Just dropping by to say that I feel like utter piss shit today so I won't be completing any requests until earliest tomorrow. Posting from my phone so it's easier to just say it here rather than trying to send out PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Greathoof View Post
    Hi talented artists!
    I would love to get a masterpiece signature with an avatar if possible (just a close up from the head).

Visible text: Ukura and the server name: Al'Akir
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Ukura/simple
    Gear set: I would like to wear T6 (Thunderheart set).
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: Mid casting a healing spell, with green glow around my hands, close-up would be cool.
    General colour scheme: Nature, green, leaves etc.
    Any extras: Nature magic scene.

Thank you for taking your time.
    Claimed and done - hope you like it

Apologies for not pre-claiming - at the moment I never know if I'll be able to finish anything I pick up.
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-01-03 at 12:36 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    and I made one for myself ::]

phew. 6 was considerably more work than 4 ::S

Gonna close my queue for now, since I have like 4-5 (possibly 6) WP requests to do. Hopefully I will have it back open this weekend if all goes well.
    Oi that's nice Esp. love the hair of the troll. *thumbs up*
    @Elyann That's how I started with photoshop: I merged screenshots of areas togther. But of course the outcome of your work is muuuuch better <3 looks great.
    @Engelen Hope you're better soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey artists, and everybody. I need help.

My guild has requested me to get a guild logo for us, so this is the first place i went to.

If anybody has experience in making logos, that would be awesome.

The guild name is Om Nom United. the logo needs to go with the guild name
    Not really sure what else needs to be provided

Quote Originally Posted by Febreeze View Post
    Hey guys, I was hoping one of you lovely people could possibly do a wallpaper which I will give to my beautiful fiancee

Resolution: 1600x1050 please
    Visible text: Hakyla (character) Non Omnis Moriar (guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hakyla/simple
    Gear set: As shown in armory link
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: She is a hunter with loque'nahak as a pet called Jasper, if that little fella could be in there at her side that would be awesome!
    Any extras: She ADORES her night elves, so something around that theme (she loves her green equipment as you can see on the armory) other than that, feel free to use full artistic license to go crazy
    Done
    Im really happy with this, hope you are too. Probably the longest time spent on this one than any other Ive done before hehe.

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLol View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right place, but the OP didn't mention Warcraft only, I'm looking to have a League of Legends wallpaper altered in color and image but keeping the same layout.

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Carry You To Victory
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/Fx47I.jpg
    Gear set: I would like to change some of the champions and all of the skins
    Frame 1: Vayne: http://www.team-dignitas.net/uploads...seekerskin.jpg
    Frame 2: Caitlyn: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-POygM3b8uh...0/Caitlyn1.jpg
    Frame 3: Miss Fortune: http://lolwp.com/wp-content/uploads/...ecretAgent.jpg
    Frame 4: Ashe: http://lolwp.com/wp-content/uploads/...-Ashe-Skin.jpg
    Frame 5: Tristana: http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....l_Tristana.jpg

I don't want the names added to the frame, just adding their names for reference.

General colour scheme: I would like the same abstract type of background, it doesn't need to be identical, but the design is nice, also darker colors, black with whatever else works well with it.
    I was looking for something to do and all the signature requests seem to have been scooped up already, so I hope this is sufficient!
    (Click, then press download button on my DA page for correct resolution)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done - hope you like it

Apologies for not pre-claiming - at the moment I never know if I'll be able to finish anything I pick up.
    It's amazing, thank you very much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:

Let me begin by saying, I'm not happy with this in the least. I should have known better than to pick up a wallpaper, but I thought perhaps I could overcome my fears and do a decent job. I just couldn't.

I have no idea if the poster will like it or not as they wished to have a white tree, and I couldn't find a white tree, only a black tree. I also filtered the character to match/blend with the background and I have no idea if they'll like that or not.

I'm just going to let this serve as a prime example why I stick to signatures and don't do wallpapers very often.
    To the requester: If you're not happy with this, please feel free to request from one of the artists who actually knows what the hell they're doing. If you do want to keep it, remember to click the download button on my DA page for the correct size. <3

Thank you soo much for attempting this as I know you don't like doing wallpapers. I actually really love it, the style, the feeling, I don't even care about the colour of the tree! I'm very happy with it <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliburX View Post
    Thank you soo much for attempting this as I know you don't like doing wallpapers. I actually really love it, the style, the feeling, I don't even care about the colour of the tree! I'm very happy with it <3
    I'm very glad to hear that.

I'll probably test out doing some wallpapers again sometime soon but I think I'll probably stick with trying paneled ones or ones with a simple brushed on color design like i4ni has been doing lately instead of ones with a background.

I envy Elyaan and Geeki and everyone else who is good at wallpapers with backgrounds. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Done
    Im really happy with this, hope you are too. Probably the longest time spent on this one than any other Ive done before hehe.

OMG this is absolutely AMAZING!! Thank you so so so much for this, she has gone crazy now (in a good way hehehe!!)

Hey there I have been browsing the work done here, and I am more than impressed. I am looking to have a signature made.

Visible text: My toons name: Ticklemonsta and along with this just add in spec/class Holy Paladin

Armory link/Facial screenshot: It's actually not letting me post links to my armory since I am a new user to this site. Plus I did a recent transfer so at the moment it's reading as an error, but should be viewable at any second. My toon is Ticklemonsta on the realm shattered Hand. I was not going to be using my current gear either just a female Blood Elf

Gear set: For the Gear Set I would really like the Paladin Ulduar tier minus the helm. If able the Firelands bethilac shield on my back paired with the Heroic DS healing mace from deathwing hanging from my side, but not a big deal if it isn't possible.

Helm visible: No, and as a side note would prefer the female blood elf ponytail hairstyle (Redish brown tint) Once again if not that is fine as well.

Your pose: For the pose I would prefer it to be midcast which is when it appears they are forming an imaginary ball of light while casting

General colour scheme: For this I was thinking some sort of darkish background (something that kinda says your surrounded by danger/death etc.) then if possible a beam of light of some sort shining down on me while midcast.

Any extras: If possible it would be cool to have my wings popped while casting and possibly the guardian of ancient kings standing beside me as well. One final thing to top it all off and bring it together would be a deep red Horde symbol worked into it somewhere.

Thanks for anyone who may pick this up. If any additional information is needed please let me know. Once again thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Done

Wooooow that hair!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Oh my, thank you guys for all the comments! Warms my heart ♥

And Elyaan, great wallpapers! Especially love the troll one, I'm a true sucker for blue stuff.

-

On to some requests!

Wallpaper:
    I left the name out because my Photoshop crashed every single time I tried to use the type tool. The psd got quite large in filesize. Hope it's okay still.

iPad wallpaper:

-

/dies from tired
    Looks wonderful and ty.

Wonderful Sig made by Torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: (Vxiv which is my charector name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wn/Vxiv/simple I would like to have him in kind of fire druided out, maybe kind of hell flames with a mean grin)
    Gear set: (Fire Druid Firelands set)
    Helm visible: (Rather not)
    Your pose: (I would kind of like to give him a mean look maybe some smoke like white steaming from him, with a vicious look)
    General colour scheme: ( Maybe a mixture between fire hot ret, to deep fire blue in some areas maybe a blackish backround)
    Any extras: (I am a feral druid, so my cat form and melee are really part of who i am, but being a fire druid, i kind might like a multi personality, crazy look that goes with the feral style)
    I'll claim this.

Done! Please note, I realize this is Fandral Staghelm but it was the only fire druid model I could find in WMV and the best way to make your male night elf look just like a fire druid. I hope it's sufficient.

Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-01-03 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I was looking for something to do and all the signature requests seem to have been scooped up already, so I hope this is sufficient!
    (Click, then press download button on my DA page for correct resolution)
    Omg that's amazing, that's exactly what I was looking for <3
    How Could Drops Of Water Know Themselves To Be A River?

Yet The River Flows On.

Hello, I posted a week ago and had not seen a response or PM yet, so I decided to re-post based on the cooldown to see if anyone was interested

Here is my signature request. I may be interested in a desktop for my phone and computer as well.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Visible text: Just my name and guild name would be great: Amirantha - Second Attempt
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...antha/advanced
    Gear set: T1, the same transmog I have on now with the daggers (they would glow red if glow would show up in the armory)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: An action shot stabbing with one of my daggers would be great, but I am not terribly picky.
    General colour scheme: Close to the same as my gear with the black/dark + Red scheme with some black shadowy smoke to make it feel more deadly.
    Any extras: Again, I am not too picky here, just be creative (which I can clearly see is not a problem). Dont bother with the guild tabbard as it does not really fit the color scheme of my gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there I was wondering if I can request a sig please from someone. thankyou in advance

Visible text: Vena Ribcrusher
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rd/Vena/simple
    Gear set: My current transmog but with no weapon and an eye patch
    Your pose: Fist up and ready
    General colour scheme: Red & browns
    Any extras: Maybe the back ground could be in durotar or org?
    The Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirantha View Post
    Hello, I posted a week ago and had not seen a response or PM yet, so I decided to re-post based on the cooldown to see if anyone was interested

Here is my signature request. I may be interested in a desktop for my phone and computer as well.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Visible text: Just my name and guild name would be great: Amirantha - Second Attempt
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Gear set: T1, the same transmog I have on now with the daggers (they would glow red if glow would show up in the armory)
    Your pose: An action shot stabbing with one of my daggers would be great, but I am not terribly picky.
    General colour scheme: Close to the same as my gear with the black/dark + Red scheme with some black shadowy smoke to make it feel more deadly.
    Any extras: Again, I am not too picky here, just be creative (which I can clearly see is not a problem). Dont bother with the guild tabbard as it does not really fit the color scheme of my gear.
    Gonna give it a shot.

EDIT:
    Opened PS and gave it a shot: (if you don't like it,then it's all cool,haven't done anything with PS for ages)
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-01-04 at 12:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Gonna give it a shot.

EDIT:
    Opened PS and gave it a shot: (if you don't like it,then it's all cool,haven't done anything with PS for ages)
    Just wanted to note the size dimensions on that are too large for the site. If it's used the requester would likely get a signature infraction. It's 74KB, the site limit is 50KB.

You have it saved as a PNG file, if you were to use the "Save for Web" option in PS and save it as a JPEG instead you can easily get it below 50KB by adjusting the % quality slider.

Deleted
    Might be wrong place to post this but i hope its not..
    Posting it here & on my DA.. I was planing on doing 2x siggys & avatars to go with them.

"Seems i got stuck & cant make anything.

If you (from MMO-Champ) wanna help me with this
    plz let me know

I also saved the PSD but dont know how or were to post it."