Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    Considering I just tried to enter it in a raid group at lvl 88, and got the message "Need to be 90". I'm going to still call bullshit.

You weren't in a raid... just a group. Derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleyanor View Post
    It is possible since they removed the "raidgroup recuirement" in 5.1 i think
    Pretty sure that was solely for pre-MoP raids.

Deleted
    To enter you need a level 90 to enter first in your raid group, and then you can enter.

does this mean lvl80 can be a main tank of the team and just tank any bosses in heroic t14????

hopefully this gets fixed asap
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

We took a social member from our guild to our altrun to MSV, he dpsed with us on stone guards HC, hes lvl 85. Had to drop him after that though as we needed more dps for feng. He did 65k as retri with best MoP blue/greens.

this is quite funny.. i wonder if he could solo all of normal... well besides will.. before this bug gets fixed.

Deleted
    Tbh I always said not having a cap on vengeance seemed a bit odd way back when 5.0 hit during DS. And now this. No-one ever listens!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hanges-are-odd
    Last edited by mmocf6305105ff; 2013-01-07 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Works still on EU. Clearing ulduar 25 right now because I'm bored.
    :O I thought we were going to do it together?

Pretty fun. Just makes me think lvling should be removed or cut even shorter.

The way character works now while lvling is insane. Some days ago I popped into my crappy geared paladin (mix of greens, some 5 man drops and few heirlooms) and the way he can fuck shit up is insane...near 5k burst DPS on bosses as holly, not even having to heal the party with anything else but holy shock etc...

And ret healing, along with burst killing things so fast. I renember inn WOTLK 2k DPS was aceptable on 80, when you just hit the level and wearing little gear. Later on inn 213 gear etc, one could do 5k DPS on patchwerk if you were playing decently.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

15+ Year Old Account
    Comments from all the stupid ppl makes my brain hurt

For OP, u think u can solo HC stoneguards, or any other MoP raid bosses, Will of the Emperor perhaps?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Comments from all the stupid ppl makes my brain hurt

For OP, u think u can solo HC stoneguards, or any other MoP raid bosses, Will of the Emperor perhaps?
    If you can control the incoming damage at pull with def cd's, kiting etc then ANY boss can be soloed, just because the sacred shield under bugged vengeance absorbs much more damage than you receive, - well, some bosses with low damage phases / burst cant be soloed, but most of them can be. I was planning to get insane vengeance from Anub/Baleroc, or halion, 1shot them to leave combat, accept the summon outside and be gripped with priests to MOP boss to 1shot it, but now when everyone knows that bug it will be fixed very, very soon. Meh, whatever, most of 80 palas had their fun.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagosham View Post
    If you can control the incoming damage at pull with def cd's, kiting etc then ANY boss can be soloed, just because the sacred shield under bugged vengeance absorbs much more damage than you receive, - well, some bosses with low damage phases / burst cant be soloed, but most of them can be. I was planning to get insane vengeance from Anub/Baleroc, or halion, 1shot them to leave combat, accept the summon outside and be gripped with priests to MOP boss to 1shot it, but now when everyone knows that bug it will be fixed very, very soon. Meh, whatever, most of 80 palas had their fun.
    It's still highly entertaining at least and even more funny when people don't believe It's amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLog101 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/cPTNb.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/aqO3q.jpg

Elegon... are you ready?

Edit: video is uploading, will post when its up.
    This is beyond absurd now.

Hopefully Blizzard hotfixes this ASAP.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    With huge none physical damage when they overload ... seriously doubt thats legit lol
    Doesn't one of the pallys abilities put a shield on you based on your vengeance value? If you get vengeance really high before that and pop that absorption shield you shouldn't die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrisUy View Post
    Doesn't one of the pallys abilities put a shield on you based on your vengeance value? If you get vengeance really high before that and pop that absorption shield you shouldn't die.
    Yes Sacred Shield, insanely OP on Windlord HC aswell

I wonder how many guilds are racing for 16/16 HM with lvl 80 pally tanks now lol.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefrog View Post
    I wonder how many guilds are racing for 16/16 HM with lvl 80 pally tanks now lol.
    Probably be banned / Suspended if there actually doing it for their guild; Exploiting HM;'s are a serious offensive literally haha

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noUllvESSx8

inb4 level 80 pallies selling Elegon mount boosts

Quote Originally Posted by Aelo View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noUllvESSx8

inb4 level 80 pallies selling Elegon mount boosts
    Well players have gotten tired of asking blizzard for solo dungeons so there making there own it seems

It was only a matter of time with the way blizzard was scaled gear things like this would happen. Also if blizzard did there number crunch like they wanted to before good chance this wouldn't have happen.

And to people saying this is a exploit. It really isn't everything is working the way it should but the problem is blizzard did not see it working this way. Only way I would say this is a exploit is the way player's are going into the level 90 raids.

feel free to disagree but that's my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by dota2please View Post
    Well players have gotten tired of asking blizzard for solo dungeons so there making there own it seems

It was only a matter of time with the way blizzard was scaled gear things like this would happen. Also if blizzard did there number crunch like they wanted to before good chance this wouldn't have happen.

And to people saying this is a exploit. It really isn't everything is working the way it should but the problem is blizzard did not see it working this way. Only way I would say this is a exploit is the way player's are going into the level 90 raids.

feel free to disagree but that's my opinion.
    The number crunch wouldnt have changed anything. The stats would look different but ultimately it would still be as it is now, just lower numbers.

It can't be counted as an exploit since Blizzard enabled all of this happen. They intentionally opened up higher lvl raids for lower lvls. I have no source but all the evidence and all the ignorance have led to that conclusion. They clearly wanted us to go through all of this. It was their plan. And it is that why they are ignoring the pleas to have this issue fixed. They're probably sitting there and laughing because it's enjoyable to watch a low lvl to down current lvl boss, by himself.

They enabled everything that led up to this, knowingly. Don't blame the player, blame the game (and the makers).