Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Damn i missed this Forgot to check mah e-mail over the weekend.

Replacement please!

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    That's always been done I think but we usually don't have problems with it anyways. Occasionally someone will post saying "what's this?" butlike 99.9% of the posts are from people involved with the game in some way, shape or form
    Usually there's more of a problem with dead people posting in the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Usually there's more of a problem with dead people posting in the thread.
    Well, it's not like we're posting spoilers or anything :P We just get bored and purgatory can get awfully stale

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's not like we're posting spoilers or anything :P We just get bored and purgatory can get awfully stale
    Yeah! We get bored talking amongst the dead and can not wait to be reborn! So we go haunt the living instead, more fun that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Yeah! We get bored talking amongst the dead and can not wait to be reborn! So we go haunt the living instead, more fun that way.
    precisely!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Also not all of our players frequent the Fun Stuff forums, so a confirmation PM lets them know the game is soon to start. :3 Given there's two Mafia related threads on the Fun Stuff front page atm too, the game might not be obvious even with a quick glance.
    Very true. The only reason why I would no show is because I just forgot and pretty much stay off-topic.

Interested to see what this is all about. Guess I signed up at the right time.
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Very true. The only reason why I would no show is because I just forgot and pretty much stay off-topic.

Interested to see what this is all about. Guess I signed up at the right time.
    We have em pop up about 2 times a month, no one ever notices though, not sure why this one was so popular(other than Greeney saying he posted in gen ot on accident so it was there for a bit)

Deleted
    We have em pop up about 2 times a month, no one ever notices though, not sure why this one was so popular(other than Greeney saying he posted in gen ot on accident so it was there for a bit)
    That was probably it. I think we need to post this in there first, on mistake, so people can see....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That was probably it. I think we need to post this in there first, on mistake, so people can see....
    Don't worry, I'm good at making mistakes. I've got it as good covered for next game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Don't worry, I'm good at making mistakes. I've got it as good covered for next game

Well not precisely true. Sometimes dead people forget how things come across to people who are alive and nearly anything said can be twisted into some sort of game related meaning. It's better if people just don't dead post and for the people who are still alive to not respond to anyone who does post while dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yes, mistake *shifty eyes*

I really was facepalming after Eniah mentioned I did that though.

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 06:56 PM ----------

I'm going to start sending roles out (order of sign ups) shortly, possibly break for dinner. I'll create a new thread when finished, please don't post anything about the game until the game is up and ready. If you have any questions please let me know what needs to be clarified, there will be some unique roles where some of you may be confused.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-01-07 at 11:58 PM.

Any chance of getting updates on the main post? Sent confirmation mail!

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Any chance of getting updates on the main post? Sent confirmation mail!
    Only update is that I'm sending out the last few roles.
    If any moderator's see this post, please feel free to close this thread as soon as you would like; I'll be creating the game thread once I'm done sending out these last roles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Only update is that I'm sending out the last few roles.
    If any moderator's see this post, please feel free to close this thread as soon as you would like; I'll be creating the game thread once I'm done sending out these last roles.
    Your wish. My command.

*poofs away in a cloud of smoke*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.