Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawry View Post
    People really love jumping to conclusions dont they!!

It's actually bloody hard to solo some of these bosses, even with the vengeance bugs that affect pallys at 80. This guy probably had dozens and dozens of attempts working out the exact timing to survive, its not just a faceroll like posters here seem to assume.
    Even ICC bosses take a bit of fine tuning of strat to get down. Plus of course 20-30k worth of twink gear.

Its fun. Its not harming anyone. Bring it on i say!
    ENOUGH of this stupid defense.

This is an exploit and people are taking advantage of it. This is something that is CLEARLY not supposed to happen and it needs to be fixed.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

5m and 16 secs. Thats 411k dps from a level 80, I doubt it..

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    You doubt someone can do an exploit with enough proof like wth people can you not like use your mind that anything is possible as long as an exploit is involved and obviously it wasn't intended

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at the screenshot, and look at the chat box at the bottom. There is the blue highlight around the down arrow to the side of that chatbox. They scrolled up for that screenshot. What you don't see could be 7 people having left the group after killing the boss to make it look like a lvl 80 solo'd it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawry View Post
    Its fun. Its not harming anyone. Bring it on i say!
    Exploiting is still exploiting regardless of "not harming anyone." Exploiting is banworthy in Blizzard's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by LuxyEU View Post
    might be fake, but i know this is possible. waiting for a vid my self aswell tho
    Seeing as how they have SG downed at level 80, I'd almost take that as a confirmation.

Now if only there's a way to make sure they were in fact alone.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    No it's not fake for ppl who scream that it is. Paladin mastery greatly benefits for these buffed stats to the point he gets a nearly 100% dmg reduction from Shield of the Righteous, his 47% haste also gives him a nearly close to (if not 100%) 100% uptime for this buff, vengeance doesn't have a cap and increases both his dmg and Sacred Shield amount of absorbation giving him a huge shield to soak Magic dmg. There is also his HUGE parry rating and block.

Well it happened, the paladin mastery just works very well with huge stat increases from MoP items. I hope our mastery doesn't get changed and that there will be just an ilvl restriction on raids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasso View Post
    Ok what is the gimmick, this will be nerfed.
    Called vengeance mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    Vengeance is one hell of a drug(or buff).

Deleted
    Only 1 boss under challenging on the progression bar

Grats to that pala!

Deleted
    It's shopped! I can tell from the pixels and having seen many shops in my career!

/joke off

Gonna be fix'd soon as Ghostcrawler tweeted, so nothing to whine about

Easily fixed: make the items require 85, like I'm sure they're supposed to be.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Negation View Post
    It's shopped! I can tell from the pixels and having seen many shops in my career!

/joke off

Gonna be fix'd soon as Ghostcrawler tweeted, so nothing to whine about
    of course it will, let's disregard the pala twinks themselves trying for MONTHS to get this fixed, only to be met with deleted threads

10+ Year Old Account
    We actually reported the avoidance cap on the MoP beta forums, and it didn't get fixed. Even after Aelobin soloed a tier 12 25man heroic boss with that.

Yeah, it's probably gonna get fixed, but look at the lengths we had to go to get it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by notdryad View Post
    Exploiting is still exploiting regardless of "not harming anyone." Exploiting is banworthy in Blizzard's eyes.
    clever use of game mechanics

This probably would've been avoided if they simply did that item squish thing in the first place, to stop mass stat inflation.

This should've been fixed ages ago to be honest, only when it's gone beyond the predicted does it seem to be gaining Blizzard's attention.
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2013-01-07 at 01:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribald View Post
    of course it will, let's disregard the pala twinks themselves trying for MONTHS to get this fixed, only to be met with deleted threads
    Reminds me of this post from the MoP beta forums (06/07/2012)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Is it intended that lower levels can now become unhittable through avoidance since the strength to parry conversion change?
    No. We'll look into it.
    Baleroc would like a word.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribald View Post
    thats the best part blizz dont give 2 fucks untill it effects current content ....why not just cap current raids itd be problem solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    The amount of stats isn't the issue here at all. That isn't the problem, at all. 100 Million vengeance resulting in a client-server lag bug is the problem. I could have 1000% mastery and it wouldn't change that at all (all the mastery does is reduce my damage taken). What you're showing me is that there's an issue understanding what the problem is here.

Boss melees you for X. You cast the Shield of the Righteous at exactly the same time, so the server ends up thinking you took the initial hit (say...100k) after 99% damage reduction. This makes the vengeance you get skyrocket. And that, is the problem. It has nothing to do with stats, reductions, avoidances, haste, spirit, strength, ANYTHING. It's a fault in how vengeance is calculated, which means it works at 90 as well. The only reason 80s have noticed it is because we can get the required numbers to make a noticable difference (100x not 2x, or 4x for example).

Please, don't talk when you have no clue. It's just not something you can guess, it took three months to work out what was going on here.
    So this is basicly the same thing as in amber-shaper heroic? f-mage pullin crazy number combustion in p1-p2 change and killin boss before monstrosity?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmo View Post
    So this is basicly the same thing as in amber-shaper heroic? f-mage pullin crazy number combustion in p1-p2 change and killin boss before monstrosity?
    Sort of not really. The amber shaper thing was in fact clever use of a game mechanic. I doubt it was the intended kill method, but it isn't actually bugging anything.