Page 5 of 116 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fire is scum! LYNCH HIM!

unvote vote Firebert!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Surprised me too when I was compiling that list just how often he's been scum too. I think (by the looks of it) Firebert's got him beat though with 5/9 games as Scum, so a 56% Scum rate.
    Are you doing a list for me without me asking? Thanks! I hope my signature is helping.

Dat SK game

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 03:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Fire is scum! LYNCH HIM!
    unvote vote Firebert!
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Are you doing a list for me without me asking? Thanks! I hope my signature is helping.

Dat SK game
    If you want me to, but since the statistics are there, I'm just commenting on them. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    To many new people here too, that's why I didn't vote for him though I normally do on D1 'cause he does it to him self!

The new people might see it and think it's a real band wagon though xD

Hello everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    FoS Foxxi for going to work. Only bad people work!
    I think you might have that backwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Do other places normally start with night? Seems odd. The first deaths happen before any knowledge of anything would have happened, and the people who got killed don't get to play at all
    Yea iirc kumduh said during the first game he started with day because he never liked how some people would die without getting to do anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by faraway14 View Post
    I think I am going to need a little help with the theme... this mafia is based on the Batman games Arkham Asylum & Arkham City, right? How are they any different from the movies?
    You know, I don't really know. I only played a little bit of Asylum but it seemed a little darker themed... but idk know if that would translate here and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Meh, I've always been a bit indifferent about whether to start with night or day. Night start has the downside of most of the time dropping people out right away but on the other hand TPR's also get something to work with. If no night is done before D1 it mostly becomes a day to chat and then lynch someone when time is running out but at least everyone gets to participate
    Pretty my thoughts there.

Because voting No-Lynch is now necessary now that days end with a lynch of the player with the highest vote count, and I'm going to assume that No Lynch becomes a player in this regard.

Otherwise, not voting at all when the deadline draws in is effectively voting for the person with the highest current votes.
    Oh that's an interesting thought. Would also think that should mean people shouldn't vote for people unless they actually want them to get lynched. (more so than in other games past)

It covers my ass if I'm away for deadlines that pass without majority vote. So long as more than half of the Gotham population don't do what I'm doing, we're all good.
    But everyone wants to be like you!

Hey Arlee ran away! :<
    How's that? This is the first time I have been here. How did I run away from someplace I haven't been yet? o.O

That riddle is bizarre btw...

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 11:01 AM ----------

Oh also Greeny is the Riddler Obviously... you sillyheads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai Charlee

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, night first would make a quicker game and also give the scum a slight advantage to what they have now (they lose almost every game afaik? don't know exact stats on this though)

I still prefer it this way though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    How's that? This is the first time I have been here. How did I run away from someplace I haven't been yet? o.O
    He's been impersonating you with his avatar for ages now. :3

Hai Charlee
    Hai!

Oh... you didn't mean me did you.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

He's been impersonating you with his avatar for ages now. :3
    OOOOOOOO IC. Silly Dyra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    To be fair, night first would make a quicker game and also give the scum a slight advantage to what they have now (they lose almost every game afaik? don't know exact stats on this though)

I still prefer it this way though
    This calls for our Statcat™

10+ Year Old Account
    This calls for our Statcat™
    LOL.

Excluding game 13, where only Scum played, out of 22 games, the Scum have won 9 games (games 4a, 4b, 5, 6, 7, 10, 14, 18 and 20), lost 12 and drawn 1.

I now wonder if Anakso is our leader on % Scum games. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I might be. I don't recall how many times I've been scum but I don't recall winning that many games as scum...dammit how many times have I won. I bet it's not many times :<

You find out both of those above statistics statcat

10+ Year Old Account
    9-12-1 isn't too bad. Room for improvement! GET TO IT SCUM, STOP MAKING IT EASY FOR US! :P

I also find it funny that the scum are really bad since Lysah started playing. 5 games in a row and then only 4 since she started :3

10+ Year Old Account
    9-12-1 isn't too bad. Room for improvement! GET TO IT SCUM, STOP MAKING IT EASY FOR US! :P

I also find it funny that the scum are really bad since Lysah started playing. 5 games in a row and then only 4 since she started :3
    Lysah: Best scum hunter in the universe(that we know of). Causing scum to go away with all her thinking and not just blindly voting!

And I liked that riddle, I just remembered seeing one like it that I knew the answer to and then it became obvious.

I'm gonna make point-but-with-less posts before the next night so i can't get lynched for "less posts" or "Lurking"

>Effective voteswitch from NightFury Treann to me
    >I'mokwiththis.jpg[/COLOR]
    @Mod: Clarification on No Lynch, please?
    No math symbols allowed here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NFT gets scum more than anyone else here, I think you know what to do.

I don't ordinarily support a policy lynch on anybody (or they'd just stop playing), but he does vote himself to help us along.
    Will you stop following earlier games? GOOOD
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Feels like scum win every single game to me :x

Also, what happens if I role claim Commissioner Gordon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, only 4 wins since you joined in Game 8. 5 if you count the all scum game but there was no town that game lol

Deleted
    Lysa is scum!

We obviously know that Gordon is an evil person!

10+ Year Old Account

Not sure how you would role claim a character. I'm sure you mean Character Claim!?

10+ Year Old Account

Technically it's only 4 games in a row, since 4a and 4b were played simultaneously.

Don't forget Ana, you might have been Scum in some of those games where Scum did win, but not be on the winning side.

Since I'm a great example here, here's my stats.

I've been Scum 4 times. In every one of these games a Scum team won. In 3 of these games. I was still on the losing side.

Game 5 - I was Mafia - Serial Killer team won
    Game 6 - I was SK - Mafia team won
    Game 20 - I was Mafia - Serial killer won