Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by worgenite View Post
    many others just disappeared

the SHADOW GAMES

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Treann wasn't in game one? :\

That makes me the only person who is still playing that has participated in that game then, right?
    "Let's make the first game on the first day of the year!" -Kumduh.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    2nd day :P HOLY FUCK IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR

*throws confetti*

and I'm still the only one who has been around since game 1. I feel old XD

Treann and Arlee joined in game 2. Anyone else?

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 10:49 AM ----------

Hmmm...Puri and Pud'n both came in then. Pud'n is MIA since early dec. and I'm sure puri disappeared for some games(is he signed up for the current one?)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're the only one still playing Mafia from the very first game. But obviously Wass, Kohtiko, Skelington and Genganger are still around to a greater or lesser extent.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    You're the only one still playing Mafia from the very first game. But obviously Wass, Kohtiko, Skelington and Genganger are still around to a greater or lesser extent.
    No, they've quit. Hiko and Skel early on. Geng(isn't he gone from pvm as well? I miss him ) and Wass was last I believe.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they've quit. Hiko and Skel early on. Geng(isn't he gone from pvm as well? I miss him ) and Wass was last I believe.
    Oh I meant just as forum users.

Geng can only come in PvM at weekends atm as he is incredibly busy with Uni. Puri drops in and out of games as and when he pleases. :3 I think he might be signed for the next game, but until Greeney provides a sign up list, we won't know until the game starts.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account

Geng can only come in PvM at weekends atm as he is incredibly busy with Uni. Puri drops in and out of games as and when he pleases. :3 I think he might be signed for the next game, but until Greeney provides a sign up list, we won't know until the game starts.
    I know :P, Skel hates my Jolteon and that's where he went! He said 30 people, I think they're listed in the op there.

Whars meh stats!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Whars meh stats!!
    Kitteh doesn't like you :P

Kitteh doesn't like you :P
    * curls up in the corner and cries

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    * curls up in the corner and cries
    *hugs the corgeh*

tbh I think she probably passed out again. She said she was trying to pull an all-nighter to get her sleep under control(though she said she did nap for 4 hours soooo /shrug). Maybe it's dinner time in Engrand? :3

Some of you may have looked in the game thread and saw a night start.

I didn't realize that's not how it's generally done on this site and too many people seem uncomfortable with that idea, so I changed it to a day start. I apologize for any confusion, but please feel free to start posting in the thread and talking about who you want to lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by NightfuryRAWRNOACRONYMS
    You could stated it before on the signup thread how the game will begin, just saying.

Also, is not that on night phase there will be more to go on that in the day phase, it's the same thing, but giving the opportunity to make a post here for everyone at least.
    1. I could have, if I realized it was out of the ordinary I probably would have just started with a day start anyway. I generally do like to see everyone make a post, but if you die the night after a day start, it generally feels like you may as well have died during a night start without making much of a difference.
    2. Agreed, but the night phase is for the mafia to off people and for the power roles to try gaining some information to go off of; Generally, I need to post a night start to get any worthwhile discussion during the day. I see that's not the case here.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Night before day?

Someone night kill me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Day before night?

Someone lynch me.
    You're killing me, Smalls.

----

Edit:
    Sent out a mass message, just in case anyone already saw a night start and decided not to bother for a while.
    There's a riddle in the thread, you can choose to either send the answer to me via private message (recommended) or just ignore it.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-01-08 at 06:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sandlot is a great movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arlee

2 - Mason - NK - Town Win
    3 - VT - NK - Town Win
    4 - Wolf - Survived - Wolf Win
    5 - Didn't play (DP)
    6 - SK - Lynched - Mafia (2) Win
    7 - DP
    8 - DP
    9 - DP
    10 - DP
    11 - DP
    12 - DP
    13 - DP
    14 - Bomb - End Gamed - Mafia Win
    15 - DP
    16 - DP
    17 - Jack - Survived - Town Win
    18 - DP
    19 - Rabid Wolf (2) - NK - Draw (Town/Wolf (2))
    20 - DP
    21 - DP
    EotW - DP

*deposits a bacon ball and a dead mouse as a apology gift*

Sorry it took so long Arlee, part of the reason was I've been a little busy, partly because Treann's took a long time (30min-1hour) and I couldn't face doing it again and partly well.... I forgot all about it. In my defence much of that was due to an extreme lack of sleep recently. :3 Didn't take as long as I thought it would in the end. You've played fewer games than I initially thought.

So!

From 7 games, you have 4 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw. You receive a power role 86% of the time.
    Your best roles are Jack (1), Mason (1) and VT (1) with 100% win rate.
    Your worst roles are Bomb (1) and SK (1) with 100% losses.
    When you are lynched, the Town loses.
    When you are a Wolf, you don't lose.

For all those I've also done, here are the Scum percentages as an extra stat! Traitors are included as Scum, whether converted or not.

Dyra - 20%
    Silkku - 38%
    TDL - 33%
    Lysah - 27%
    Nemi - 50%
    Krayzy - 39%
    Treann - 52%
    Arlee - 43%

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 02:21 PM ----------

And for those who posted their own stats

Listo - 33%
    Rolo - 22%
    Worgen - 36%
    Keleb - 50%

Treann scum more often than not please lynch every game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Most of that is due to his picking up the Traitor role 4 times tbf. But then there is still another 7 times he's been Scum to make. Still, out of 21 games that's quite impressive. I'm on 20 games with only 4 Scum roles.

I'm the least scummiest of all. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Can I actually end up alive at the end of a game please?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

When you are a Wolf, you don't lose.
    It's probably due to my naturally wolfish character You probably thought I had played for more games than I had because I have modded a few. Thanks a bunch

Also I think the always lynching me stat is off because I have only been lynched once so it's not much of a stat

* Arlee happily takes the bacon ball to play with but leaves the dead mouse for Dyra

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Can I actually end up alive at the end of a game please?
    I think the forums would explode.

Looking for a couple mafia replacements. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

I kind of feel bad that Kapaya got shafted because of a mixture of his role and Eniah's lack of activity. Another user asked to be replaced and Kapaya doesn't really have any key information that should affect the game. Does anyone still alive have a huge problem with Kapaya coming back into the game with another user's role?