Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    When half of the people in this thread are hoping for some sort of remake, it's no wonder why Gamefreak (or whoever runs Pokemon these days) doesn't innovate.
    i guess its less of hope and more of expectation.

gamefreak has done the same pattern since gen 3.

new game, remake of a game from 2 generations ago, 3rd game coming either after the remake or right before.

they kinda broke it with b/w2 since its the first sequel so who knows. but again why fix what isnt broken are you telling me pokemon needs to be anything other than a fun monster raising rpg? if you want something different or "innovative" play monster rancher or dragon quest monsters or one of the side games

---------- Post added 2013-01-05 at 10:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Why unrealistic? I can fit in more than 50 DS games onto my SD card, such a Pokemon game wouldnt take much to make, since DS remakes of most gens exist already.
    because if for example hoenn was in b/w why would people need a gen 3 remake?

---------- Post added 2013-01-05 at 10:37 AM ----------

oh also id like to mention the remakes also have alot more to do with the fact that new people cant really complete their pokedexes without holding onto almost 10 year old games at this point.

you gotta remember pokemon is the 2nd best selling game series of all time not everyone still has their old gba version of emerald to send over all the pokemon
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Just give as an MMO already. I would buy the 3DS in a heartbeat.

Deleted
    I'd like the older Pokemon games to be brought to the 3DS Virtual Console. a

Aside from that, possibly a remake of Ruby/Sapphire to end Gen 5 in a similar fashion to Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacM View Post
    Just give as an MMO already. I would buy the 3DS in a heartbeat.
    i doubt the 3ds would be capable of an mmo. the wiiu probably though

---------- Post added 2013-01-05 at 10:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Desparatus View Post
    I'd like the older Pokemon games to be brought to the 3DS Virtual Console. a

Aside from that, possibly a remake of Ruby/Sapphire to end Gen 5 in a similar fashion to Heart Gold and Soul Silver
    id love that too everytime i do a survey on club nintendo in the suggestions part i put "put the old games on the virtual console"
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

because if for example hoenn was in b/w why would people need a gen 3 remake?

---------- Post added 2013-01-05 at 10:37 AM ----------

oh also id like to mention the remakes also have alot more to do with the fact that new people cant really complete their pokedexes without holding onto almost 10 year old games at this point.

you gotta remember pokemon is the 2nd best selling game series of all time not everyone still has their old gba version of emerald to send over all the pokemon
    That was my point actually >_> memory size wouldnt be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Pokemon dating sim.

Kyouhei pls
    I like the way you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever it is, I've always wanted a Pokemon game where it's like Pokemon Colosseum, like a 3D open world RPG and instead of stealing shadow Pokemon you catch normal wild Pokemon just like the handheld games. Also instead of the typical Elite 4 story, it would be much darker and would be an original story. I'm probably asking too much with the dark story but at least make a 3D open world RPG Pokemon game catching wild Pokemon. Also I want it for the Wii U.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    Hoping a Ruby/Sapphire Remake on 3DS with Colosseum/Stadium style Graphics and fights. It's possible with the power of the 3DS. Don't expect Generation 6 yet, and would be less excited for a new generation atm.
    I highly doubt that's going to happen right now. They wouldn't make the jump to another console right in the middle of a generation. That's why I'm hoping for Gen 6 before Hoenn remakes or sequels.

Deleted
    I thought BW2 was supposed to "round off" the DS series and close Gen 5?
    The remakes would be also in generation 5 style, with the tech and staff.

I think its funny that people bash the shit out of games like Call of Duty for being rehashed yet more than half the people in this thread are asking for a remake.

Also Pokemon dating game ...o.O wut.
    Hi Sephurik

NEW POKEMON SNAP.

Ahahahahaha.

i do hope they bring some love for the PC users.

Don't act like you don't want it.

(Trainers not pokemon**)
    This is illogical, there is no time fore dating when you can be battling them pokemanz!
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    POKEMON MMO!. Though it would probably be on the wii u. In which case it would have to look fucking amazing for me to buy that console just for one game.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Am I the only one who is (unrealistically) wishing for a new Pokemon Stadium/Pokemon Snap game.
    If they announced Pokemon Stadium or Snap on the WiiU ... I would literally; Cream my Pants, Buy a WiiU and then spend however many months waiting for the release.

I held off on the WiiU because there isn't that many titles for it yet and my family told me not to bother as a Christmas Present (Made me mad because it's the best scapegoat present - Buy for them, expensive enough so you only have to get 1 present and you get to use it). But I would seriously immediately go get one if they announced either of those games.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I think its funny that people bash the shit out of games like Call of Duty for being rehashed yet more than half the people in this thread are asking for a remake.

a remake of an old pokemon game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CoD remake any day, that's why.

does call of duty have side games where crazy stuff happens like a game where you play AS the gun? no? then call of duty is still way more rehash than pokemon O-O

This is illogical, there is no time fore dating when you can be battling them pokemanz!
    Of course there is. Haven't you done the romance movies in B/W2?
    Who wouldn't want to dating sim Mei, N, Leaf, or Blue?

I'm not saying I even like Call of Duty (my love for the franchise died after 4) but these comparisons are pretty ridiculous.
    Hi Sephurik

I really like a new Pokemon game, but for the moment i'm really afraid for a new Pokemon Snap for Wii U. The new Wii U controller looks like a photocamera. I hope not that Nintendo thinks the same and brings out Pokemon Snap U (or whatever it will be called). I hope a Pokemon RPG or even online RPG. That is exactly what Nintendo needs right now. A good online RPG with Pokemon can save Nintendo a bit, because soo much fans are asking for it for many years now. I hope Nintendo sees that this is the right time to announce such game.