10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Are you trying to get me lynched?!
    I don't have to. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Clarification on no lynches:
    You need more no lynch votes than votes for other players. I will not allow no lynches on back to back days.
    ------
    I'll respond to any inbox messages later today. Make sure you private message Greeney (as in, I will not receive a message if you send it to "Greeny"). The answer to the riddle will always be posted during the following day phase and you will always have until night begins to send me the answer to the riddle.
    ------
    Vote count will be posted later as well, but I would appreciate if anyone wants to help and post a tally occasionally.
    ------
    Unfortunately, I just found out my gf's grandmother died, and Im planning for a 6-8 hour drive tomorrow (and probably Friday) to comfort her, so I may be too busy to post on those days. I'm only posting this to ask for a bit more patience until next week please. I'll try to respond to any questions you send me privately until then.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-01-08 at 05:52 PM.

Well my lunch break is over in a few minutes. Not going to place a vote right now, no one yet deserving of one, as far as I can tell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Feels like scum win every single game to me :x

Also, what happens if I role claim Commissioner Gordon?
    I certainly don't feel like they win every game, both games I played had a town win, one of them primarily thanks to your efforts as a cop.

Also, I see character claiming Gordon having a few possible results. One could be to make the person who really is Gordon mistrust you or even counterclaim. Or I can see scum trying to kill you cause Commissioner Gordon is a cop afterall, in the batman world even if not in this game. I suppose you could attract some protection your way as well. Then again, who knows if all the traditionally good guys are town? I certainly don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. All that's happening is fluff, really. I'll keep my vote for later.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Well my lunch break is over in a few minutes. Not going to place a vote right now, no one yet deserving of one, as far as I can tell
    the answer is obvious....

LYNCH LYSAH 2013!!!!!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post

LYNCH LYSAH 2013!!!!!
    To revise what Elyaan said on page 1: It's simple; we kill the Lysah.

10+ Year Old Account
    I solved the first half about eighteen different ways, but none of them make sense in the second one unless I'm just missing something.

Edit:
    I looked at the spaces given and it made it obvious, I wasn't thinking in terms of adjectives originally.
    What? The great Lysah had difficulty with the riddle? That surprises me, perhaps I overestimated you. I didn't need the spaces given to figure it out, it just provided me with confirmation for my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I certainly don't feel like they win every game, both games I played had a town win, one of them primarily thanks to your efforts as a cop.

Also, I see character claiming Gordon having a few possible results. One could be to make the person who really is Gordon mistrust you or even counterclaim. Or I can see scum trying to kill you cause Commissioner Gordon is a cop afterall, in the batman world even if not in this game. I suppose you could attract some protection your way as well. Then again, who knows if all the traditionally good guys are town? I certainly don't.
    It's true, Commissioner Gordon should mean nothing to you - UNLESS you know your role is the Joker and you're scum, or maybe you know your role is Batman and you're scum. Besides, I don't know if that's who I am, I forgot already, if you know what I mean.

Also we're waiting on like 20 people to post, still, so we don't have to lynch Lysah yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post

LYNCH LYSAH 2013!!!!!
    Take your "Kony 2012" somewhere else!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    What? The great Lysah had difficulty with the riddle? That surprises me, perhaps I overestimated you. I didn't need the spaces given to figure it out, it just provided me with confirmation for my answer.
    Ah that's mean.

Not everyone has good lateral reasoning. I know mine's pretty shite. And English isn't everyone's first language as well.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    I looked at the riddle, once, I didn't get it, and I just moved on.

/flex

10+ Year Old Account
    The very first line is easy; I'm stumped on the second. I will stare at it menacingly until the answer reveals itself to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I looked at the riddle, once, I didn't get it, and I just moved on.

/flex
    Pretty much what I did until everyone started making such a big deal about it. "What has two hands and a fa-" lost interest already, next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, that didn't take long. The puny riddle surrendered it's answer almost right away

10+ Year Old Account
    It's true, Commissioner Gordon should mean nothing to you - UNLESS you know your role is the Joker and you're scum, or maybe you know your role is Batman and you're scum. Besides, I don't know if that's who I am, I forgot already, if you know what I mean.

Also we're waiting on like 20 people to post, still, so we don't have to lynch Lysah yet.
    If I were modding this game, I would have mixed it up so that some good guys are scum and some bad guys are town, so as to make it a little more confusing. Also, I agree it's a bit early to go all Lynch Lysah 2013.

Thought of another alternative, you could be trying to get yourself targeted with a NK because you're a bomb. Not saying that's the case, but I like listing off my thoughts.

10+ Year Old Account
    aaaaaaaaaaaand Lysah ignored it! >_> She knows it won't work lol, 2012 was a great year though :P

BUT IT'S EASY GAIZ >_>

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

It won't work on day 1. Maybe if you try again on day 2, and then again on day 3 it will work. By then, people will know that only townies would be so strong about their scum beliefs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Ah that's mean.

Not everyone has good lateral reasoning. I know mine's pretty shite. And English isn't everyone's first language as well.
    Right, sorry. I forgot about the whole English not being everyone's first language bit, that makes me come off as being ruder than I intended. Mostly I was just trying to poke fun at Lysah.

10+ Year Old Account
    It won't work on day 1. Maybe if you try again on day 2, and then again on day 3 it will work. By then, people will know that only townies would be so strong about their scum beliefs.
    this sounds familiar....