Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post

Bagging dude. Bagging.
    oops lol

anyway, what's the difference with a massager?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

I think the only way prostituion becomes better viewed inn the eyes of the common man is if it was more respected. They should pay taxes, have a union that looks after there intrestes and so on. Makes sure there working conditions aint dangerous.

...But thats never gonna happen Until then its like the battle if weed should be legal.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    I think the only way prostituion becomes better viewed inn the eyes of the common man is if it was more respected. They should pay taxes, have a union that looks after there intrestes and so on. Makes sure there working conditions aint dangerous.

...But thats never gonna happen Until then its like the battle if weed should be legal.
    I know a country that has both ^__^
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Deleted
    $780,000? Nice.

I mean, I can obviously not speak for a girl's experience as I am a guy, and when it comes to sex, only guys have fun and girls never do (or so they say), but to make it "equal" let's say I could somehow sell my virginity of taking it in the butt.

For $780,000 (provided the other guy doesn't have a contractable disease), I'd offer you drinks, bend over, and ask whether it was fine for you when you're done.
    You can even go a second time.

$780,000. Yeah, you can't buy love, but for 780,000 I'll take that buttock massage.

Quote Originally Posted by choww View Post
    $780,000? Nice.

I mean, I can obviously not speak for a girl's experience as I am a guy, and when it comes to sex, only guys have fun and girls never do (or so they say), but to make it "equal" let's say I could somehow sell my virginity of taking it in the butt.

For $780,000 (provided the other guy doesn't have a contractable disease), I'd offer you drinks, bend over, and ask whether it was fine for you when you're done.

$780,000. Yeah, you can't buy love, but for 780,000 I'll take that buttock massage.
    LOL!
    that's a lot of money indeed but homophobic as I am I believe I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror ever again
    however, for the same amount I would probably have sex with a fat old lady or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by capitano666 View Post
    Seriously man, your initial argument was that men are less likely to prostitute themselves because prostitution "has ties to disparity in power" (I assume you meant that we lived/live in a sexist society). An alternative and easier explanation was given to you but you keep arguing that black is white.
    What causes people to break moral boundaries and commit crimes? Need. What causes relative need in society? Disparity. Which gender has been associated throughout history with generally lesser rights and freedoms, as well as influence and affluence in society? Women. The development as women being the more typical gender to employ prostitution, with men (who have historically had the financial and political authority) being the ones to capitalize on said disparaged state, is inherently tied to said disparity throughout history, resulting in long term social trends as subtle and set in place as interpersonal dynamics. As studies in New Guinea have shown, where gender roles are essential reversed, the vast majority of things that we attribute to biology are in fact social constructs.

Why are you reaching only for the most simplistic answer and then stopping there? Exploring the deeper reasoning behind things such as this is not only more factual, but more interesting.
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-01-04 at 05:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Money can be exchanged for goods and services. News at 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    If the following two statements were true:

I am a female.

I am a virgin.

I would absolutely, without question, auction off my de-flowering. Wouldn't even think twice about it.

Let's face it, there isn't anything special about it anymore in the world of today. If we're talking $500k+, that is life-changing...way more so than losing a stupid V-card to either someone you "love" at 18 and/or the drunk captain of the football team.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

whatever happened to dinner & a movie? virgins aint special, just awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by choww View Post
    $780,000? Nice.

780k was some other woman. This girl is only up to 35k.

But yeh, i'd be really into it for that much cash, could be an alien, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    personally i would be quite happy if prostitution was made legal. what a woman decides to do with her body is NOT the government's business.
    That's a rosy way to look at it. But the reality is, what woman would really want to do that job? They would do it out of economic desperation. I highly doubt women are lining up to be prostitutes unless there is a dire economic need. We should address the root cause here, not make it more widespread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    That's a rosy way to look at it. But the reality is, what woman would really want to do that job? They would do it out of economic desperation. I highly doubt women are lining up to be prostitutes unless there is a dire economic need. We should address the root cause here, not make it more widespread.
    There are many respectable women who would opt for prostitution simply out of personal preference.

If prostitution were legal and regulated, it would be made a lot safer for all involved. Not to mention the tax revenue.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    probably the same women who are strippers would do it.

Why are people even interested so much in virgins ? Just because you're the first to conquer that land doesn't mean it's gonna be especially entertaining (it usual is awkward) - so what's the big deal ?

Yup, dont blame her, blame today's society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaFlavor View Post
    Why are people even interested so much in virgins ? Just because you're the first to conquer that land doesn't mean it's gonna be especially entertaining (it usual is awkward) - so what's the big deal ?
    Why do people buy four wheel drive vehicles when they only drive in urban areas with not much inclement weather?

Prestige.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woceip View Post
    No, but the complications that go along with that are. It'd be nice if it was that simple, and in some cases it could be. But there are too many 'this is why we can't have nice things' things involved.
    and a large number of those complications are due to it being illegal
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know I don't understand what makes a ''virgin'' special especially for 780,000$
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-01-04 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    whatever happened to dinner & a movie? virgins aint special, just awkward.
    haha, at least someone brought it up.

If I'm gonna spend $780k to bang some woman, they better have some experience to go with it.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Why do people buy four wheel drive vehicles when they only drive in urban areas with not much inclement weather?

Prestige.
    Not sure paying a virgin for sex is going to get you a lot of prestige - but I guess different strokes for different people (not talking about you, of course, just trying to imagine certain circles finding it prestigious).