Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    Yogg 25 4 keepers, possible as a rogue?
    I haven't even seen done by a DK yet, So at this point no.

I think you're confusing zero keepers with four keepers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I think you're confusing zero keepers with four keepers.
    I might be. I can give it a go later this week. IT's mostlikey doable tho. Give me two-three days with xmis being today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorad View Post
    I just went from Combat to Assassination. I know Assassination still works to solo but there is one question i have, will enevenom do damage to the Twin Emps who can only take physical damage? Seeing as how it does Nature damage
    This wouldn't work prior to the patch; attempting assassination on Emps left me with physical attacks on one, and unable to get poisons to trigger on the other. It's possible this changed in the minor mechanic overhaul on poisons, but I doubt it, especially after they've been pushed onto the melee crit/hit tables.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn6ch...=youtube_gdata Small update on my end, Al'akir solo'd by me. More info is in the main post under throne of the four winds
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2012-12-27 at 07:23 AM.

Strange question, but is there any reason to solo as combat over assassination? I finally picked up some daggers because I've been wanting to try dps as assassination for a while now, but for some reason in my mind I've always had combat as the solo spec. Is this even the case anymore? I think the talents were better for it pre-5.0 but now I don't see a good reason, except on fights where the cleave would be useful. Am I missing something? This is baffling me more than it should for some reason lmao...

Quote Originally Posted by Dukamok View Post
    Strange question, but is there any reason to solo as combat over assassination? I finally picked up some daggers because I've been wanting to try dps as assassination for a while now, but for some reason in my mind I've always had combat as the solo spec. Is this even the case anymore? I think the talents were better for it pre-5.0 but now I don't see a good reason, except on fights where the cleave would be useful. Am I missing something? This is baffling me more than it should for some reason lmao...
    Combat USED to give more armor. But now its really what you want to play, Sure combat has better burst if you need it but I've been soloing as mut/sub lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Combat USED to give more armor. But now its really what you want to play, Sure combat has better burst if you need it but I've been soloing as mut/sub lately.
    Thought so, thanks. Other than the slightly better burst, I really couldn't figure out why I had this nagging itch that combat was better. Weird. Old habits.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukamok View Post
    Thought so, thanks. Other than the slightly better burst, I really couldn't figure out why I had this nagging itch that combat was better. Weird. Old habits.
    Cleave is nice if you can use it but with the % nerf i don't even bother going combat for alysrazor soloing or even when i did ak'akir

Something has been bothering me for a long time now. Vashj has the last piece of armor i want for my tansmog. I can easily solo her but there is an issue preventing me. Durring phase 2 i run into the same issue again and again. The Tainted Elementals stop dropping loot. They dont disappear, vashj doesnt kill them, i do. But they have no tainted cores to loot. This usually happens when i have to use 1 or 2 more out of the 4. Once this happens once, it will happen every time for the rest of the elementals. Should i contact a gm about this? Is this a bug? Is there something i can do about it?

Deleted
    Hey Kevin, could you update the first post a bit more? I mean, it seems we both love soloing on our rogues but it's nice to keep track of what has/hasn't been killed, for example the 11/12 fights in ICC are now easy at L90 (Dreamwalker obviously not doable still) as well as RoS in BT and OS3D being doable even with auto attack.

Grats on the Al'Akir solo, that would be the second Cata raid boss we're able to solo then along with Alysrazor? With proper defensive reforges I reckon we could grab a few more cata bosses also.

Quote Originally Posted by titcch View Post
    Hey Kevin, could you update the first post a bit more? I mean, it seems we both love soloing on our rogues but it's nice to keep track of what has/hasn't been killed, for example the 11/12 fights in ICC are now easy at L90 (Dreamwalker obviously not doable still) as well as RoS in BT and OS3D being doable even with auto attack.

Grats on the Al'Akir solo, that would be the second Cata raid boss we're able to solo then along with Alysrazor? With proper defensive reforges I reckon we could grab a few more cata bosses also.
    Um. It is all listed soloable and has been for a while now, I'll throw your LK video in there since I'm far too lazy to do it myself+i'm doing 25 man for the mount. I should have some uldaur info coming this week. But everything but thorim and the last two bossesI've solo'd in 10 man a few months back.

Edit: I'll throw in your youtube channel as well.

Edit: Thanks! and I'll give some other fights a try as well
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2012-12-31 at 06:28 AM.

Something has been bothering me for a long time now. Vashj has the last piece of armor i want for my tansmog. I can easily solo her but there is an issue preventing me. Durring phase 2 i run into the same issue again and again. The Tainted Elementals stop dropping loot. They dont disappear, vashj doesnt kill them, i do. But they have no tainted cores to loot. This usually happens when i have to use 1 or 2 more out of the 4. Once this happens once, it will happen every time for the rest of the elementals. Should i contact a gm about this? Is this a bug? Is there something i can do about it?
    Maybe you are tying to pick up http://www.wowhead.com/item=31088 while you already have 1? It's Unique and therefore you may not be able to see if a core more drops

Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Maybe you are tying to pick up http://www.wowhead.com/item=31088 while you already have 1? It's Unique and therefore you may not be able to see if a core more drops
    Im very certain that isnt it, but who knows, i may be stupid. If that isnt the case are there any other possible reasons?

Im very certain that isnt it, but who knows, i may be stupid. If that isnt the case are there any other possible reasons?
    Nothing I can think of. But I can give it a try later.

I feel so bad lol,
    cant even solo ony yet im 90 to

Short and sweet, are Rogues able to solo Cata heroics?

Mostlikey. Have no tryed tho, but im sure you can

yea easily

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 03:04 PM ----------

Anyone managed to down ony 25man yet? Seems like she hit way too hard

Quote Originally Posted by CakeomgCake View Post
    yea easily
    Mind telling me how? I just recently tried stonecore and the first trash pack stomped me.