Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    The ragnaros 100% mount drop was a mistake from their end, and only a few people actually got lucky to get it that easy....
    yeah... how can you call it an exploit?... I actually just went there once, rolled with other person in the group, won, got my mount, was awesome happy with my luck and only found out it was dropping 100% in normal instead of 1% the next morning when it was fixed...

How would be it fair for me to get banned whit all this ppl who are purposely duping stuff?

Deleted
    What are you talking about? People who won the ragnaros mount did not get banned nor did they got the mount removed....this is an entirely different topic. People were aware about the exploit and used them for massive gains. I've seen a guy that made @ 4000 dollars from all the dupping and gold selling. That deserves a perma bann.

They arent banning them. Why would they? Its a paying subscription and Blizz would lose money.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    It's a dupe yes, been around for a while but as far as I'm aware a banwave came his morning and the dupe was fixed.
    As far as i've read, it's not technically a dupe, but a bypass of the daily cd. i don't know details, but i've read it worked for living steel and sha crystals as well.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 12:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    They arent banning them. Why would they? Its a paying subscription and Blizz would lose money.
    Except they actually banned people. Maybe you haven't read enough topics about the matter at hand. Not all conspiracy theories are true, you know?
    Last edited by Marahdeka; 2013-01-08 at 12:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

There are people on my realm buying many many many scrolls of wisdom from people.

It's not duping. THey just invested a crapton of money into cards and traded for decks, and traded them in when the faire was in town.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    There are people on my realm buying many many many scrolls of wisdom from people.

It's not duping. THey just invested a crapton of money into cards and traded for decks, and traded them in when the faire was in town.
    No, it was duping, there was a way to avoid the Scroll of Wisdom CD, which now have been fixed :P

Deleted
    Of course they have banned them. Perma-banned them. And of course, there were people stupid enough to it in their main accounts. Oh, the sweet bitching now.

Deleted
    Just in case people still think it's not a dupe : --REMOVED--
    On US servers, it was fixed @ 2 days ago and massive bans were out.
    On Eu servers it was fixed last night, or early in the morning. I know I did it at @ 2 o clock in the morning and it worked ( made only 3 decks )...today when I tried it to see if it's been fixed, I cannot replicate it anylonger.

ps: In that vide, check the last part to see how many decks and card he had. Literary stacks and stacks of 20 cards of each, tons of scrolls and so on.
    The dupe also worked ( for a while at least ), to make a lot of honor points / justice points ( not JP or valor though ) by buying an item, using the dupe, reselling the item withing the 2 hours while keeping the used points.

Don't post links to exploits
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-08 at 02:25 PM.

Deleted
    I dont't get it why even if u find a duping method you won't keep a low profile and sell few now, fee later, few on other toons etc.
    Why go all out on one toon and esp. in trade chat. That's really dumb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exceeed View Post
    I dont't get it why even if u find a duping method you won't keep a low profile and sell few now, fee later, few on other toons etc.
    Why go all out on one toon and esp. in trade chat. That's really dumb.
    Because this method was not known by only one person. It all started when a guy found a part of it, as it was incomplete he sought help from other players. Each of them, after spending hours "playing" @ with it, found something new and it added up.
    Duping methods always require lots of digging....which no single person can do themselves, that's why they go public like this.
    At the beginning it wasn't even used for a dupe...but rather a mean to pull a prank on a friend or w/e and make them d.c.

duping is never gone

the people who do this have a method in place for when the first duping method is broken. they're about 4-6 months ahead of blizzard at any given time and on average a 4 person duping team on ownedcore makes $15000 each per year from duping and then gold selling

if you hate it, just don't buy the stuff and report your friends who do
    personally i'd just ignore it. you won't stop it, you'll lose friends if they find out you're a whiny snitch and it's just not a problem that will really ever go away

people who buy duped items hardly EVER lose those items, so nobody is at risk. a duped item is as real as any other item. it doesn't flag the system or anything.

I can confirm the dupe exist. I made @ 3 decks last night before the hotfix. Now I'm praying to the lord I will avoid the perma ban wave ( so far, the first part already began (
    Also a side note : transferring the character that made the dupe, will still get it banned and the account.
    -the guild banks used for deposit will get deleted / reverted and the account banned
    -the character used for the gold deposit will get banned.
    SO in the end, you either made a some nice bucks selling wow gold, or you lost everything.
    Wait, is this a confession that you were duping? If you can "confirm" this is a dupe and then go on to say you made decks...

So... um... Reporting you...?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    duping is never gone

the people who do this have a method in place for when the first duping method is broken. they're about 4-6 months ahead of blizzard at any given time and on average a 4 person duping team on ownedcore makes $15000 each per year from duping and then gold selling

Ugh, I wouldn't rely on them being ahead of blizzard at all. All major dupes I know of started from silly mistakes or accidents, and none of them could stay up for more than a server restart ( aka a week )
    For example, this dupe is @ half a week old....just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Wait, is this a confession that you were duping? If you can "confirm" this is a dupe and then go on to say you made decks...

But please, go ahead and do so.

Ugh, I wouldn't rely on them being ahead of blizzard at all. All major dupes I know of started from silly mistakes or accidents, and none of them could stay up for more than a server restart ( aka a week )
    For example, this dupe is @ half a week old....just sayin.
    well they rely on being ahead of blizzard. last year the mount dupe was something they used 9 months before anyone else got ahold of it. they made nearly $20,000 in that 9 months.

if you want to talk out of your ass, go ahead. the elite section of ownedcore doesn't even share current dupes though. you either know the people who create the dupes specifically to make money, you are the people who create dupes specifically for money or you don't know shit about it really

this isn't shit that people share. it's how these guys make a living

But please, go ahead and do so.
    Well, you're smart enough not to put your character on MMO-Champ, so it'd be pretty hard to report I guess.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

get him, barney. here is your bullet.

Deleted
    Well, you're smart enough not to put your character on MMO-Champ, so it'd be pretty hard to report I guess.
    Even if I did, what's it to you? You'r better off because you can buy my trinkets cheaper. See the profit?

Even if I did, what's it to you? You'r better off because you can buy my trinkets cheaper. See the profit?
    A. The chances of you being on my realm (and region) are incredibly slim.
    B. You're ruining the economy by deflating the prices of the trinkets because of a higher supply and a lower demand (as a result of the higher supply).
    C. You're using an exploit.

That's what it is to me, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post

this isn't shit that people share. it's how these guys make a living
    Well, if "$15000 each per year" is called to make a living, than you must have pretty poor living. Maybe its not bad for chinese farmers, but you won't survive with such money in europe. I pay twice as much a year just for my rent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    Well, if "$15000 each per year" is called to make a living, than you must have pretty poor living. Maybe its not bad for chinese farmers, but you won't survive with such money in europe. I pay twice as much a year just for my rent.
    Ofc it's not, but It's a damn good way to make some cash to pay yourself a nice 1-2 week vacation somewhere nice.