Thread: Need Opinions

Need Opinions

This Tumblr Blog, called, About Male Privilege, centers on analyzing, identifying, and telling men to "check their privilege", or at least that's what they say they do.

Now they have stories about what men, who are being degenerates, have done to women, and others.

It's not that I have a problem with that, but they're rather offensive, broadly generalize men on a daily basis, and hate straight, white males.

Take a look for yourself.

AboutMalePrivilege.Tumblr.com

NOTE: A lot of their content is NSFW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I think I would save michal jordan's life. That guy was just such a great singer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't pay for food for anyone I'm not sleeping with and you shouldn't either.

Deleted
    Lets talk about what women have done to men, it works both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Lets talk about what women have done to men, it works both ways.
    Countless times they've shot that down, however they've been more lax with that women can rape men, but they deny any evidence of "female privilege".

Women couldn't possibly be evil, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I think I would save michal jordan's life. That guy was just such a great singer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't pay for food for anyone I'm not sleeping with and you shouldn't either.

They have a right to say what they want. You have the right to be offended. No one needs to care you are offended. No one needs to care about the blog.

Thats mah opinon

It's the internet. There are tons of nuts that will say pretty much anything on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    It's the internet. There are tons of nuts that will say pretty much anything on it.
    pretty much this , there will always be someone saying something on the internet.
    Even the most disturbing one.
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the internet, and it's their right to speak their mind. However incredibly offensive, stupid, or outright wrong it may be or feel.

Because such people are unlikely to tolerate rational points of view, which indicate such instances are in the minority of men, and that the situation is improving across the board, your best bet is to ignore them.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.