Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Sort of not really. The amber shaper thing was in fact clever use of a game mechanic. I doubt it was the intended kill method, but it isn't actually bugging anything.

the amber shaper thing was a bug it was combustion being multiplied by 99x instead of reduced 99% and that only effected the monstrosity

it wasnt firemages alone for the "clever use bit" the clever use was stack the damage taken debuff wait till 70% lust at amber scalple sinc ehe wont phase and burn it down while he has a stack of like 400% extra damage taken or higher
    Last edited by Obby; 2013-01-07 at 02:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

has anyone tryed it today on us servers? having some trouble staying alive
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2013-01-07 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    has anyone tryed it today on us servers? having some trouble staying alive
    also interested in knowing

10+ Year Old Account
    Works still on EU. Clearing ulduar 25 right now because I'm bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    How about doing research yourself? You can enter Karazhan at 68, Black Temple and SSC are all level capped aswell... so that's random BS you're talking there. Get your facts straight
    I ran a lvl 62 through Kara the other day. Had them run my lvl 40 monk through MC in return.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

How about doing research yourself? You can enter Karazhan at 68, Black Temple and SSC are all level capped aswell... so that's random BS you're talking there. Get your facts straight
    Since the removal of the need to be in a raid group to enter a raid instance went live, it had the adverse affect of removing all previous level caps on raids.

All blizz needs to do to fix this from happening in reinstate the level cap on raids, then level 80's cant enter cata or MOP raids when they are suppose to.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    thats the best part blizz dont give 2 fucks untill it effects current content ....why not just cap current raids itd be problem solved
    The real question to everyone including YOU, is how does this affect your enjoyment of the game in ANY way, other than your complete jealousy of them?

Really? You all are so upset over something that has ZERO effect on how you play the game. Wow, get real.

10+ Year Old Account
    After reading a bit more on the vengeance bug, it would explain why i gained 130k vengeance when I poped SI on lightning storm on Protectors last time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    This probably would've been avoided if they simply did that item squish thing in the first place, to stop mass stat inflation.

This should've been fixed ages ago to be honest, only when it's gone beyond the predicted does it seem to be gaining Blizzard's attention.

There are benefits though. It makes old raids/dungeons so much easier to solo or 5 man.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    The real question to everyone including YOU, is how does this affect your enjoyment of the game in ANY way, other than your complete jealousy of them?

Really? You all are so upset over something that has ZERO effect on how you play the game. Wow, get real.
    the real question is why are you such a slow person as i said why not cap current expac raids then its problem solved of "effecting end game" so incase its that hard....im saying theres nothign wrong with it and FYI ive made my own so once agian jaylock the downs here to stagnent every thread made dont you ahve some dumb troll post to go make about how wow is dieing?

Infracted. Don't insult other posters.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-01-07 at 01:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Deleted
    im suprised these guys aint been banned yet, afterall they are soloing current content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teralus View Post
    afterall they are soloing current content.
    Stone Guard is hardly considered current content.

Deleted
    nevertheless they should get banned, its still current tier bosses, i dont mind people having fun but i think they're pushing their luck a bit too much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Stone Guard is hardly considered current content.
    I'm not sure how you define "current" but most people consider it a relevant label for the most recent tier of raiding.

Being that stone guard was released as part of the current set of tier instances and not last expansion, I don't think the label is inappropriate.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    They don't gain anything from it, gear is soulbound and unwearable at 80 anyway. They only come after you if you gain any kind of unfair advantage, which isn't the case here.

Deleted
    well clearly they are gaining something from it, achievements, gear they could even use if they reached level 90, they know damn well its exploiting. if they gain an advantage? they are twatting bosses intended for 25 players at level 90 not one level 80, getting gear they could save, looks like a big advantage to me

im suprised these guys aint been banned yet, afterall they are soloing current content.
    Why exactly should he be banned? He got no personal gain out of it, just bragging rights, laughs and 2 pieces of gear he can't equip.

This isn't the first time this has happened, remember the mage in Wrath soloing Military wing? Back even further, Kara chess being soloable when it was current, EVEN further... BWL Mind Control trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Sort of not really. The amber shaper thing was in fact clever use of a game mechanic. I doubt it was the intended kill method, but it isn't actually bugging anything.
    DR-to-Character Level scaling is also a clever use of game mechanics. It's not a bug.

Deleted
    considering what he's doing and how far he's taking it they might just ban him, im not asking them to ban him, im just suprised that they haven't

lol, no personal gain?

Deleted
    considering what he's doing and how far he's taking it they might just ban him, im not asking them to ban him, im just suprised that they haven't

lol, no personal gain?
    Maybe after he kills the Thunder King HC before any guild in the world manages it. But even then I doubt it, rather they'll just re-implement lvl checks to instance portals.