Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Wallpaper Series (Feedback Appreciated)

Hey guys n gals,

Click the Crest of the wallpaper you want to view

I want at least 3 characters per faction, but some are much harder for me than others to work out.

Here's the list of characters I have for each faction, Any suggestions / Modifications you'd make ?

Alliance

Dwarves

Gnome - Having Difficulty here

Worgen - Major Difficulty
    Main Idea, Have both of their Worgen and Human Forms ?

Horde
    Orc
    Was thinking of using Nazgrim & Saurfang, but I like these 3

Troll - Having Difficulty(Zul'tore)

Tauren

Goblin - This one sucks
    Why is there no model for gallywix like the one described....

FINISHED
    • Human
    • Night Elf
    • Draenei
    • Undead
    • Blood Elf

Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2013-04-21 at 08:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could use a human Lorna Crowley or Liam Greymane as the third worgen one. They're not "worgen" per se, but they're Gilnean and pretty important. Lord Godfrey too, though he might feel a little... out of place.

I'd go for Nathanos Blightcaller as the third Forsaken one, and/or replace Koltira with Voss.

The rest look like great choices, though the gnomes and trolls are beyond me. You could branch out and use "independent" characters like Millhouse Manastorm or one of the other troll leaders, but eh. Darkspear and Gnomeregan need more characters. >.<

The sin'dorei one is amazing though (loving Rommath in particular). Albeit a shame about Liadrin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    You could use a human Lorna Crowley or Liam Greymane as the third worgen one. They're not "worgen" per se, but they're Gilnean and pretty important. Lord Godfrey too, though he might feel a little... out of place.

I'd go for Nathanos Blightcaller as the third Forsaken one, and/or replace Koltira with Voss.

The rest look like great choices, though the gnomes and trolls are beyond me. You could branch out and use "independent" characters like Millhouse Manastorm or one of the other troll leaders, but eh. Darkspear and Gnomeregan need more characters. >.<

The sin'dorei one is amazing though (loving Rommath in particular). Albeit a shame about Liadrin.
    Thank you ! Yea I kinda wanted to stay within the "Good Guy" Range, (Lawful, Neutral, Chaotic) because I had thought of Millhouse for the gnomes, the other two (Apart from mekka) are just randomers as well as the third troll (First is a lore figure) I'm sure Liadrin will get special dedication (from me or someone else) at a later date.

And I had thought about using humans for the worgen one because of the dual aspects, even if Liam died, they're too important to forget, but as you can see those 3 gave me the biggest amount of trouble !

I was also thinking Gwen Armstead might work since she was the mayor of Duskhaven and also now the innkeeper at the Howling Oak in Darnassus. She's also not a worgen but she follows the worgen storyline out of Gilneas.

I think Lillian Voss rocks and should totally get a place on the forsaken WP. She's one of the first people you meet when starting an undead and progressed from being a whiney girl in denial to a total badass <3

Also, I vote Zentabra for the trolls... she is the first ever troll druid that appeared in game <3 and was a huge part of taking back Echo Isles.

PS. Can Dezco pls pls pls have the tauren babys strapped to his body ;;P
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I was also thinking Gwen Armstead might work since she was the mayor of Duskhaven and also now the innkeeper at the Howling Oak in Darnassus. She's also not a worgen but she follows the worgen storyline out of Gilneas.

I think Lillian Voss rocks and should totally get a place on the forsaken WP. She's one of the first people you meet when starting an undead and progressed from being a whiney girl in denial to a total badass <3

Also, I vote Zentabra for the trolls... she is the first ever troll druid that appeared in game <3 and was a huge part of taking back Echo Isles.

PS. Can Dezco pls pls pls have the tauren babys strapped to his body ;;P
    LMFAO Awesome, I agree with Lillian at this point AND Thank you for Zentabra, I knew there was a Troll Druid/Shaman out there that could be incorporated !

Your Night Elf ones are pretty good choices, Sentinels, Priestesses, and Druids all represented. imo u should use Liandrin instead of Halduron for the Blood Elves. Lor'themar represents the rangers quite well, Rommath, ofc represents the magisters, but without Liandrin you don't have a representative of the Blood Knights which is a large portion of their lore.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 02:46 AM ----------

Also, almost forgot, the Forsaken should have actual Forsaken represented, not just undead elves :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Your Night Elf ones are pretty good choices, Sentinels, Priestesses, and Druids all represented. imo u should use Liandrin instead of Halduron for the Blood Elves. Lor'themar represents the rangers quite well, Rommath, ofc represents the magisters, but without Liandrin you don't have a representative of the Blood Knights which is a large portion of their lore.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 02:46 AM ----------

Also, almost forgot, the Forsaken should have actual Forsaken represented, not just undead elves :x
    I realised that because of Lor'themars lore and his background in General but they're the current leaders since Liadrin's off with the SSO (Shattered Sun Offensive) but regardless I 100% agree she should have been there.

Any suggestions ? (Lillian is fine and Undead, and Sylvanas is a must, Theres no good models )

Hrm I have been going over the ones you said you were having difficulty with.
    Lets see, for Gnomes you could try Silas Darkmoon (founder of the DMF)
    for Draenei you could use Earthcaller Yevaa of the Earthen Ring but TBH I liked your orginal choices.

and like I said on DA- for Pandaren you could use Aysa Cloudsinger (since she joins the alliance) and Ji Firepaw (since he joins the Horde) and either Taran Zhu, Lorewalker Cho, Chen Stormstout or Master Shang Xi for the 3rd spot.

Deleted
    I swear I'm going to be pooped out by the end of this (after tomorrow's exam..)

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Velen, Ishanah and Maraad are excellent choices to represent Draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    I swear I'm going to be pooped out by the end of this (after tomorrow's exam..)
    Good luck on your exam, if you need any help let me know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Oh yeah, Gwen... She's a good choice, what with her great dress sense. She's slightly less dead than Liam, too...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, Gwen... She's a good choice, what with her great dress sense. She's slightly less dead than Liam, too...
    I was kind of thinking more Tobias Mistmantle (NPC in Starting Zone and Quest Giver in Duskwood) rather than Gwen as she's not Worgen. But I don't know, quite hard this. xD

EDIT: Also Ivar Bloodfang (Leader of Bloodfang Worgen, and Quest Giver in Shadowfang Keep).

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    How could I forget Ivar Bloodfang. Between waging guerrilla warfare on Sylvanas for 90% of Silverpine and strangling that Deathstalker, I'd say he's cool enough to deserve a place. :x

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    How could I forget Ivar Bloodfang. Between waging guerrilla warfare on Sylvanas for 90% of Silverpine and strangling that Deathstalker, I'd say he's cool enough to deserve a place. :x
    Actually, I edited my post to put him in, I forgot him.

Also for Undead, we don't know what Koltira's fate is, was thinking more, Nathanos Blightcaller (Champion of the Forsaken) and Faranell? (New Leader of the Apothecary Society)?

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Deleted
    The lack of Amazing Foresaken models is really annoying ! I had thought of both of them and knew all about Koltira being a long shot Oh well, I'm sure I'll use the "Prettiest" models XD (who knows, maybe we have something nice in 5.2 ?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Also for Undead, we don't know what Koltira's fate is, was thinking more, Nathanos Blightcaller (Champion of the Forsaken) and Faranell? (New Leader of the Apothecary Society)?
    Yeah, I'd go for Nathanos too. He was a monster in vanilla, and Sylvanas's secret lover besides...

Lilian Voss is probably more recognizable than Faranell at this point though; everyone associates the guy's job with Putress.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    The lack of Amazing Foresaken models is really annoying ! I had thought of both of them and knew all about Koltira being a long shot Oh well, I'm sure I'll use the "Prettiest" models XD (who knows, maybe we have something nice in 5.2 ?)
    Doubt we have something 'Undead' like in 5.2, seems morely based around Blood Elves, Kirin Tor, Trolls and Mogu.

Yeah, I'd go for Nathanos too. He was a monster in vanilla, and Sylvanas's secret lover besides...

Lilian Voss is probably more recognizable than Faranell at this point though; everyone associates the guy's job with Putress.
    But is Lilian Voss part of the Forsaken? Or did I miss something in the Undead quest line? Cause I always saw her as a 'Stand-alone' Undead.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobundo instead of Maraad, he is the father of shamanism on the draenei. Ishanah is pretty good there.

Also, I would put Zen'tabra on the Troll one. She is the most important female darkspear in lore and has been involved in several war efforts, also being the most recognizable druid trainer.

Only undead elves on the Forsaken one doesn't seem too representative. Nathanos is definitely more important that Anya. Lillian is really cool, but she is not really forsaken. Koltiras seems to be not in the best of graces, so it wouldn't really fit. Faranell, though really out of focus, is still the highest ranking member of the RAS. Shademaster Kyrin has a lot of focus on MoP so that might work,

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Nobundo instead of Maraad, he is the father of shamanism on the draenei. Ishanah is pretty good there.

Also, I would put Zen'tabra on the Troll one. She is the most important female darkspear in lore and has been involved in several war efforts, also being the most recognizable druid trainer.

Only undead elves on the Forsaken one doesn't seem too representative. Nathanos is definitely more important that Anya. Lillian is really cool, but she is not really forsaken. Koltiras seems to be not in the best of graces, so it wouldn't really fit. Faranell, though really out of focus, is still the highest ranking member of the RAS. Shademaster Kyrin has a lot of focus on MoP so that might work,
    Ishanah is a Draenei but part of the Aldor, not Alliance, so I would choose Maraad over Ishanah, if basing it on Factions. Shademaster is a good idea, wouldn't thought of that, but don't think she is as popular yet. :S

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |