Poll: Should we Kill Sylvanas instead of Garrosh?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    If the Forsaken become a third faction remains to be seen....
    I kinda think they should've always been a neutral faction kinda like how the Klaxxi are, it would also mean during Vanilla they could've been the mirror of the Argent Dawn.
    In the end I think though that them joining the Horde holds back their story as well as the other Horde races.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    And yes, I do see this inevitably happening. If not in WoW, then in WC4. She will betray the Horde, she will become the New Scourge, and she will die.

If the Forsaken become a third faction remains to be seen....
    There could always be a split within the Forsaken, the radical forsaken that follow Sylvanas and the moderate that ally with the Argent Crusade / Ebon Blade to stop Sylvanas.

There are some Forsaken that turned away from Sylvanas, http://www.wowpedia.org/Argent_Apothecary_Judkins for example.

"I once worked for the so-called "Banshee-Queen", Sylvanas, as an apothecary. I used to admire her, but something's changed within her. She's not herself anymore. I broke my vows with the Forsaken and joined the Crusade."

This Npc was added with Cata, so he's mostly talking about Sylvanas' change after Wotlk.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2013-01-04 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    What kind of stupid justifier is this? Forsaken kill people in and out of lordaeron lands. Many whom did nothing against forsaken. They kill them and raise them against their own will. Same thing that the scourge did. Did we say 'o the poor scourge just wants to be alive' ?
    Difference is: Scourge = Brainless mindcontrolled puppets for the LK.... Forsaken controll their actions as far as i know.

Sure, they get resurected against their will, but atleast they controll themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

Sylvanas is nothing like Garrosh and is arguably more loyal to the Horde than he currently is even as its warchief. If you aren't an orc, Garrosh could give two shits about you. He already tried to assassinate Vol'Jin, and he is purposely sending Blood Elves into really dangerous areas without regard for their lives (to the extent that Lor'themar was ready to leave the Horde). And as shown in Silverpine and her short story, Garrosh has no problem throwing Forsaken forces into the blender rather than commit his own people to battle. How infuriated would you be if someone told you that not only were they going to lead your troops to a pointless slaughter, but also that you couldn't use the one tool available to you to replenish your numbers?

I like Sylvanas because she has very clear reasons for doing the things that others consider evil. In Gilneas the Forsaken wanted to use the plague to cut down on their losses at times. The apothecary Lydon(?) begs Garrosh to let him use the plague, even a just a little, just to cause panic in the Gilnean troops so the Forsaken wouldn't have to spearhead Garrosh's dumbass frontal assault strategy. He was denied. It wasn't until Sylvanas herself showed up and told Garrosh to stuff it that her people stopped being misused.

And, as far as I can tell, Sylvanas has only been a serious aggressor within the boundaries of what the Forsaken consider to be their own territory (Lordaeron). The Alliance may disagree with this, but they shouldn't blame her when their forces are melted or converted after infiltrating what is considered by her to be sovereign territory. Southshore and the assorted human outposts in Hillsbrad pre-Cata were Alliance, and thus it should shock nobody that they eventually got steamrolled. Also, I doubt she has ambitions or world domination at this point. Yes, she finally has a way to replenish her people, but she is down to what...5 Val'kyr left?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DFu4ever View Post
    Sylvanas is nothing like Garrosh and is arguably more loyal to the Horde than he currently is even as its warchief. If you aren't an orc, Garrosh could give two shits about you. He already tried to assassinate Vol'Jin, and he is purposely sending Blood Elves into really dangerous areas without regard for their lives (to the extent that Lor'themar was ready to leave the Horde). And as shown in Silverpine and her short story, Garrosh has no problem throwing Forsaken forces into the blender rather than commit his own people to battle. How infuriated would you be if someone told you that not only were they going to lead your troops to a pointless slaughter, but also that you couldn't use the one tool available to you to replenish your numbers?

I like Sylvanas because she has very clear reasons for doing the things that others consider evil. In Gilneas the Forsaken wanted to use the plague to cut down on their losses at times. The apothecary Lydon(?) begs Garrosh to let him use the plague, even a just a little, just to cause panic in the Gilnean troops so the Forsaken wouldn't have to spearhead Garrosh's dumbass frontal assault strategy. He was denied. It wasn't until Sylvanas herself showed up and told Garrosh to stuff it that her people stopped being misused.

And, as far as I can tell, Sylvanas has only been a serious aggressor within the boundaries of what the Forsaken consider to be their own territory (Lordaeron). The Alliance may disagree with this, but they shouldn't blame her when their forces are melted or converted after infiltrating what is considered by her to be sovereign territory. Southshore and the assorted human outposts in Hillsbrad pre-Cata were Alliance, and thus it should shock nobody that they eventually got steamrolled. Also, I doubt she has ambitions or world domination at this point. Yes, she finally has a way to replenish her people, but she is down to what...5 Val'kyr left?
    Vol'jin was already making death threats to Garrosh first of all.

As for Blood Elves, they need to realize, the Horde is an Orcish Group, Orcish customs, ideas, and values are the norm. Ever heard the phrase "Lok'tar Ogar! Victory or death!" Or, hell, even Broxigar wanted to Die a "Glorious Death" over at Hyjal.

Also my bets on Sylvanas trying to become exactly what she hated. I mean the shards of Frostmourne ARE missing, she's raising the dead and using her Plague right and left, at this point, there's really not much else for her to do to become as bad as Arthas.

Deleted
    Ofc cant stand this non factor char pre wow era. Only after 14 year old boys got obsessed with leader + tits she got attention. kill her with fire

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Also my bets on Sylvanas trying to become exactly what she hated. I mean the shards of Frostmourne ARE missing, she's raising the dead and using her Plague right and left, at this point, there's really not much else for her to do to become as bad as Arthas.
    fight fire with fire?

Isnt that how the Ebon Blade saw themselves during Wrath
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    You must be BFF with Garrosh then .
    I kinda liked him in Cataclysm, but right now they are slaughtering his character the same way they did with Kael'thas (my favorite character before the end of TBC) and Illidan. RAWR I'M MAD WITH POWER GIVE ME WORLD DOMINATION I'M A NAZI!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxzar View Post
    Ofc cant stand this non factor char pre wow era. Only after 14 year old boys got obsessed with leader + tits she got attention. kill her with fire
    non factor pre wow ? sure brah... whatever boats your float..

Quote Originally Posted by Soulus View Post
    No, Sylvanas is the only Horde leader I like. She is the most sane and perfect.
    You mean she's the only female leader. Otherwise you wouldn't use a word like "perfect". A woman in a story doesn't even need to have depth to be interesting, has always been that way.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2013-01-05 at 01:55 AM.

Deleted
    Sylvanas will get her butt kicked when Alleria comes to rescue;}
    Garrosh will sacrifice himself to become new guardian of universe in order to save his beloved Azeroth and its people or even better he will be new titan just for sake of everyones predictions, face it twist like this would be awesome

The horde should have Garrosh remain as the leader of the horde. The horde should be the menace. I don't see what's so wrong with that. You can't have 2 good sides doing bad things to each other. Have 1 side doing bad things to the other side so that the other side can try to crush them. And so on and so on.

she will most likely get redemption story along with the Forsaken but Garrosh has earned the hate of not only the Alliance but the Horde.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    The horde should have Garrosh remain as the leader of the horde. The horde should be the menace. I don't see what's so wrong with that. You can't have 2 good sides doing bad things to each other. Have 1 side doing bad things to the other side so that the other side can try to crush them. And so on and so on.
    How 'bout Warhammer? Imperium of Man, Eldar, and Tau Empire can all be considered "good", given that their common enemies - Chaos, Dark Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons - are the evil. The latter two simply kill or devour everything because it's what they do, and former two do it for pleasure. And orks. They just do things because WAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!! Yet Imperium, Eldar, and Tau slaughter each other mercilessly.
    Last edited by Haven; 2013-01-05 at 04:53 AM.