Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Statikk Shiv
    It's being used to provide even more poke than there allready is, considering it's AOE and deals nice damage. It's used most of the time on Ez/Cait, but I don't really see it being that awesome for other AD carries (Maybe Trist, but who cares about her, 40% winrate according to Lolking anyway).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    It's being used to provide even more poke than there allready is, considering it's AOE and deals nice damage. It's used most of the time on Ez/Cait, but I don't really see it being that awesome for other AD carries (Maybe Trist, but who cares about her, 40% winrate according to Lolking anyway).
    Wouldn't Runaan's Hurricane be a lot better then?

It always procs the passive assuming the enemy is close and his Q procs it, no?

I'd say Runaan's is vastly superior since it has procs life steal and so on.

I know it doesn't give MS and crit, but I think it doesn't really matter since the passive is pretty good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't understand why Shiv is so wanted on AD carries too, I guess it's just for the flavor of it... Still, I kinda would prefer another item over Shiv, Monado, it just doesn't feel like an item I'll want to have, atleast not me.
    I don't use Shiv either, but I've seen people at 1,9/2k rating use it, I prefer having Berserker Greaves + Iceborn Gauntlet + Bloodthirster + Infinity Edge + Last Whisper + GA as a build for Ez.

I might bother building it on Ashe with a IE/Shiv/Hurricane combi. Perhaps Vayne, but that's about it as far as I can think of it being useful.

I guess I understand the use of it in an Ez poke build. That, plus Gauntlet would be fucking annoying. I'm just wondering if your AD sustained damage won't suffer in team fights by building this..

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 02:21 PM ----------

I don't use Shiv either, but I've seen people at 1,9/2k rating use it, I prefer having Berserker Greaves + Iceborn Gauntlet + Bloodthirster + Infinity Edge + Last Whisper + GA as a build for Ez.
    How come you're picking IE over BC? I'd say BC is a perfect item for Ez if you're building him like that.

Deleted
    Wouldn't Runaan's Hurricane be a lot better then?

It always procs the passive assuming the enemy is close and his Q procs it, no?

I'd say Runaan's is vastly superior since it has procs life steal and so on.
    Runaan's doesn't work on Ezreal Q, it's borderline useless on him.

Deleted
    How come you're picking IE over BC? I'd say BC is a perfect item for Ez if you're building him like that.
    Maybe because he prefers having crit on poke instead of the non crit damage(?).

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 01:23 PM ----------

Runaan's doesn't work on Ezreal Q, it's borderline useless on him.
    It doesn't..?

Why not? His Q procs the Sheen so I don't understand why it wouldn't proc Runann's lol.

Deleted
    Bought TF and I'm having some great fun with him but I'm unsure how to play him properly. I'm too used to burst/assassin mages, I guess.

Do I rush Deathcap or Lichbane? Is DFG good on him? If yes, when should I build it, after lichbane or very late game? (this is considering I don't need a void staff because of no magic res stackers on opponent team or similar important items)

Deleted
    I guess you could go with cleaver, but I don't really like it that much on him, dunno why but I prefer having at least a little bit of crit, so I can still dish out alot of damage when needed (not completely Q-dependant).

Deleted
    TF is good but getting DFG on him isn't good because there's always the possibility of missing your Q, even so, I don't think you have enough burst, not early/mid game atleast, to use it effectively.

As for Deathcap and Lichbane, I don't know tbh, if you expect to do a lot of AA then go for, otherwise, Deathcap? I'm not really sure on TF, I don't really play him that often.

Deleted
    It doesn't..?

Why not? His Q procs the Sheen so I don't understand why it wouldn't proc Runann's lol.
    "Your basic attacks fire minor bolts at 2 nearby targets"
    The hits proc the on hit effects yeah, but Ezreal has no on-hit effects other than Iceborn Gauntlet/Trinity/Shiv, which he allready procs on his Q every time, so you won't get any use out of Runaan's.

Deleted
    The hits proc the on hit effects yeah, but Ezreal has no on-hit effects other than Iceborn Gauntlet/Trinity/Shiv, which he allready procs on his Q every time, so you won't get any use out of Runaan's.
    Wow, I didn't read the tooltip lol, major flaw there. xd

Nvm what I said about Runaan's then.

Meh, I don't really know how good Shiv would be, I guess I need to try but I doubt it's any good on Dominion because people are usually solo or only two or three, so testing the item effectively is impossible for me.

Even so, I don't like aoe damage on ad carries, I'd still would rather go single target damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Builds from a Gold/10 item which is very easily accessible. Gives more movespeed than PD. AoE can be very nice on some champs. I like it on Twitch, tbh. And it's a toss up for me between PD and SS for Tristana.

Deleted
    TF is good but getting DFG on him isn't good because there's always the possibility of missing your Q, even so, I don't think you have enough burst, not early/mid game atleast, to use it effectively.

As for Deathcap and Lichbane, I don't know tbh, if you expect to do a lot of AA then go for, otherwise, Deathcap? I'm not really sure on TF, I don't really play him that often.
    Huh? Why would you NOT buy a Deathcap on any AP carry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Bought TF and I'm having some great fun with him but I'm unsure how to play him properly. I'm too used to burst/assassin mages, I guess.

Do I rush Deathcap or Lichbane? Is DFG good on him? If yes, when should I build it, after lichbane or very late game? (this is considering I don't need a void staff because of no magic res stackers on opponent team or similar important items)
    TF Build guide.
    Rabadon's/Lich Bane/Zhonya's Hourglass/Athene's are good according to the guide I found, I kind of agree with him.
    I disagree with his "Will of the Ancients" pick, I'd rather get Void Staff for late game, but then again, it's in the "Other items" part.

Technically you'd want to rush a Rabadons into Lich Bane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Huh? Why would you NOT buy a Deathcap on any AP carry.
    I didn't say that. He asked if he should buy Deathcap first over Lichbane or vise versa, I just gave my opinion on it but I didn't say not to build Deathcap.

Deleted
    Wow, I didn't read the tooltip lol, major flaw there. xd

Nvm what I said about Runaan's then.

Meh, I don't really know how good Shiv would be, I guess I need to try but I doubt it's any good on Dominion because people are usually solo or only two or three, so testing the item effectively is impossible for me.

Even so, I don't like aoe damage on ad carries, I'd still would rather go single target damage.
    I would rather go for more damage in dominion than a shiv, Iceborn Gauntlet would be a badass item there. (Permaslow, you mad?)

Deleted

That's what I thought! But I just saw a replay of this high elo person rushing it as first item and it made me wonder... he didn't do too bad, but I'm not sure if it was because of the DFG.

I guess I'll stick to deathcap and lichbane first for now and then see how it goes.

Deleted
    I would rather go for more damage in dominion than a shiv, Iceborn Gauntlet would be a badass item there. (Permaslow, you mad?)
    Yep, one more reason I'd like to pass it on an ad carry.
    I guess I'll stick to deathcap and lichbane first for now and then see how it goes.
    I honestly don't know the current situation of DFG, but from what I've seen and experienced, it's only good mid/late game when you have a deathcap or good items for dmg.

Rushing it isn't really a good thing anymore I believe.

Deleted
    That's what I thought! But I just saw a replay of this high elo person rushing it as first item and it made me wonder... he didn't do too bad, but I'm not sure if it was because of the DFG.

DFG makes his ganking deadlier, by amplifying damage on a target, and eliminating it quickly with your side-lane partners.
    Raba/Lich is more conventional, but in the end either works fine.

Thats what all on-hit items say, though. Iceborn Gauntlet says "After using an ability, your next basic attack blablabla", Malady says "Your basic attacks reduce ..." and "Your basic attacks deal ..."
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU