10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy So i dislocated my knee the other day

So a few days ago i dislocated my knee at a gym training session with my trainer, due to putting too much pressure on my knee while turning!

Im finally able to put my knee down and i swear my knee looks bentish!

I just cant tell really

*Updated pic*
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Go to doctor get that shit checked out, I tore something on the inside of my knee many years ago but did nothing about it because it didn't hurt until i tore it worse and I needed a big surgery to repair it, but my knee will never be the same. go get it checked out now.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jean shorts nice. And yeah dude it kinda looks messed up. Just go to the doctor and they'll take care of you
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

i hope it wasnt from playing skyrim too much

and yes i know it was done at the gym, just had to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diabolist View Post
    i hope it wasnt from playing skyrim too much

and yes i know it was done at the gym, just had to say it.
    I dont even have Skyrim sadly!

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 06:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Go to doctor get that shit checked out, I tore something on the inside of my knee many years ago but did nothing about it because it didn't hurt until i tore it worse and I needed a big surgery to repair it, but my knee will never be the same. go get it checked out now.
    Yeah im gonna head back to the hospital to get it looked at!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    And your first thought is to show your knee on an internet discussion forum? Get to the doctor, man. Untended knee injuries can retaliate decades afterwards, making your old age a painful hell.

my knee dislocates all the time. went to see a doctor they told me i need surgery so it wont keep happening. but "ain't nobody got time for dat" usually only happen when im walking wrong. it hurts like hell for 10-15mins after i push it back in place than i can walk fine like nothing happened
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Deleted
    Suddenly I'm very tempted to post a personal crushedfoot&gangrenepic here

Deleted
    I really feel for you OP!! I had this problem since the age of 15 when I feel off a fridge in the kitchen. My right knee has been dislocating all these years and I was a virtual cripple as it stopped me enjoying sports all these years but finally last year the doctors decided to operate on it and life is so good now.

Over the years, I've fallen down the stairs and the paramedics were called to push it back in although I have done it myself dozens of times...also another embarrassing incident happened in the local supermarket and i fell in someone's shopping trolley as I tried to grab something for support :/ as it came out of it's socket. The pain is excruciating

My physio has been excellent following the op and now I feel like it has never been a problem!

10+ Year Old Account
    Romire, the point of a trainer is:
    A. To challenge you
    B: To educate you
    C: To keep you safe by making sure you're doing things correctly and with the right weight.

Fire that guy. Sorry your knee is busted.