Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Correct. Unless they have more than 6 characters created already, in which case they apparently get to keep them all.
    Cool. I might finally drop the cash to get preferred then. I'll hate myself for it, but I'm seriously considering it now.

Deleted
    Good changes to Section X. Hopefully that nightmare place is actually playable now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaul View Post
    Good changes to Section X. Hopefully that nightmare place is actually playable now.
    personally i never had any issues with section X. most mobs were far enough apart that i could blast by them with no issues in getting to my next Objective but meh.

and im glad that BW is starting to be somewhat nice to there former and pref players it will mean more players for the Que pools and that can only lead to more grps and more fun.

hope they keep this trend up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid View Post
    Alt'ing is something best kept largely unsatisfied as it consumes you wholly.
    You will roll more alts. I have foreseen it. /Emperor

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    You will roll more alts. I have foreseen it. /Emperor
    These are not the alts you are looking for *waves hand* Go to anoooother game. *spooky ghost voice*

Totally kidding, but I'm sure most people who actually post here know that. I have to have tons of alts in SWTOR because they are all so unique.

FYI for anyone who plays on Harbinger:
    Originally Posted by SWTOR

Hi everyone, unfortunately, due to the Harbinger issue from this morning that caused the server to come down, players on this server experienced a minor rollback. Most of your items, credits, and Cartel Coins should have been returned in some way. However, if you feel that your credits, Cartel Coins, or items are still missing, please contact customer support. Please be sure to check your cartel ledger to confirm that your coins, in fact, did not return automatically. Apologies for the inconvenience.

(Source)

Deleted
    Nice so I have 6 character slots now. PSP status is slowly getting better, still not where it should be but eh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    FYI for anyone who plays on Harbinger:
    can I just say one thing?

/facepalm

I've given this forum enough negativity, but what the fuck? Why does this happen every other day? What happens if the people with missing items happen to be preferred? I guess they are just screwed.

Yea... actually Harbinger has had more problems than most servers. It seems like every patch they get bjorked somehow. And yea this would be an example of why no CS for F2P/Preferred people is a bad plan.

Deleted
    Yea... actually Harbinger has had more problems than most servers. It seems like every patch they get bjorked somehow. And yea this would be an example of why no CS for F2P/Preferred people is a bad plan.
    Wait, there's no CS for F2P/Preferred?????!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamos77 View Post
    Oh wow...welcome to the party. I guess you missed all the angry people raging about their accounts being bass ackwards and only being able to email a robot with no resolution, ever.

They can't post in forums, can't open tickets, can only email a robot basically or sit on hold for hours basically. Most of these people have reported not being able to find help for any issue they have.

Deleted
    Oh wow...welcome to the party. I guess you missed all the angry people raging about their accounts being bass ackwards and only being able to email a robot with no resolution, ever.

They can't post in forums, can't open tickets, can only email a robot basically or sit on hold for hours basically. Most of these people have reported not being able to find help for any issue they have.
    Disgusting. I know personally how bad TOR's CS is but I had no idea F2P'ers got it even worse. The CS and the Community department are the 2 worst parts of TOR for me. I've raged against them since June 2011 and my first Beta experience.

Disgusting. I know personally how bad TOR's CS is but I had no idea F2P'ers got it even worse. The CS and the Community department are the 2 worst parts of TOR for me. I've raged against them since June 2011 and my first Beta experience.
    Yea... it's easily the absolute worst choice they have made with this whole thing. I don't understand it at all. I mean that there says to me the model is not sustainable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. It's why we've been trying to warn people not to purchase or use unlocks since they are just disappearing and they have no way to get it resolved. It's basically fraud, since they are taking people's money and not giving them the promised service of the unlock. Then they have no way to get their money back.

To hear that this issue has now wiped a whole server is absolutely atrocious.

No in-game CS. I think you can still get it via the site itself, and I know you can get phone support.

It's the same thing SoE does with Vanguard (Free players only get support for billing issues, nothing for in-game/account issues) and it's equally terrible there.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    No in-game CS. I think you can still get it via the site itself, and I know you can get phone support.

It's the same thing SoE does with Vanguard (Free players only get support for billing issues, nothing for in-game/account issues) and it's equally terrible there.
    Oh? Well that is a bit better.

Oh? Well that is a bit better.
    It's not great from what I've heard, especially if you let slip that you're a free player early on, but it's better than nothing : )

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not great from what I've heard, especially if you let slip that you're a free player early on, but it's better than nothing : )
    This is the equivalent of E-mail, so yes. Not really better, especially since consumer reports (lol) mention that it doesn't solve their problems.

Deleted
    Priceless.

This is the equivalent of E-mail, so yes. Not really better, especially since consumer reports (lol) mention that it doesn't solve their problems.
    My head now hurts from my forehead hitting my desk so hard. Thanks guys!

Also some more info on some changes:
    Originally Posted by SWTOR
    All right folks, I talked to our developers and got some clarification:
    • The Revan outfit was adjusted to look more like Revan’s armor in the game.
    • The Spymaster and the Phantom outfits were both adjusted to look more like their advertised appearance in the Cartel Market, after we received more than a few remarks about this dissimilarity. This is to ensure that customers receive the advertised appearance.
    • Currently, the Stylish Dancer’s outfit is advertised as being white, but it should be red, as it appears when you preview the item. This will be adjusted for a future patch.

We apologize for any inconvenience. In the future, we will ensure that all assets are in alignment on the Cartel Market. The final products are meant to look like the advertised art.

(Source)