Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    2016 will be Democrat Hillary Clinton against Republican Sarah Palin.

First woman president 2016=D
    No way Palin would run again. She's (ironically) smarter than that as she knows she can make more money via commenting than running.

She'll just end up doing what she did last election, go on a "tour" of America that's funded by people wanting her to run, and then when she's done she'll say she's not running this year - just to get a free cross-country trip.

Definitely believe it will be Hillary on the Dem side though. Repubs will sadly still not have learned anything by then, and will instead - at best - have a latino male running for pres.

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vampurity View Post
    2016: Hillary Clinton v. Marco Rubio or Jeb Bush.

Called it.
    Jeb Bush will try for the repub nomination, if even just for the purpose of trying to restore dignity and respect their family name. Though I doubt he even get the Repub nominee, as I believe the Bush name is faaaaaar too entrenched within a horrible reputation of GW for there to be enough confidence behind it.

How's Clinton doing healthwise ? Is she even gonna be in this world to run for it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Clooney almost single handedly destroyed Batman. I'd vote for Barack Obama's dog before I voted for him.
    ....the idea that you would blame Clooney for the "Batman and Robin" travesty for his acting role in it, and NOT Joel Schumacher's direction or overall design behind it, is beyond my reason or understanding...

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Agreed. If however Palin did make it to becoming President, I would hope the rest of the world would just look away for four years, let it all just go to shit over there while we all base our values on Gold again, rather then the Dollar.

Even the thought of her running the US... *shudder*
    Don't know if anybody remember's this awesome website durring 2008, that updated every day with a new thing to click on.

http://www.palinaspresident.us/

^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ....the idea that you would blame Clooney for the "Batman and Robin" travesty for his acting role in it, and NOT Joel Schumacher's direction or overall design behind it, is beyond my reason or understanding...
    If we want to take that route, we can blame Warner Bros. who 'decided to go in a "lighter" direction to be more mainstream in the process of a family film. Burton was asked to restrict himself to the role of producer and approved of Joel Schumacher as director.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_...ical_reception

Clooney's boring to me, even without Batman.
    Last edited by Nadev; 2013-01-07 at 04:58 PM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by powerstuck View Post
    How's Clinton doing healthwise ? Is she even gonna be in this world to run for it ?
    this was my thought, she already has demonstrated health issues. even if she is healthy to run in 2016 health and age would be a huge question mark played up in the media and on people's minds... fairly imo
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, Sarah Palin? Why? Governor Chris Christie would destroy Palin in the nominations...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Wait, Sarah Palin? Why? Governor Chris Christie would destroy Palin in the nominations...
    a garden gnome would destroy palin for the nomination... at least after the first debate
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Yeah Christie or Rubio are looking like the two likely candidates. If Christie will actually attempt to run he'll take the nomination in a landslide. Despite the fact that the right needs the Latino vote, I sense they're still going to be hesitant to have Rubio as a presidential candidate. Having Christie as the presidential candidate and Rubio as the VP would be a smart idea.

I'm curious as to who the left will field as Clinton right now is the only strong contender but her age and health do make it seem doubtful.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Hillary said she wasn't going to try? And Palin i doubt it. Rubio or Christie i'd wager. I kinda like Christie but if he wants a shot he should probably get in shape. Guarantee people take that into account, along with age, when voting.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Quote Originally Posted by Giants41 View Post
    I thought Hillary said she wasn't going to try? And Palin i doubt it. Rubio or Christie i'd wager. I kinda like Christie but if he wants a shot he should probably get in shape. Guarantee people take that into account, along with age, when voting.
    What she says now and what will be in four years time are two different things. ^_^

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if her saying she's "retiring" is just a political way to throw off any Republicans from initiating any plans against her in 2016 right now... also taking this time to prep up. 4 years is a long time to get ready, especially when you got a popular ex-president as a spouse to help out! :P

...and she DID say she's looking forward to voting for a female president in 2016... a well-disguised hat-tip if I've ever seen one. ^_^

And, lets face it, even MJ and Arnie came out of retirement. You really think she's going to pass up a very good chance to become America's first female president? :P

Elizabeth Warren vs Rocky Anderson vs Chris Christie would restore the decency of candidates in US elections

10+ Year Old Account
    Its 4 years from now.

And the GOP would be fucking retarded to go anywhere near Palin. And I doubt Clinton will run.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Elizabeth Warren
    No /10 chars
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    2016 will be Democrat Hillary Clinton against Republican Sarah Palin.

First woman president 2016=D
    lol what are you talking about, they are gonna try to pass a bill that lifts the term limits for the president, so it will be president obama till he dies of old age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    lol what are you talking about, they are gonna try to pass a bill that lifts the term limits for the president, so it will be president obama till he dies of old age.
    Is this before or after he declares martial law and revokes our freedoms?
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Is this before or after he declares martial law and revokes our freedoms?
    It's right before the military goes door to door raping our women and forcing our children into manual labor. Fear not, our firearms will protect us for at least a day and a half; we have been preparing for this.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-08 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    No /10 chars
    Why not Elizabeth Warren? Is there some other democrat you like? Clinton?

met a guy that said he was from the future. So far everything we talked about has been right. He told me that Obama would win 2012 and Hillary will win in 2016 by a land slide against a gay

It's gonna be Hillary Clinton vs Chris Christie. It's basically going to be the saving grace of the democrats (they cant get enough of bill clinton) and chris christie who was proven he cares about people not partisan politics and can easily win the on-the-fence crowds which is who actually votes for the president .. not the 45% dems or 45 % repubs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    What she says now and what will be in four years time are two different things. ^_^

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if her saying she's "retiring" is just a political way to throw off any Republicans from initiating any plans against her in 2016 right now... also taking this time to prep up. 4 years is a long time to get ready, especially when you got a popular ex-president as a spouse to help out! :P

...and she DID say she's looking forward to voting for a female president in 2016... a well-disguised hat-tip if I've ever seen one. ^_^

And, lets face it, even MJ and Arnie came out of retirement. You really think she's going to pass up a very good chance to become America's first female president? :P
    Thats a good plan on her part if its true. And I remember reading somewhere that Bill went through all the trouble of helping Obama so Obama would help get Hillary elected. Idk if thats true at all but kinda sorta makes sense?

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 10:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sazafraz View Post
    met a guy that said he was from the future. So far everything we talked about has been right. He told me that Obama would win 2012 and Hillary will win in 2016 by a land slide against a gay
    Yes because a homosexual would be running on the Republican ticket.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3