Anyone on the PTR?

Hey guys!

Anyone on the PTR yet? Have you checked out the encounters? How are they looking right now?
    I'm extremely excited for the upcoming raids!

Quote Originally Posted by Barberry View Post
    Hey guys!

Anyone on the PTR yet? Have you checked out the encounters? How are they looking right now?
    I'm extremely excited for the upcoming raids!
    I don't think the raids are out yet. The only thing is the world bosses I believe. I made a premade on the PTR and you can't even see the loot for the new raids.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I don't think the raids are out yet. The only thing is the world bosses I believe. I made a premade on the PTR and you can't even see the loot for the new raids.
    I guess you're lucky that you can test it. Me and lot other users can't enter with our premade cause our ptr account is flagged as Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by anon93 View Post
    I guess you're lucky that you can test it. Me and lot other users can't enter with our premade cause our ptr account is flagged as Cataclysm.
    I'll be lucky when they release the raids, yes.

going to transfer my hunter over with the best loot possible so I have to wait. I also hope I complete the 6000 valor achievement before the raids drop on the ptr so I'll have more dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anon93 View Post
    haha i got both cata and mop ptr

going to transfer my hunter over with the best loot possible so I have to wait. I also hope I complete the 6000 valor achievement before the raids drop on the ptr so I'll have more dps.
    i am gonan use my last transfer to dot eh same thing, i'll be able to upgrade my heroic gun next week with the gem slot then it will the best it can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    i am gonan use my last transfer to dot eh same thing, i'll be able to upgrade my heroic gun next week with the gem slot then it will the best it can be.
    You just came here to show off didn't you

someone is jelly :P

Oh man, I already copied my character over without even thinking about this. >.<

damn you and your heroic gun. :/

Deleted
    As long as you have the HC Gun i'd transfer now tbh, with the ilvl scaling loot doesnt really matter.

Gonna be digging out my Vial of Shadows and socketed T13 rings once more, since they have exactly the same stats as Meljarak and Protectors rings
    Last edited by mmoc5ff2ee9b91; 2013-01-05 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dela2k10 View Post
    As long as you have the HC Gun i'd transfer now tbh, with the ilvl scaling loot doesnt really matter.

Gonna be digging out my Vial of Shadows and socketed T13 rings once more, since they have exactly the same stats as Meljarak and Protectors rings
    I don't think they'd scale that much, would they?

I don't think they'd scale that much, would they?
    Even old legendaries scale up, our casters were running around with dragonwrath. We managed to queue into LFR but due to the interaction bug couldn't open the door, who knows what lies behind it

what do you mean by loot scaling, did i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    what do you mean by loot scaling, did i miss something?
    Stuff was scaling on the beta, I don't think it would scale with 5.2 raids though that much. I'd like to see if/how it scales. Personally I don't think it will scale previous expansion gear. Probably just like 463 gear to the proper ilvl.

I have a question for anyone on the PTR:

Can you check and see if Mend Pet is still triggering a 1.5 second global cooldown instead of the standard 1 second?
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    I have a question for anyone on the PTR:

Can you check and see if Mend Pet is still triggering a 1.5 second global cooldown instead of the standard 1 second?
    Looks like a 1 sec GCD to me on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    damn you and your heroic gun. :/
    I don't even want to think about the regular gun.
    I literally just stopped QQing about it in my head.