Thread: <3 Ghostcrawler

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    All of you clods seem to forget that Ghostcrawler isnt a PR guy. It is his twittter and he can say what he fucking wants on it. i'm surprised he managed to keep it this cool so far.

As far as Blizzard crying to have unsubscribed players back, I can't speak for everyone but I get at least every 3 weeks about coming back to WoW. I still have no plans to come back, and Blizzard already knows what they would need to do to get me to come back, and it's not happening, and that's perfectly fine with me.
    Shit son, you received an automated message, that clearly must mean that Mike Morhaime is begging on his knees to get you back into the game.
    Last edited by mmoc878ebd00c0; 2013-01-06 at 04:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, it's brain surgery.. Because you really don't get it!
    There is a difference between 'customers' and 'insulting brats'.

Yes, for which as a professional you take the high road and you answer someone who isn't being insulting, instead of having an attitude and labeling people like you have.

And there is nothing wrong with that attitude.
    They never attack random people that are giving feedback, they just stopped accepting the shit-responses some of the people were giving.
    Maybe you missed 100's of pages from this thread and others, but people actually respect them for doing so.
    Who cares about a losing a couple of ranting kids when the rest of your playerbase becomes more loyal?
    Because in life its how you handle challenges, not just when things go your way especially in business.

Growth of the revenue, not in subnumbers.
    And that revenue is spread across multiple games, not just WoW.
    I am not going to educate you business or the difference between one type or source of revenue vs another but understand Activision/Blizzard are is the parent company of a few titles, all of them individually are rated on their own merit for success, however a loss of revenue from either, effect the over all bottom line for the business as a whole, SUBS DO NEED TO GROW in order for the company to have a sustained asset that also needs to be predated by projections and followed through with results, such sales reports.

Well, Blizzard thinks it's okay.. So don't bring me that "no company I know!"-nonsense.
    Seeing as how i believe it is costing them subs and revenue or will, NO, it is NOT OK and by your own admission that caused you to flame me plenty of others want to see some changes also.

Yet here you are, defending the people who verbally abuse developers.
    When someone insults you, you insult them back. There is nothing immature about that.
    We've had lots of polls about it and many people do believe his behaviour is professional.
    So let's stop this discussion, because you have completely no idea on what actually is mature and how a business works.

I am not defending abuse, but I am saying that Blizzard is the company that is in the business of providing a service they Advertise and ASK for people to come and play, they are Responsible since their lives and livelyhood does depend on OUR revenue from customers as a whole, because WE ARE THEIR BOSSES, because trust me if enough subs drope, not enough revenue comes in, doesn't matter how many billions they had or have, or subs, they will go down like any other business.

See, just like most people business has a budget, they count on revenue have credit, just like individuals do, and like anybody else most spend outside that into new ventures and ways to keep SUSTAINED REVENUE coming in, Which means they might have billions but they also have lots of Bills and Projects they have to pay for, and when a BUSINESS loses subs, or customers because of bad experience or their other products dont sell because of a bad experience, like BIOWARE, or SONY, Guess what, they take a HIT.

SO NO, it isn't OK, and as you see as time goes on, just how badly these things turn out for a business.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 04:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    All of you clods seem to forget that Ghostcrawler isnt a PR guy. It is his twittter and he can say what he fucking wants on it. i'm surprised he managed to keep it this cool so far.

Shit son, you received an automated message, that clearly must mean that Mike Morhaime is begging on his knees to get you back into the game.

Really, and google how many people on FB and Twitter have been fired or suspended for comments they made not even related to or specifically concerning the business they work for. Just the appearance of unprofessional behavior was enough that a business might choose to distance themselves.

And if you think behavior has absoulutly NO baring on a job or a business, You might also want to do a bit of research on a few lawsuits that have gone down, where People have tried to fight for their rights NOT to have their employment and backround checks include things like FB or Twitter whether its for professional or personal use.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2013-01-06 at 04:52 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    if the direction is to treat people the way GC does is going to be the benchmark, then Blizzard is in a lot of trouble, go ahead Yuck it up. Don't worry people will eventually move on, but like with many other very successful corporations it can go down and never get back up.
    So true.
    But you know suits people don't care about long term anyway.
    They can always hop onto the next company when the ship is sinking, like rats.

Deleted
    Yes, for which as a professional you take the high road and you answer someone who isn't being insulting, instead of having an attitude and labeling people like you have.

Because in life its how you handle challenges, not just when things go your way especially in business.

I am not going to educate you business or the difference between one type or source of revenue vs another but understand Activision/Blizzard are is the parent company of a few titles, all of them individually are rated on their own merit for success, however a loss of revenue from either, effect the over all bottom line for the business as a whole, SUBS DO NEED TO GROW in order for the company to have a sustained asset that also needs to be predated by projections and followed through with results, such sales reports.

Seeing as how i believe it is costing them subs and revenue or will, NO, it is NOT OK and by your own admission that caused you to flame me plenty of others want to see some changes also.

I am not defending abuse, but I am saying that Blizzard is the company that is in the business of providing a service they Advertise and ASK for people to come and play, they are Responsible since their lives and livelyhood does depend on OUR revenue from customers as a whole, because WE ARE THEIR BOSSES, because trust me if enough subs drope, not enough revenue comes in, doesn't matter how many billions they had or have, or subs, they will go down like any other business.

See, just like most people business has a budget, they count on revenue have credit, just like individuals do, and like anybody else most spend outside that into new ventures and ways to keep SUSTAINED REVENUE coming in, Which means they might have billions but they also have lots of Bills and Projects they have to pay for, and when a BUSINESS loses subs, or customers because of bad experience or their other products dont sell because of a bad experience, like BIOWARE, or SONY, Guess what, they take a HIT.

SO NO, it isn't OK, and as you see as time goes on, just how badly these things turn out for a business.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 04:50 PM ----------

Really, and google how many people on FB and Twitter have been fired or suspended for comments they made not even related to or specifically concerning the business they work for. Just the appearance of unprofessional behavior was enough that a business might choose to distance themselves.

And if you think behavior has absoulutly NO baring on a job or a business, You might also want to do a bit of research on a few lawsuits that have gone down, where People have tried to fight for their rights NOT to have their employment and backround checks include things like FB or Twitter whether its for professional or personal use.
    And Blizzard is none of those companies. Your arguments, ALL of them, are invalid.

You just dont get it do you, get it into your tiny little head.
    it does not matter what these other companies hypothetically do. It is what Blizzard does that matters.
    Last edited by mmoc878ebd00c0; 2013-01-06 at 05:20 PM.

So when did we start calling it "refusing to listen to reason" if people disagree with rants?
    They are not ignoring forum-feedback. Since when do we call it "ignoring something" when they read something, think it's a bad idea and decide not to implement it?
    It's called 'refusing to listen to reason' when someone points out the grass is green and you are willing to go blue in the face arguing that it's not... it's light green of course. I've had my fair share of back and forths with you and you have never once responded with a reasonable, well thought out answer. You just reply with the first random imaginary thing, that usually doesn't even make sense, that pops into your head. Even the above part of the quote in bold is a prime example, as you apparently disagree with the very first and most popular use of the word ignore.

ig·nore
    /igˈnôr/
    Verb

1: Refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally: "he ignored her question".

If you want examples of many things on the forum that were based off extremely popular feedback, ideas that were taken and then twisted into a form no longer recognizable, or things that literally took the world crashing down on them to revert I can give you quite a few just off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post

Ghoscrawler is a PR guy if he is allowed to post on behalf of the company. His posts on twitter and the Blizzard forums are reflective of the views of the lead designer. As for the other part, yea, I got put into an automated message system that I am sure millions of other people get because Blizzard WANTS people to come back, which is the entire point of that initial response. Someone stated that Blizzard does not want people back, which is a flat out lie. Blizzard wants as many subscribers as possible as long as they don't repeatedly and expressly break the rules. If they didn't want back people who quit they wouldn't even have that automated system asking me to come back and use free trial #1,2,3 and 4.

10+ Year Old Account

No. I've had it with you..
    It's his job and in his spare time he can do whatever he wants.
    All your posts come down to one simple thing: "Because I think he shouldn't do that!"
    Newsflash! You have no authority over him and he can do whatever he want.
    You're also not an authority on professional business-behaviour, his bosses are though.
    And as long as they are okay with it, it's fine. Those people actually DO know what they are talking about.

If you had it with me nobody is forcing you to respond. If you get that " Because I think he shouldn't do that" as GC and the rest of the developers of are his attitude should replaced, or atleast straightened out, well that is your choice.

I don't need to be an authority to know how to treat people who pay my salary, or keep the business i work for able to employ me. and you don't that by getting emotional and hurling insults calling them spoiled self entitled brats or passive aggressive snide remarks and I sure as hell hope that isn't his actual attitude. If he is such a master at Lingo and the internet, he should understand something about twitter and access. It isn't his job to babysit, or teach anybody a lesson or give them what they deserve.

So now you are not just an expert in businesses, but also in life?
    I don't need to, in order to know my job in life isn't to educate peoples kids, Give people what they deserve on the internet. And I sure as hell wouldn't make that part of my job or any business that is mine or anybody elses.

No, please don't educate me on anything.. Even better: Don't even type stuff like that, before we know it people might actually believe it.
    The entire company needs to make a profit and even though an increase in subs would be nice, not a single person is actually believing that will happen.
    It's delusional to even hope for a sub-growth in an 8-year old game.
    So that doesn't mean it's time to burn the barn down, and bridges along with it, 8 years fine, if WOW is in decline fine, but attitudes like that wont help them sell any more titles and keep revenue coming in.

How is this costing them subs? Do you have reports or numbers to back that lie up?
    Bloomberg, Google, WSJ

give any one of those a try, i am not saying the decline is all due to one thing, but the attitude isn't helping, and sustaining subs after a recent loss of 2 million is no small deal.

We are not their bosses, when will you ever start understanding that?
    The same day you realise you aren't Judge Dredd, and that consumers sure the hell does make up a business because without them business wouldn't exist

and Dr Philing and giving them what these spoiled brats deserve in the form of passive aggressive snide remark.

That customer is king-crap is bullshit, something that people should stop believing as soon as possible.
    No it is an attitude more people should embrace and not put up with bad service or products they pay for and demand more accountability

It's the ENTIRE playerbase that is paying their salary, not people individually.
    And when the day comes that you tweet something or try to participate in some way that is wrong or in error, because you are trying to express how you FEEL only to be talked down to and belittled because something you said didn't come out quit right, or was misunderstood because you can't see someone in text.

When you get the kind of treatment you suggest is ok for other people, you might find yourself outraged and adding yet one more sub they wont be getting.

That's why they can treat individual people as they want, as long as they treat the entire playerbase right. (And they do treat them right).

Oh yes, the company will go bankrupt now..
    If I got a dime every time someone predicted that :')
    Well it it wont be overnight, but like Sony it can easily be something they don't come back from
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2013-01-06 at 05:55 PM.

Deleted
    Pro tip btw; comparing a game development company to some shithole that sells office supplies just proves how much of a tool you are.

Feedback for the office supplies company will be based on hard facts, as in: this papaer is of poor quality.
    Feedback for the game developper will be based on the entitled whiner's opnion. As in: waa waa spell X is too stronk, it never occured to me that it might infact be fine and that the problem lies with me and my lack of skill waah waah.
    Last edited by mmoc878ebd00c0; 2013-01-06 at 06:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Aye i like his personality, might disagree with some game decisions but i respect him for putting up with all the shit he gets on a daily basis and still having the patience to engage with the community.
    Nothing there to respect, he gets payed for it. Yes even to act the way he does...it gives a feeling that they got their shit together behind the game even if they don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is one difference!
    Normal grass IS green.
    Your, or anyone's, opinion is discussable.

The problem with some people is that they post utter shit ideas on the forum and than start yelling that Blizzard ignores all forum-feedback because they don't do exactly as that user wants.

But go ahead, give me examples of great ideas that everyone supported but were ignored by Blizzard.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 06:54 PM ----------

Yes, you actually do have to be an expert on that matter before you start telling people on how to act.
    You don't need to be an expert common sense and experience would tell you, that you can NOT talk to customers however you want whenever you want and not have their be a cost for that.

And what GC says on Twitter is NOT his own Business since he is channeling customers of the company directly, or have the news reports about Airline staff getting fired, for tweeting, or people losing out on jobs because of comments or things they said on FB or Twitter. It can reflect on the company, Image is important even to blizzard.

And you can proof that?
    Nintendo
    Sega Genises
    Sony: Star Wars Galaxies
    Bioware:SWTOR

Attitude and how customers are treated, and how developers respond is IMPORTANT

Just googled it, nothing that proves this "attitude" is costing them subs.
    Yes now that you have google up on your browser try using it.

No, you are saying that this new attitude is one of the reasons that they are losing subs even when you have absolutely no proof of that.
    So again: "Because I say so!".
    No, because its fundamental logic anybody who runs, or depends on revenue for a business KNOWS.

GC can call those trolls anything he likes and they'll still have customers.
    So what the hell is your point?
    If your point is that with him being friendly to trolls would gain them more subs, than I demand proof of that.
    I didn't say he had to be friendly at all, he doesn't even have to respond to them, he could actually pick the comments alone who come from constructive posters and respond.

Too many people already embrace it.
    Don't like a product? Take your money elsewhere..
    But don't act as if you can dictate what the company must do.
    That is the standard business model, company's that are the most successful not only KNOW this, but also but they cater to it.

The entire issue of trolling companies is because customers don't want to take their money elsewhere, they want the same company but exactly as they wish.
    And welcome to reality: You can't have it that way.
    A company will do what is in their best interest, and if that results into screwing a few customers over.. Than so be it!
    Well i will agree with you here, screwing over every customer for a handful of demanding few is NOT good business either, but IF you are professional, you take advantage of opprotunities to atleast listen to those who may be ill informed or whatever, thank them for their imput provide reasons why something wont be done, and if they are trolling ignore them. Why take away that time from someone who is trying to be constructive.

And that brings me to the big point!
    A company does stuff that will gain them the most profit.
    If belittling a few trolls result into a more stable, loyal customerbase that yields more income, than they do it.

Well sure its funny, and a bit amusing at first, but understand crowds can be fickle and what was funny yesterday, may not actually be so funny today or tommorow, and while seeing a troll probably get what he is given is well and good, the problem is when you get into that mind set, again with these being text and typing, its very easy to misfire and snag people who are ill informed, or simply not able to articulate things as well as they like, and why berate and humiliate someone who otherwise is a good customer who honestly loves the game and means well.

See because its very easy to point and laugh at other people and cheer their indifference, but when the shoe is on the other foot because nobody is perfect, and there is a standard set such as that, YEAH, eventually you can quickly turn from trolls to misunderstandings to making communication hostile, THAT IS NOT GOOD for Revenue, and if you need proof of that well, I don't know what the hell to tell you.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2013-01-06 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Nothing there to respect, he gets payed for it. Yes even to act the way he does...it gives a feeling that they got their shit together behind the game even if they don't.
    Please provide facts for your claims. Or people might get the impression you just want to stir the waters.

There is one difference!
    Normal grass IS green.
    Your, or anyone's, opinion is discussable.

The problem with some people is that they post utter shit ideas on the forum and than start yelling that Blizzard ignores all forum-feedback because they don't do exactly as that user wants.

But go ahead, give me examples of great ideas that everyone supported but were ignored by Blizzard.
    My point being that you like to argue semantics and generally throw complete fallacies into your defenses in the sheer hope that no one will notice... or even scarier... maybe you actually believe them yourself.

As far as examples go, some more minor ones would be warrior and hunter pvp balance in the cataclysm beta. Worgen models while slightly debatable was a change made off the opinions of the few that Blizzard decided to run with, it was never a big thing on the beta forums, and there wasn't a 'huge outcry for more ferocious models' as blizzard stated during the change. How about when after RIFT released with large, consistent, game changing world events and some of the player base asked if anything like that could become the normal. Blizzard hyped up scenarios as being something like that, and instead gave a mini-instanced dungeon with no need for a tank or healer.

Honestly though that is all really piddly shit, the real thing that took multiple news sites, real life personal attacks on Blizzard employees, on top of the vast majority of the forum base going bat-shit crazy to try and prevent was the Real ID fiasco.

My point being that Blizzard likes to do whatever they want however they want regardless of what anyone says (unless it will cause a gigantic PR shitstorm). They don't like to give any credit where it's due when they rarely take ideas from players (fun fact, the entire idea and name for healing rain for shamans came from me, don't believe me if you don't want to). And they enjoy making up and skewing numbers using their silent majority that blizzard apparently knows exactly what the voiceless want through telepathy. The topping on the giant shit cake is that people much like you seem to enjoy pretending that Blizzard is the most honest and customer friendly thing since Mother Teresa, when shit... they are a business. Not only that, they are a giant business that is no more open than some of the least PR friendly companies in the world such as Sony, but pretend to be by hiring Community managers who really can't tell anyone anything and boil down to being moderators.

It should really say something, anything to you, when the face of Blizzard is their forum moderation team and a single condescending designer with the customer service skills of an early high school boy who refuses to post anywhere but on twitter so he never has to say anything of real content or depth.

Quote Originally Posted by kleinlax21 View Post
    If 4 million people quit the game tomorrow because they cant stand Frost Mages being at a balanced state in PvP, I would argue that the game is now a much healthier and positive environment.
    Let's put this another way. If 4 million people quit the game tmmrw because they all feel Frost Mages are not balanced in the slightest will it not make the devs rethink what they consider balanced? I think at the very least we have to acknowledge that some MAJORITY FEEDBACK or mass movement within the game has an effect on the developers and their mindsets. Hard dungeons is another excellent example. They were changed because of majority feedback again.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, ofcourse not.
    There's a limit to what he can and is allowed to do.
    The point is that you do not set that limit, his boss does.
    Show me proof to qualify your statements now.

And they are happy with the image that GC is providing.
    Can we close the thread now?
    No, because you haven't provided one single arguement that suggest the tone or the practice of GC and the attitudes at Blizzard don't warrent some getting fired.

Searched again.
    Nothing that proves that people left because they didn't like the way GC acted.
    So when you can't make follow through on your arguement, you simply reframe question?

It's fundamental logic because I say so!
    You're a funny guy.. Do you actually see the loophole you created for yourself?
    When I was teaching kids I already learned them that "Because!" is not a good answer, an adult should know that.
    It's a fundamental logic to anybody who actually depends on making revenue from the business they do. If you treat customers like shit regardless to what they do, other customers see that, and wonder how it could have or would have been better handled. Sure he might get a troll and pants them, but as others have pointed out, GC has treated very honest albeit maybe annoying possible customers with smart ass remarks and distain, which most of the time in any other situation would get just about anybody else i know fired, unless they worked in entertainment alone perhaps.

But he doesn't.
    Because he doesn't want to ignore it.
    And his employer apparently supports that decision.
    So where does that leave us?
    Leaves us right where you started, invoking double standards and demanding solid proof of claims while not doing any of that your self by following your own idea of logic as it suits your bias.

Yes, doing everything that random users ask for!
    We all know how successful Rift became due to that.
    I didn't say anything about Rift

You could show me the quarterly report for your multibillion-company?
    http://theweek.com/article/index/231...ths-4-theories

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/...es-subscribers

3. Activision Blizzard is turning off hardcore gamers by appealing to the masses
    This fall, the company will roll out its newest WoW update, "Mists of Pandaria," says Paul Tassi at Forbes, which lets gamers select a radically different kind of avatar: Giant kung-fu-fighting pandas. Such a silly, Disney-esque addition is hardly the kind of savior that would "persuade the hardcore MMO crowd that the game isn't catering too much to casuals."

There ya go

You could show me your degree in marketing?
    I don't need a degree in marketing, and all of the companys i mentioned that failed due to the reasons stated, they had marketing, guess what they lost money by the truck loads. Some took huge losses had to fire people and some never really recovered.

Because the guys that are allowing this behaviour DO have that company and these degrees.

That does NOT entitle them to the privilage of being right, nor does it mean, if Blizzard takes any more loses GC might not be fired, but it might be a lot of others that go first.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2013-01-06 at 07:15 PM.

GC is more of a PR scapegoat than a developer don't you agree?

I do like being able to read snippets of design commentary from someone who's highly influential in the development of my hobby.

Definitely like the fact I can pitch in the occasional personal reaction to my play experience back.

Feels like a lot of people are busy approaching it as some sort of polling or socio-political peer pressure system, rather than a way to swap one-line commentary with a bloke who makes a game tho.

I hope he keeps it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    GC is more of a PR scapegoat than a developer don't you agree?
    To a certain degree I agree with you he does seem to take a lot of unfair blame for all the wrongs of WOW but he does seem to enjoy antagonising people. I'm not sure I would be quite so arrogant in his position after overseeing the worst period in WOW's history.

He's good dev. And I like his jokes and sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Unlike the players, the devs have passive feedback. They can see trends in their records. One of the things they've been the most open about is the wall many players hit with the Cataclysm heroic dungeons. Such impacts would be very visible on the dungeons statistics. We, the players, dont' have those to go from.

Yes, we may get lucky in our assumptions. But it's still just based on that; luck and assumptions. Not facts.
    The also have connections to the top end players who offer up opinions all the time. They usually do not spend time on forums complaining about this or that or saying this or that is good. they speak directly to Blizzard. Anyone thinking that any trend on any forum is something any type of majority feels needs to get their heads examined. the sample, while large enough, is a biased sample not representative of the majority of the players.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    To take his tweet literally, they don't care about majority arguments and yet they routinely use them to support their design decisions. So it's only a bad argument if some disgruntled fan uses it but the developers have lisence to use it so long as it supports their design decisions. Amazing. If majority arguments didn't matter we'd still have hard heroic dungeons.
    It's not a majority argument. It is a "majority" argument they don't care about. The difference is, Blizzard has raw data that can show what the majority of players do. I have anecdotal evidence saying the majority like this because I just made it up on the spot and used the word majority to make my argument valid. That is what is is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    To a certain degree I agree with you he does seem to take a lot of unfair blame for all the wrongs of WOW but he does seem to enjoy antagonising people. I'm not sure I would be quite so arrogant in his position after overseeing the worst period in WOW's history.
    People forget he also oversaw the best.

GC should be fired, a long with the majority of the developers, and if the next report shows WoW going south of 10 million subs, they might want to retire early or polish of their resumes.

GC has a complete and utter contempt for people who have valid critics, regardless to if they express themselves the way he feels they should, and the people who support this man and his utter nonsense, are mostly imo to blame for the decline in the over all game and the performance most come to expect.

GC isn't Howard Stern, or some Host, he is a game developer responsible for creating a product the majority want to go out and purchase or pay for download, his attitude, along with everybody at Blizzard and their STICK IT TO the people, is eactly the WRONG kind of attitude to have for ANY business. Unless he plans to turn WoW into another EVE online and to that i say GO FOR IT, you and GC will find our very quickly how much you CAN'T do now that you have disrespected and drove away those bringing the kind of revenue that even allows for Blizzard to have access to realise what they do.

All the way around GC and Blizzard/Activision's attitudes are a big reason i completly have sworn off any prouducts with their name on it.

U mad bro? Sounds like your class got nerfed and you cannot get over it. It is a game man. Lighten up.

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 08:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by reckoner04 View Post
    What I find funny is that so many people want to see GC fired, yet they rarely even know what decisions he actually makes, which arguments he makes during internal design debates, etc.. The WoW team is huge and has more than 1 designer. GC is just the guy telling us what the COLLECTIVE thinks and why the COLLECTIVE made certain changes. Yet some nerds on the internetz think he should be fired because he destroyed their class/raiding/whatever. I respect him for being able to put up with that.

Exactly, he manages them them not makes all the decisions.