Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    What Reso are you using?
    What size do you use for Mecha?
    Just so i have a base to work from
    My res is a weird one. game is at 2560x1440 but because i play it in windowed (and sized down a bit) it's a really obscure res. Somewhere in the 23xx x 12xx area. For my weird screen res i use Mecha at size 14 for it to display right with monochrome outline.

The reason my screen is at a funky size/res is because at certain res/window sizes some borders just won't show up on say the left, right, top or bottom (either one would be missing) So i had to fiddle around with the window size to get everything to show up.

My screen is a 27" so could be why there's so many quirks.

Also setting Multisample to 1x helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    Ok, Coldkil.. I need your help

Your UI works perfect except for any of my Monk toons .. once i logged in, they dont have a player Unit Frame and the Target Unit Frame is just the standard Blizz UI Frame.. i downloaded your UI twice, deleted Cache and WTF.. but that doesnt help.. Your UI works perfect on any toon except for my Monk - any Ideas/Fixes?
    Going to check it right now... sounds pretty strange anyway.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    My res is a weird one. game is at 2560x1440 but because i play it in windowed (and sized down a bit) it's a really obscure res. Somewhere in the 23xx x 12xx area. For my weird screen res i use Mecha at size 14 for it to display right with monochrome outline.

The reason my screen is at a funky size/res is because at certain res/window sizes some borders just won't show up on say the left, right, top or bottom (either one would be missing) So i had to fiddle around with the window size to get everything to show up.

My screen is a 27" so could be why there's so many quirks.

Also setting Multisample to 1x helps a lot.
    Ugh, im playing on 1440x900 need to have UI scale on minimum, but it makes Mecha impossible to read at a size that doesnt make it look like a kid drew on my screen
    Also, im blind so yeah even with my glasses on i still cant read it

I've allways played on 1x Multisample because I have no idea what it does. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    Ok, Coldkil.. I need your help

Your UI works perfect except for any of my Monk toons .. once i logged in, they dont have a player Unit Frame and the Target Unit Frame is just the standard Blizz UI Frame.. i downloaded your UI twice, deleted Cache and WTF.. but that doesnt help.. Your UI works perfect on any toon except for my Monk - any Ideas/Fixes?
    Requoting - if you want a quick fix you need to mess with the code, just replace line 208 in layout.lua with
    Code:
    		if --[[myClass == "MONK" or]] myClass == "PRIEST" or myClass == "PALADIN" then
    Basically the oUF plugin for chi seems not working. I need a deeper check for that. It's strange since it's handled all with the same plugin for holy power, shadow orbs and lock shards, but that three are working flawlessly.

EDIT: nope.jpg the classicon plugin isn't working. Absolutely need to check this.

EDIT2: found the error and fixed. Uploaded right now the fixed working version.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2013-01-08 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Requoting - if you want a quick fix you need to mess with the code, just replace line 208 in layout.lua with
    Code:
    		if --[[myClass == "MONK" or]] myClass == "PRIEST" or myClass == "PALADIN" then
    Basically the oUF plugin for chi seems not working. I need a deeper check for that. It's strange since it's handled all with the same plugin for holy power, shadow orbs and lock shards, but that three are working flawlessly.

EDIT: nope.jpg the classicon plugin isn't working. Absolutely need to check this.
    I think code for chi was changed from 5.0.5 to 5.1. I could be wrong though.

I think code for chi was changed from 5.0.5 to 5.1. I could be wrong though.
    Cross-reference the code between another oUF layout that was updated for 5.1 and has working chi bar?

Chi code wasn't the problem, i updated the oUF core so i had to make that plugin working with new core. Already working now

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Chi code wasn't the problem, i updated the oUF core so i had to make that plugin working with new core. Already working now
    Thats good

@bOOURNS, I'm contemplating a new layout, because right now this one is wrecking my head, don't have a clue what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Thats good

@bOOURNS, I'm contemplating a new layout, because right now this one is wrecking my head, don't have a clue what to do
    Doooo eeeet!
    Mucking around with UI ideas is all I seem to do anymore lol. I was 2/16 heroic by the time regular Heart of Fear was released but haven't even raided since, I just play with my UI. Maybe I'm weird but I find it fun to try out new ideas and test out some ideas that are not the norm.

Currently trying to come up with something new and never done before for my player+target castbars.

Doooo eeeet!
    Mucking around with UI ideas is all I seem to do anymore lol. I was 2/16 heroic by the time regular Heart of Fear was released but haven't even raided since, I just play with my UI. Maybe I'm weird but I find it fun to try out new ideas and test out some ideas that are not the norm.

Currently trying to come up with something new and never done before for my player+target castbars.
    Should be revising got an exam tomorrow but I just can't concentrate. May build something weird and wonderful just to mix it up a bit, I'm still actively raiding 3/16heroic, should get spiritkings/elegon this week if they don't go MGV tomorrow because I'm working. Anyways enough offtopic, will play around with some stuff see what i can come up with.

http://i.imgur.com/zrVCB.jpg

Some of us like it simple!

The questionmarks on my bar is actually abilities, they're just different because of modifier macroes.
    Too used to holding down alt when I Screenshot.
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren

Deleted
    Could someone link me the download link for bOOURNS UI plz? I would apreciate it

MY EYES!
    THE HORROR!
    DEFAULT UI'S

On Topic, I HATE default don't know how you can play with it tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    http://i46.tinypic.com/2qvs0ns.jpg

Copied Awakes layout as a fanboy in TBC and stuck with it.
    So many unit frames!
    Few things I noticed are you cooldowns on the right side the two blocks of 8 icons have different spacing, and aren't aligned vertically. Something in the lower middle is overlapping some unit frames (hard to tell which unit frame is what). Chat seems to be unlock and has the drag resize arrow in the bottom right corner. (Should be resized and locked to match the height of your raid frames that are next to it)

Something I see time and time again, recount is also unlocked and shows the resize drag arrows. Recount is also being overlapped by your tooltip.

For the most part everything just seems tossed into a place and nothing is aligned.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 05:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Megasportin View Post
    Could someone link me the download link for bOOURNS UI plz? I would apreciate it
    I don't have my UI available right now for download. It's based off ElvUI at its core but quite a few personal edits, Stuf unit frames (for player and target), Raven, DBM, kgpanels and Skada.

I may attempt at setting it up for download in the future but I need to get permission from Elv and some of its plug-ins authors. As well as make it more friendly to other screen resolution settings.

Too much discussion, too little UIs!
    I feel like I've been out of this thread for a while now so here's a cheeky screenshot of the UI I'm using currently. Not changed much but oh well!

Pretty sure you're all used to my UI outside of combat by now so I'll keep away from posting them screenshots in the future hehe!E
    Last edited by Pixil; 2013-01-09 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Changing to higher quality image

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Too much discussion, too little UIs!
    I feel like I've been out of this thread for a while now so here's a cheeky screenshot of the UI I'm using currently. Not changed much but oh well!

Pretty sure you're all used to my UI outside of combat by now so I'll keep away from posting them screenshots in the future hehe!E
    What's the red border glow for? Combat? Saying "I'm a DK!" or...

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Probably "I have aggro!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    That would be part of the ElvUI player unit frame, it's when you have threat. Rather annoying and useless to have on a player frame, since if you're solo you know you have threat and if you're in a group that's what party/raid frames are for.
    It can be easily edited out to not show.

Out of combat:

All frames/timers:

Edit: fixed!
    Last edited by Magallo; 2013-01-09 at 08:45 AM.