Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    9/10, lose a point for no transmog and missing glyph. Minor, but they bug me dammit!
    Hah, thanks for reminding me! I always always forget to put zen flight in, I just never do anything with my main spec other than raid tank so I've never needed to use it I would love to get the rogue blue offset leather for transmog that drops in BC instances, but after farming black morass for around 20 runs with no headpiece, I kind of gave up :-(

I have tried to switch to a little bit more crit, but honestly I found that the haste proved more beneficial as with some of the progression fights we are doing, I need to PB quite a bit.
    Last edited by sleepness; 2013-01-04 at 04:58 PM.

Deleted
    nothing to rate above me so i'll just post mine..
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vaia/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    L34:

I'm not going to touch your haste... not going to...

Augh, can't stop myself from commenting on something that appears to be controversial. Have you tried a crit build? With Ascension I'd imagine that having 7K haste would make it very difficult to fit Energizing Brew and Fists of Fury into your rotation. Just a thought that I think you might find worth trying out.

You do get points for having Garakal as your MH (higher weapon damage... I see a LOT of people putting the 496 as MH, which has less weapon damage). And I'm still very jealous - still no fists this week for Calligraphy

Even though I feel Tauren is not as effective of a race for WW, I'll give you a point because I've never seen a Tauren monk

Added point for naming your Phoenix Hatchling "Alar Wannabe"

Hit is a bit high. You should look at reforging as close to 7.5 as possible. It's not always easy, but a little bit goes a long way.

Extra points because I've not seen that mog.

Overall, 8.5/10 would armory again.

My armory (Which I do have in my sig, but) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raphy/advanced
    Last edited by Callimonk; 2013-01-04 at 05:19 PM.

Alysmera dont you think ur haste is a tad high? during hero sometimes i still find issues GCD capping and beyond with mastery procs, also are you planning to get ur 4set? or passing to hunter/sham/warrior first? only for the gear:kills ratio id say 8.5/10

mine:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...depityz/simple
    Last edited by Serendepityz; 2013-01-04 at 05:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendepityz View Post
    Alysmera dont you think ur haste is a tad high? during hero sometimes i still find issues GCD capping and beyond with mastery procs, also are you planning to get ur 4set? or passing to hunter/sham/warrior first? only for the gear:kills ratio id say 8.5/10

mine:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...depityz/simple
    8/10
    Need moar haste and less crit!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...groll/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    8/10
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...groll/advanced
    It looks to me from their setup that they're mainspec WW. that causes me to give them a 9.5/10. (it seems strange to me to use Deft cuts when they appear to be stacking Crit, but I'm not removing a full point only because I see that it could drop them below the 4K mark. However, on some items, such as their chest, they may benefit more from not going for the socket bonus)

As for you, Kegroll:

- Points for the name.
    - I like the LFR set, so I'll give you points for that.
    - I don't know enough about mistweaver to go beyond that.
    - Points because, judging from your ilevel, you're maintaining both a WW and a MW set.
    - 9.5/10 - If there's something glaringly wrong, I wouldn't know.

In response to Seren: Yes, my haste is a bit high - and I am the newest person in my guild (I've only been here about a month, and at my old guild I was bottom-of-the-list for items), so I am passing on gear to raiders until I pass my trial. This week was the first week I have received something without Lesser Charms.
    Last edited by Callimonk; 2013-01-04 at 06:04 PM.

Deleted
    8/10
    Nice, but upgrading trinkets > rings in my opinion. That includes not BiS trinkets, imo. But I don't play mistweaver, so I wouldn't be too sure. Other than that solid, 9/10.

Seeing as i've just made my mmo-champion account, I can't seem to post links yet.

eu battle net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Willfred/advanced

Just add the dots in between eu and battle and net ;-) If you're bothered enough to do so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alysmera View Post
    It looks to me from their setup that they're mainspec WW. that causes me to give them a 9.5/10. (it seems strange to me to use Deft cuts when they appear to be stacking Crit, but I'm not removing a full point only because I see that it could drop them below the 4K mark. However, on some items, such as their chest, they may benefit more from not going for the socket bonus)

As for you, Kegroll:

- Points for the name.
    - I like the LFR set, so I'll give you points for that.
    - I don't know enough about mistweaver to go beyond that.
    - Points because, judging from your ilevel, you're maintaining both a WW and a MW set.
    - 9.5/10 - If there's something glaringly wrong, I wouldn't know.

In response to Seren: Yes, my haste is a bit high - and I am the newest person in my guild (I've only been here about a month, and at my old guild I was bottom-of-the-list for items), so I am passing on gear to raiders until I pass my trial. This week was the first week I have received something without Lesser Charms.
    8/10
    Editing my previous message. You're a windwalker, easier for me to judge this. You get -points due to Hawkmaster's Talon and Gao-Rei. I know it's beyond your reach, but those are two items I really dislike. Other than that nice amount of haste. Personally I'd go for a little less, but don't know what the situation is while 2handing.
    I'm like the way you got your 2set. 8.5/10! Also kudos on the name.

Seeing as i've just made my mmo-champion account, I can't seem to post links yet.

Just add the dots in between eu and battle and net ;-) If you're bothered enough to do so.

Deleted
    not allowed to post my link :c Mitzu - EU-Onyxia :c

I'll bite. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...njein/advanced

Primary spec is WW, though I've been having to tank since... geh. Can't actually remember the last time I got to dps unless it was a single tank fight. Someday we'll get a new tank. Someday....

Edit: Mitzu! No Zen Cloud? You are not a true monk!
    Last edited by Woceip; 2013-01-04 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woceip View Post
    I'll bite. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...njein/advanced

Primary spec is WW, though I've been having to tank since... geh. Can't actually remember the last time I got to dps unless it was a single tank fight. Someday we'll get a new tank. Someday....

Edit: Mitzu! No Zen Cloud? You are not a true monk!
    as its been said on this thread already it seems your haste is 2 high for WW but as u also said ur currently being forced into BrM (i feel bad for u) ur stat weights are fine for BrM 7/10 for WW 9.5/10 for BrM

in response to alysmera: ya i run deft cuts just because i find it the easiest way to keep my haste up at my personal comfort level while just reforging for pure crit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendepityz View Post
    in response to alysmera: ya i run deft cuts just because i find it the easiest way to keep my haste up at my personal comfort level while just reforging for pure crit
    As a main BrM I found it the opposite, I gem'd Crit and forged to the haste level I wanted which I can still back down from if I decide too.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Quote Originally Posted by aimme View Post
    not allowed to post my link :c Mitzu - EU-Onyxia :c
    Mitzu: 6.5/10

Interesting race for a monk, seems a bit too bulky but I mainly took 3.5 points off you because of your following decisions:

- Going for the 3rd haste breakpoint on ReM and being 40 haste rating above it. The amount of crit rating you're missing cannot be compensated by the 12th tick on ReM,
    - Greater Haste on your boots. I understand that it is used to give you the mentioned 3rd haste breakpoint but sacrificing extra mobility is not appealing in my opinion, especially with a raiding tier that has encounters where your 'movement skills' are fundamental (e.g. Zorlok's Attenuation, Blade Lord's phase 2),
    - Speccing into Ascension. The worst mp5 talent of T45, provides a minimal benefit to throughput by allowing you to 'pool' more chi for burst phases but nevertheless cannot be a replacement for chi brew or power strikes.

I did however, think you have a nice xmog ;-P

My monk: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Luq/advanced
    Last edited by Luqt; 2013-01-04 at 09:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to give you a 8.5/10 Luq.
    - Using chi brew of ascension i don't feel is worth it, the control that 5 chi allows you have is invaluable in my books and not worth sacrificing it for a small amount of burst healing.
    - Panda step on boots, sacrificing 170 haste for 140 mastery + movement speed doesn't feel necessary with the amount of movement we have as monks.

other then that it looks pretty solid, you have more mastery then i would like but i guess in your current gear it's pretty good. solid char.

my monkie. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zfire/advanced

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

Foxtails I'd have to give you a small 9/10
    - Very nice gear, the 2 pieces of tier bonus is usefull so good, the 4 being useless
    - Using a 2 hand weapon isn't the best.
    - Undead isn't the best racial for horde as a healer i think

So very nice monk you have there, little changes possible ^^

Here is my monk : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Mew/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel that a 2h is better for eminence style healing, i have heroic loshun as well and every time i compare them Jin'ya comes out ontop. play around with http://www.temerityofwindrunner.com/...aver/calc.html and you can see.

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

Deleted
    I would rate it around 7-8/10, when i posted enough i'll link mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuh View Post
    +2 for being a cute panda & using those fist transmogs. -1 for your belt transmog!
    -1 for Windsong on OH.

So 9/10 I suppose! Your haste's a bit lower than I'm personally comfortable with, but I know it's a lot of matter of taste at this point.
    Oh and I didn't notice you took Celerity, so I'm gonna bump it down to 8.5/10 instead for being lazy.

Rate my amazing (lol) offspec:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lissa/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    +2 for being a cute panda & using those fist transmogs. -1 for your belt transmog!
    -1 for Windsong on OH.

So 9/10 I suppose! Your haste's a bit lower than I'm personally comfortable with, but I know it's a lot of matter of taste at this point.
    Oh and I didn't notice you took Celerity, so I'm gonna bump it down to 8.5/10 instead for being lazy.
    -1 for logging out in your offspec! Would've been curious about your Windwalker gear. Other than that cool transmog, suppose your statweights are okay. Nice progression as well.
    So I'm gonna go with 8.5/10, log out in MS gear =(

I'm new here, can't post any links. So just add the dots i suppose, or look for Willfred on EU-Twisting Nether.

nice willfred. wish my guild would finally start real raiding. theyr all slackers >.<

eu battle net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Nephixia/simple

dont know if its my pve or pvp gear ur seeing :P
    no link because im new too.