Poll: What other MoP raids should happen?

Question What raids would you like to see before Seige of Orgrimmar?

It seems like maybe there will be atleast 1 more tier of raids added before Seige of Orgrimmar judging by Blizzards new system of doing patches, I always imagined Throne of Thunder since 5.0 then after that Seige of Orgrimmar. Thunder King seems like the big baddie of Pandaria but what raids do you think can come in afterwards?

Comment if you believe certain raids in poll should be released together.

Deleted
    With Zandalari scouts landing on the shores of Pandaria, looking for 'the best place to land' i'm hoping a full troll raid after Thunder King, hell, I wouldn't even care if it was another Totc type raid as long as its something

10+ Year Old Account
    I vote for fridge raiding:

since big raids require food.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Kuel View Post
    With Zandalari scouts landing on the shores of Pandaria, looking for 'the best place to land' i'm hoping a full troll raid after Thunder King, hell, I wouldn't even care if it was another Totc type raid as long as its something
    True, although Throne of Thunder has few troll encounters such as the council and the other 2 in the first set of 3 bosses, there is no sign of zul or Rastakhan.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is 5.3 will be a non raid patch with hopefully a few scenarios or dungeons telling the story of the Horde and Alliance setting up for the siege of Orgimmar. With the 7th Sha being the final phase of the Garrosh encounter.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I vote for fridge raiding:

since big raids require food.
    I have to go with you on this one.

A Virmen raid might be the greatest raid ever in the history of WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    A Virmen raid might be the greatest raid ever in the history of WoW.
    I can see it now..... the turnips are our only hope for success

Deleted
    What i'd like to see is Y'Shaarj raid in caverns under Pandaria. Y'Shaarj is not alive there, we're walking around his body. There are some Old God servants, Mantid and Elementals, and of course, 7th Sha in Emperor Shaohao at the end. That 7th Sha will then find home in our favourite son of Hellscream.

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 07:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomenommer View Post
    I can see it now..... the turnips are our only hope for success
    Maiev and Akama helped us with Illidan.
    Tirion helped us with Lich King.
    Aspects and Thrall helped us with Deathwing.
    If in this Virmen raid isn't gigantic Terrible Turnip npc that will help us defeat Carrotmuncher, Great King of Virmens, i will be dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    What i'd like to see is Y'Shaarj raid in caverns under Pandaria. Y'Shaarj is not alive there, we're walking around his body. There are some Old God servants, Mantid and Elementals, and of course, 7th Sha in Emperor Shaohao at the end. That 7th Sha will then find home in our favourite son of Hellscream.

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 07:23 PM ----------

Maiev and Akama helped us with Illidan.
    Tirion helped us with Lich King.
    Aspects and Thrall helped us with Deathwing.
    If in this Virmen raid isn't gigantic Terrible Turnip npc that will help us defeat Carrotmuncher, Great King of Virmens, i will be dissapointed.
    I hope Y'shaarj doesn't become an N'zoth and never be seen after alot of mentioning.

Haha carrotmuncher may just be the second of our concerns, for on heroic after he is defeated the terrible turnip turns on us, leading to the hardest fight Blizzard has ever made!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnomenommer View Post
    I hope Y'shaarj doesn't become an N'zoth and never be seen after alot of mentioning.

Haha carrotmuncher may just be the second of our concerns, for on heroic after he is defeated the terrible turnip turns on us, leading to the hardest fight Blizzard has ever made!
    I can see it! Same dps requirements as Lich King HC! Avaiable only for one hour per week like Algalon! Same movement hard fight like Heroic Ragnaros! And same lenght as Sha of Fear Heroic, that means only 3 pulls per week. That would be boss.

Yeah, i hope that there is something in store for Y'Shaarj and even for N'Zoth in another expansion. I want to see whole Old God body, not just "piece" like C'Thun or Yogg-Saron.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    I can see it! Same dps requirements as Lich King HC! Avaiable only for one hour per week like Algalon! Same movement hard fight like Heroic Ragnaros! And same lenght as Sha of Fear Heroic, that means only 3 pulls per week. That would be boss.

Yeah, i hope that there is something in store for Y'Shaarj and even for N'Zoth in another expansion. I want to see whole Old God body, not just "piece" like C'Thun or Yogg-Saron.
    I really hope Blizzard sees this! Such a brilliant fight idea!