Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Yes it is. This is a thread about how our paladins look. Also, 3 or so posts before that, a person commented on my Tauren being too "big" for that set, and it would work better on female models.
    My belf paladin wears the Glorious set; it looks ok on her but is starting to feel too bikini-cliche. Thinking about keeping the mog set but going dwarf or tauren instead. Hmm female dwarf....

So I have been very slowly gathering the paladin t3 pieces off the BMAH on my server (hurts since I stupidly deleted half a set back in LK). However I am looking for some sort of pure white sword. Something elegant looking and a shield of a similar nature.
    Now maybe I am missing them but I have as of yet not found anything that meets those standards.
    Any suggestions from all you fine folks here would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Looks nice, but more of a Draenei-set don't you think?
    I think it's mostly the shield that's making it look Draenei-ish. Not to mention I think it's a bit too purple for the set anyways. Any shield suggestions would be much appreciated.

I also have Titansteel Shield Wall which matches pretty well, but every time I see that eye it just makes me think of mage too much... Maybe that actually works as a belf cause we be all bout dem magics son!
    Last edited by Ospreyozh; 2013-01-06 at 11:04 AM.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    My belf paladin wears the Glorious set; it looks ok on her but is starting to feel too bikini-cliche. Thinking about keeping the mog set but going dwarf or tauren instead. Hmm female dwarf....

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/...yn/Saryia5.png
    Very nice screenshot and outfit!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonso View Post
    I think it's mostly the shield that's making it look Draenei-ish. Not to mention I think it's a bit too purple for the set anyways. Any shield suggestions would be much appreciated.
    Well, I guess the Bullwark of Azzinoth? The large spikey shield that drops from Illidan... Would match color-wise!

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Well, I guess the Bullwark of Azzinoth? The large spikey shield that drops from Illidan... Would match color-wise!
    Still no luck on bulwark and I try and run it every week. I'm MS holy and bulwark just feels too "tanky" for me anways. Also, any suggestion on belts? I'm using the heroic DS belt to match the heroic tier 13 chest, but it's just a tad too blue toned-ish. Ugh, maybe a should just scrap this set for now...

H Tier 14 is so good with Shattered Sun tabard. H Shin'ka also goes very well with the Gold/Black/White color theme set.

Still no luck on bulwark and I try and run it every week. I'm MS holy and bulwark just feels too "tanky" for me anways. Also, any suggestion on belts? I'm using the heroic DS belt to match the heroic tier 13 chest, but it's just a tad too blue toned-ish. Ugh, maybe a should just scrap this set for now...
    Using the addon Mogit may help with finding a more suitable belt to match your Gladiator set. Cannot think of any other alternatives off the top of my head.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonso View Post
    Still no luck on bulwark and I try and run it every week. I'm MS holy and bulwark just feels too "tanky" for me anways.
    How about Shield of Impenetrable Darkness
    ?
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by twinkfist View Post
    Try the Brightcloth Cloak...i use that with my t6/t1/helm of the illidari shatter mog...looks great to be honest.

i'm still hoping they make that grand marshal gear available at some point...that is the cloak i would wear with that gear.
    aparently u need a high arena rating/brg rating for the set they are on the vendors

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    Didn't Blizzard also say they 'would' return items such as Anathema/Benediction/Rhok when they introduced transmogrification?

I wouldn't get my hopes up for Naxx stuff, perhaps the things that aren't called Corrupted Ashbringer, but I'm guessing BC stuff comes back for sure!
    For Naxx stuff I sorta mean. Um. The patterns for Naxx. The old frost resist set. :>

Also for everyone! Take a look at this. I spotted something very interesting here.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=209657/5...anged#comments

Cross your fingers for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    My new mog
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-01-07 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    For Naxx stuff I sorta mean. Um. The patterns for Naxx. The old frost resist set. :>

Also for everyone! Take a look at this. I spotted something very interesting here.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=209657/5...anged#comments

Cross your fingers for it!
    Really, really REALLY disappointed about not being able to mog 2h axe/sword/mace to polearm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Really, really REALLY disappointed about not being able to mog 2h axe/sword/mace to polearm
    Same. It's a bit silly, considering that many polearms in the past were actually very good for Ret pallies (i.e. hc Bloodfall being BiS discluding Shadowmourne and hc LK weapons).

http://imgur.com/U0ZeW

A polearm works beautifully with some sets. I wish they would either bring it back as an option (and not just when ghostheart is the best while leveling) so we could see more of this.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Here's mine, a bit simple, but hey...It works for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    Same. It's a bit silly, considering that many polearms in the past were actually very good for Ret pallies (i.e. hc Bloodfall being BiS discluding Shadowmourne and hc LK weapons).
    In fairness, that was only because the devs took the piss out of Bryntroll five minutes into the tier because of PvP whiners... never mind casters were still dominating arena...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    In fairness, that was only because the devs took the piss out of Bryntroll five minutes into the tier because of PvP whiners... never mind casters were still dominating arena...
    Heroic DFO was qt.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a chance they'll look into it. Peeps need to be supportive on the PTR for polearms for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Afaik they're not letting people transmog to polearms because they don't have any 1h animation, so as a fury warrior it wouldn't work.. so they won't let anyone get them. I assume they want to give us polearms, they just haven't gotten around to get a good 1h animation going for warriors.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I would literally pay like triple the normal price, daily, to be able to use a polearm as a paladin in transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I would literally pay like triple the normal price, daily, to be able to use a polearm as a paladin in transmog.
    Why? We already have some nice swords/axes/maces, most of the polearms aren't even very good looking with the exception of Black Ice and a few others...it's a pita finding a polearm to match my mog set on my druid every time I want to change her set.

That being said though that sucks about pallies/warrs not getting polearms, a warrior double wielding polearms with titan's grip would have been awesome.