/5972869/faith-in-h...g-women-gamers

This is the video in question:

How do these disgusting sexist pigs get away with it? Can we we not report him to Blizzard for personal harassment?

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 12:23 AM ----------

Mods feel free to move this if it's in the wrong section, might be an off topic thing not sure

It's not about "sexism" it's about those losers ganking low level characters because they suck at the game... they get facefucked by every other max level that finds them, so the only thing left for them is to gank random leveling toons... I can only feel pity for them. Pathetic.
    Last edited by Moinaldo; 2013-01-04 at 12:36 AM.

Seems like a joke to me. He states almost every girl gamer stereotype as facts. I also don't see why anyone would go so far out of their way to gank people like stalking them online or forming groups to follow and gank them. There are many low level players that are much easier to gank and take much less time to find.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moinaldo View Post
    It's not about "sexism" it's about those losers ganking low level characters because they suck at the game... they get facefucked by every other max level that finds them, so the only thing left for them is to gank random leveling toons... I can only feel pity for them. Pathetic.
    I ganked everyone, regardless of their level when I played... back in wrathful season, I'd go around the world just finding random people and killing them... who cares that he's targeting a girl, it really doesn't matter. It's a game and if you're getting targeted for being a girl, it's your fault for allowing people to know you're a girl.

This is all for the Lol's and if you're seriously offended, then idk what in this world wouldn't offend you... If I were still playing, I'd love to do this.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Sexism is like Racism: it's in the eye of the beholder.

I thought we were past Sexism decades ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Exactly. I dont care if the toon is a guy or a girl... but what it's really LAME is this wannabe pro ganking a low level... I will never understand the point in that... I mean, is that the only thing left for the PVP baddies that get their asses kicked when fighting against another max lvl ?? pathetic.

i dont see how this is sexist i mean he found a semi popular person on twitch and ganked them. im sure if the video was titled how to kill a guy gamer everyone would just lol and lol
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

What the... I dont even...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post
    Exactly. I dont care if the toon is a guy or a girl... but what it's really LAME is this wannabe pro ganking a low level... I will never understand the point in that... I mean, is that the only thing left for the PVP baddies that get their asses kicked when fighting against another max lvl ?? pathetic.
    You are aware he's 1000x better than you and I right? Have you ever played at 2400 rating... didn't think so... stop acting like an elitest when clearly you're not.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Oh no they're killing a Womyn, they must hate females and are possibly sexist.
    So what about the other 100k videos about people doing this to male streamers?
    The fact that they call it how to kill a gamer girl is just for this exact reason, to get her and all of you chumps mad, and by god its working.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Seems like a joke to me. He states almost every girl gamer stereotype as facts.
    I know you didn't claim that it does, but just to make sure we're on the same page, doing it as a joke really doesn't excuse that kind of behaviour.

Whatever anyone may say, if you pick a harassment target based on their gender it's sexism despite the means of harassing them. Naming the video "How to gank a girl gamer" is definitely picking a target based on their gender. This is the kind of shit I wish gaming could grow out of...

lmao this video is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post
    The point is to most likely to increase the number of views of his videos and channel. Post something sexist - it gets posted in a news article, everyone goes to watch the video.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If he got carried then maybe however from what I see the guy is actually good / better you and I even; Hell most of this thread. Like not every single person who ganks lowbies is terrible at this game, Whomever made this theory needs to stop spreading it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i dont see how this is sexist i mean he found a semi popular person on twitch and ganked them.
    You missed part one of how to find a girl gamer. Watch the video at the top of the news article which will explain where the sexism comes into play.

OT: It's kind of expected. If I were a girl I'd never admit it outside of my guild.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    You are aware he's 1000x better than you and I right? Have you ever played at 2400 rating... didn't think so... stop acting like an elitest when clearly you're not.
    You might want to stop worshiping him, as well.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    i find this damn funny.

oh wait its a girl, its not allowed to laugh

BASED FEMINISM, DOWN WITH THE MAN SCUM HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Sexiest how? So a guy decided to gank a girl streamer? I'm not sexiest nor am I one of the people who say all girls are bad gammers etc. But Almost all of the female streamers on twitch I have seen take things to heart alot more than the guys (And I only follow PVP in general). Some rank 1 female druid got trolled so much this week I think she stopped streaming. Reckful and Kungen get trolled a hell of a lot more even when they don't do much wrong.

People need a thick skin if they want to expose their self to the internet *public eye*. It has nothing to do with sexism. It's people/trolls trying to have their own version of fun. Like people have said if this was a male stream it would not even be a topic.

Deleted
    Except for the fact that he's targeting her because of her gender. Though I don't find it as anything serious, just pathetic.
    Last edited by mmoc0e128285d8; 2013-01-04 at 12:56 AM.

Ganking streamers regardless of gender looks amazingly funny. I will be looking for some more vids of this activity later when she raged at the end I laughed a lot.