Thanks to the numerous and extraordinarily helpful tutorials you provided, I finally got to try my hand at making my own signature!

I'm so proud of myself - it's leaps and bounds better than my previous attempts, haha. Thank you so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by High General Turalyon View Post
    First, however, I must escape the clutches of the evil warlock Chris Metzonius of Blizzardonia. Only then may I return to Azeroth and smite the Horde with righteous fury!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it
    Holy.......I'm sorry for the delayed answer but I had to get a bucket real quick to not spill my semen everywhere, because that banner made me flippin' balls! God damn it, well done! Thank you Shyama, such creative, such talented- and WITH SUCH SPEED TOO! /fanboy.
    Last edited by maxmoaz; 2013-01-09 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Spelling

To anyone waiting on requests from me I'm sorry if it's taking so long. I will hopefully have them all done by the end of this weekend. Life has just been a bit crazy and I took on a little too many projects. ::C

Thanks again for being patient. If you prefer not to wait, then just drop me a PM and you're free to request elsewhere.

-i4ni

PS. Shy, I know I said it on DA but that sig is just stunning!!
    PSS. That looks really good Seo! Keep up the great work x
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

What an amazing thread and a great response from some very talented and helpful artists!

Would like to thank every artist for their time in helping people out, it really goes to show how good the community can be.

As such, I thought I'd place a request for someone that is interested in making me a forum signature.

Race/Class/Gender:
    Panda / Priest / Female

ARMORYLINK: us . battle . net /wow/en/character/barthilas/Motang/simple

Character Gear:
    Currently equipped gear off the armory ALTERNATIVELY the challenge mode set without a helmet.

Specifics: I would love to have the picture offset, showing my entire character with hands on either side casting a spell with all its might (holy fire?). Expression wise, the character would be focused/determined (possibly screaming with effort?)

General colour scheme: The character, ideally, would be bathed in a rich glowing light/holy aura with the rest of the background in darkness (a light out of the dark kind of thing (dragon ball z))

Visible text: I would like to display my characters name (Motang) and realm name (US-Barthilas) in a font of your liking, the freedom is yours.

Logo: No logo please

Size: Standard signature size.

Thanks to whomever decides to claim this, your time and skills are greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by maxmoaz View Post
    Holy.......I'm sorry for the delayed answer but I had to get a bucket real quick to not spill my semen everywhere, because that banner made me flippin' balls! God damn it, well done! Thank you Shyama, such creative, such talented- and WITH SUCH SPEED TOO! /fanboy.
    You're very welcome! Glad that you are erm... so happy with the sig

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post

PS. Shy, I know I said it on DA but that sig is just stunning!!
    PSS. That looks really good Seo! Keep up the great work x
    Thank you i4ni <3 Agree about your work too Seo
    Requests CLOSED

Love that signature, Shy!

Also, a redone PM request (hated the old one):

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

Hehe thx again Hope you're happy now *g* I am and I like both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motang View Post
    What an amazing thread and a great response from some very talented and helpful artists!

Would like to thank every artist for their time in helping people out, it really goes to show how good the community can be.

As such, I thought I'd place a request for someone that is interested in making me a forum signature.

Race/Class/Gender:
    Panda / Priest / Female

ARMORYLINK: us . battle . net /wow/en/character/barthilas/Motang/simple

Character Gear:
    Currently equipped gear off the armory ALTERNATIVELY the challenge mode set without a helmet.

Specifics: I would love to have the picture offset, showing my entire character with hands on either side casting a spell with all its might (holy fire?). Expression wise, the character would be focused/determined (possibly screaming with effort?)

General colour scheme: The character, ideally, would be bathed in a rich glowing light/holy aura with the rest of the background in darkness (a light out of the dark kind of thing (dragon ball z))

Visible text: I would like to display my characters name (Motang) and realm name (US-Barthilas) in a font of your liking, the freedom is yours.

Logo: No logo please

Size: Standard signature size.

Thanks to whomever decides to claim this, your time and skills are greatly appreciated.
    I'll claim this. I'm going to have to assume you're referring to "equipped gear" as what you have transmogged on armory and not the actual gear that you already have covered up. I hope, anyways. :P

Edit: Done. I hope you like it. I'm completely thrilled with it, I think it may be the best I've done.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-01-09 at 06:32 PM.

::O so pretty!!!
    /jealous face
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

This is for a Forum Sig

Visible text: Just my toons name (Störmpaw) alt-148 for the ö also possibly my guild name (Negatory)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Visible text: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...B6rmpaw/simple
    Gear set: What im wearing
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: attack or cool casting pose or just like a shoulders up view might look better ill leave this for artist discretion
    General colour scheme: Something stormy with like some lightning and maybe rain or something.
    Any extras: Perhaps a pandaren totem in background somewhere not like whole back ground just in there and just partially seen but only because of a flash of lighting. You know like those horror movies that you see half the killers face when lightning flashes.

To whomever takes this up Thank you very much in advance.
    Last edited by seriouslyshift; 2013-01-09 at 04:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslyshift View Post
    This is for a Forum Sig

Visible text: Just my toons name (Störmpaw) alt-148 for the ö also possibly my guild name (Negatory)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Visible text: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...B6rmpaw/simple
    Gear set: What im wearing
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: attack or cool casting pose or just like a shoulders up view might look better ill leave this for artist discretion
    General colour scheme: Something stormy with like some lightning and maybe rain or something.
    Any extras: Perhaps a pandaren totem in background somewhere not like whole back ground just in there and just partially seen but only because of a flash of lighting. You know like those horror movies that you see half the killers face when lightning flashes.

To whomever takes this up Thank you very much in advance.
    I'll grab this one for later today.

EDIT:
    No totem and not so much lightnings,but hope it's ok
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-01-09 at 11:41 PM.

Deleted

Second of Two, Don't think I did it justice though.

I hope someone likes / uses it though !

For now all of the "Racial" wallpapers can be found in This Thread and I am still gathering feedback for the next ones, so please reply ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    <snip>
    Great job i personally like it alot... But no sexy font with names?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Great job i personally like it alot... But no sexy font with names?
    Done, Also changed "Anu Belore Dela'na" to "Halduron Lor'themar Rommath"

Poll Up for the next wallpaper Click Here Reply to it if you have anything to say so it can get a bump ;P
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2013-01-10 at 03:06 AM.

Thank you Ely

Quote Originally Posted by SidheKnight View Post
    Hi again! I know I already requested a signature a couple of months ago, but I finally leveled my Druid to 90 and it's now my new main, so I thought of changing my signature to reflect that.

Signature:

Visible text: Character's name (Vordigan) and server (US-Quel'Thalas)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...ordigan/simple ; in WoW Model Viewer it's Skin color "1", Face type "0", Hair Style "4", Facial feature "14".

Gear set: Season 2 (Merciless Gladiator)

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Any pose that shows his face and his shoulders, and that looks appropiate for a signature,

General colour scheme: Something druidic, nature-like (he's resto) and gothic (he's a worgen)

Any extras: The Gilneas icon somewhere in the sig would look cool.
    Had time for another signature, so claimed and done:

Sorry I couldn't fit in the Gilneas icon, but hope you like it anyway

PS Thunder - keep up the good work!
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Thank you Ely

Had time for another signature, so claimed and done:

Sorry I couldn't fit in the Gilneas icon, but hope you like it anyway

PS Thunder - keep up the good work!
    Oh yeah! I like it.

It turned out better than I expected.

And the avatar is a nice touch =)
    Last edited by SidheKnight; 2013-01-09 at 10:15 PM.
    Signature in progress...

Deleted
    Hello,special requiest here!
    I need a banner like thing I can insert into a guildapplication inbetween major sections.
    I want it to be a holypowerbar with 3 holypower active. (So just the 3bar,not the +2 additions that they added in mop)
    I'd like it to be a signature sized thing.

http://imgur.com/XuqYa Here isa link to the ingame interface piece extracted from the gamefiles,for whatever it helps.
    (You may have to redo the whole thing in hi-res and use it only as a reference)

Thank you in advance for whichever artist picks this up,all of you are amazing!

Visible text: Hjörda
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Hjörda/simple
    Gear set: T5 with T6 head
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Would love to be bubbling and casting heartstone.
    General colour scheme: Something pinkish/yellowish ^^
    Any extras: Well maybe a mirror that i can watch my self from and look at me how awesome I look

Thanks in advance =)

Deleted

Ok I think I'm done for a day or two.....Next looks like it's going to be worgen though

Ah its great I love it thank you very very much