Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Not to mention that you won't be able to respond to your confirmation pm unless you have 10 posts. Maybe one day I'll get more than the bare minimum. Maybe.
    I would say come play in PvM with us, but that won't contribute to your post score any more than Mafia does.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles85 View Post
    I'll join in. And there will be a few new members to this site Majab Brandonc and I are both from another site where we used to do Mafia Games with Greeney.
    Omg, another person who changes my name to resemble another name!

And yeah, those that are new to the forum should get 10 posts outside of Fun Stuff forum, but do it in a constructive way please, don't spam.

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 06:06 PM ----------

Something else that I want to know is this.

I didn't quite understand well if we can PM each other or not during the game. Apparently, the new people that are from another forum don't PM each other because they can't, right?

I just want to know if we are allowed to do that or not during this game.

Deleted
    I guess I'll sign up

*crawls out of her foxhole, looks around... Sniffs the air for unfamiliar scents. Trots over and stamps her paw on the sign up board, then curls up underneath it*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    *crawls out of her foxhole, looks around... Sniffs the air for unfamiliar scents. Trots over and stamps her paw on the sign up board, then curls up underneath it*
    :O A wold Foxxi appears!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I didn't quite understand well if we can PM each other or not during the game. Apparently, the new people that are from another forum don't PM each other because they can't, right?

Basically I think he asking nicely that you don't talk to each other about the game outside of the game thread and that all game related discussions should happen there.

Oh hai thar Foxxie, happy to see you are still alive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Basically I think he asking nicely that you don't talk to each other about the game outside of the game thread and that all game related discussions should happen there.

Oh hai thar Foxxie, happy to see you are still alive
    indeed ^_^

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Something else that I want to know is this.

This is something the people from the old site will need to get used to as it was not permitted there. It's going to be allowed for anyone playing in this game, but I'd appreciate if people tried to avoid doing it.

Obviously, anyone in the mafia should not feel guilty if they PM a fellow mafia member.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-01-04 at 07:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    This is something the people from the old site will need to get used to as it was not permitted there. It's going to be allowed in this game, but I'd like to ask people to discourage it.
    If you tell us to not do it, then most of us won't do it. I only say it's unable to be controlled b/c there might be the few people who decide to do it anyways that we'll never know about.

Deleted
    This is something the people from the old site will need to get used to as it was not permitted there. It's going to be allowed for anyone playing in this game, but I'd appreciate if people tried to avoid doing it.

Obviously, anyone in the mafia should not feel guilty if they PM a fellow mafia member.
    But, I don't want to sound pissy or something, but you either say no to it or say yes, because people will definitely PM each other, atleast the ones who have been playing here for a while.

So we either can or can't.

Some people will even if it is said clearly not to do it. It's basically he would rather you don't do it (so don't) but he realizes we have no real way to enforce it. At least how I am understanding it.

But, I don't want to sound pissy or something, but you either say no to it or say yes, because people will definitely PM each other, atleast the ones who have been playing here for a while.

So we either can or can't.
    Sorry if I seem confusing. There will be no punishment if I find out you're doing it (as I generally modkill someone if I find out they do).
    I would just prefer if you didn't, but just to be clear: Yes, you can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Some people will even if it is said clearly not to do it. It's basically he would rather you don't do it (so don't) but he realizes we have no real way to enforce it. At least how I am understanding it.
    Well, I don't know but if the mod told me not to, I wouldn't.

I don't really know about other people though...

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 07:39 PM ----------

Sorry if I seem confusing. There will be no punishment if I find out you're doing it (as I generally modkill someone if I find out they do).
    I would just prefer if you didn't, but just to be clear: Yes, you can.
    Well, I sure won't.

I'm batman please don't lynch me.

Deleted
    Can I bet the Joker or something? I like to make jokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    obvious Two-face, I'M THE BATMAN!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    You can be Calendar Man. Clearly ze superior villain!
    Is that a cape? If so, I want to be that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Vote: L

I CAN MAKE THE ABREVIATIONS TOO!

Sign me in.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    poor NFT, hemad

Deleted
    Treann suffers a lot when he plays Mafia.