Transferring a Char between accounts question!

Ok so I am wanting to transfer my level 60 character to a new account I am going to create that has just vanilla wow on it and I have a few questions to anyone that has done this same thing:

Will I be able to link the accounts even if they dont have the same expacs? Will I be able to log onto both of them at the same time if they are linked? And if they are linked will the new account still have all the mounts achvs etc of my main account?

Deleted
    1: yes. I have several WoW accounts under my battle.net account, one of them has MoP, one has Cataclysm and one something older (WoTLK or TBC, I don't remember exactly).

2: yes. When logging in you'll see new option to select WoW account that you want to play. As long as you select different WoW accounts, you can play on same battle.net account on several computers at the same time.

3: yes. Its battle.net bound, not WoW account bound.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to transfer character though from MoP account to vanilla. There might be some restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    1: yes. I have several WoW accounts under my battle.net account, one of them has MoP, one has Cataclysm and one something older (WoTLK or TBC, I don't remember exactly).

2: yes. When logging in you'll see new option to select WoW account that you want to play. As long as you select different WoW accounts, you can play on same battle.net account on several computers at the same time.

3: yes. Its battle.net bound, not WoW account bound.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to transfer character though from MoP account to vanilla. There might be some restrictions.
    Hmm ok ill have to look into transferring it. But thanks alot!