Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    I know that. But he could get deported, it's not that far fetched of an idea.
    yes, actually, it is, since there's no actual reason for him to be deported

10+ Year Old Account
    Well having over 100,000 signatures on a petition to send his ass home means he's made enough people mad. Stirring shit is definitely a reason to be sent home.
    Well since 100k is less then 1% of the population; I think those 100k should stop being babies and waste their time elsewhere.

He obviously has caused problems with a nice sized amount of people. That's reason enough.
    I bet you could get 100k people to sign a petition to get Alex Jones exiled from the US.
    Last edited by zerocoolhack; 2013-01-09 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    yes, actually, it is, since there's no actual reason for him to be deported
    He obviously has caused problems with a nice sized amount of people. That's reason enough.

Also

Start with some laws, it leads to more laws. Add in a tragic event as a nother reason for laws and you end up where we are now. It'd be a shame if you were to see how many laws that congress have passed that scratch out numerous portions of our bill of rights.
    I'm well aware of the many laws that government has passed, particularly in the wake of 9/11 and other tragedies, that trample all over the Bill of Rights. I'm as disgusted by them as anyone.

It doesn't mean I can't see the need for safe and sane gun ownership laws. Remember, the entire point of the second amendment is to turn the citizenry into an effective militia. Requiring people to learn how to responsibly use their weapons in exchange for the right to own them does not run counter to that in the slightest. All rights come with responsibilities. Learning how to handle, store, and fire your gun safely are the ones attached to the Right to Bear Arms.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Yeah, but once again most gun owners do NOT support any more bans. We don't want to end up like Mexico where it's nearly impossible to legally get a gun and still get murdered. We aren't a tiny homogenous island country. We have a constitution, traditions, culture, a huge border, millions of guns, and a lot of inner cities
    yeah, anericas sooo unique in having borders, cities, immigrants, culture, and traditions.

Also [video=youtube_share;IQHLvgCWvcE]http://youtu.be/IQHLvgCWvcE[/vide]
    Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones also cause issues with a large number of people. We can't persecute people just because we don't like what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    yeah, anericas sooo unique in having borders, cities, immigrants, culture, and traditions.
    We're unique because we are the superpower of the world!

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 02:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones also cause issues with a large number of people. We can't persecute people just because we don't like what they say.
    Rush who? And you can persecute them, as they are US citizens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocoolhack View Post
    Well since 100k is less then 1% of the population; I think those 100
    k should stop being babies and waste their time elsewhere.
    Wonder what colossal percentage of people get killed by guns annually, and how many of them are killed by rifles. Assault rifles?

I wonder, what are the practical odds of me getting killed and are they even that much higher than the safest country in the world objectively speaking?

Is that number so enormous that we should give up one of our fundamental rights for it?

http://www.civitas.org.uk/crime/crim...ecdjan2012.pdf
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that. But he could get deported, it's not that far fetched of an idea.
    No, he cannot get deported, because he hasn't committed any crime in the USA. he is a resident Alien, what part of that don't you understand? He wouldn't be a resident alien if he hadn't cleared the criminal check. And that applies for BOTH countries. To become a resident alien one has to have a clear record from the both, the country of origin, and the USA. Go, educate yourself about the USA's immigration requirements for resident aliens.
    So, from there alone it is obvious the UK cleared him from any crime. If, later down the road, a crime happened in the UK, then it would be up to the British Authorities to request for Morgan to get handed over into their custody. They haven't done that... hence why there is no reason to deport him.
    It is a GOOD thing that no country in our western world deports people for the sheer reason of personal dislike. That would be outrageous, and a betrayal of everything the USA actually stands for.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2013-01-09 at 07:39 AM.

I sincerely doubt you have no clue who Rush Limbaugh is. He and Alex Jones could be played over each other and you wouldn't miss a single word.

I'm just going to go ahead and assume that your avatar/picture is in jest. No proud american could say that another american should be persecuted for their beliefs, or for their speech.

We're unique because we are the superpower of the world![COLOR="red"]
    Superpower of the overweight population more like it XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    We are unique. What other country has the same demographics, population, cultural factors, healthcare factors, socioeconomic factors, amount of highly populated metropolitan areas, borders, current guns in circulation, and constitution?

10+ Year Old Account
    Which Stereotypes are they? The ability to see throw bullshit media? The ability to stand up and defend American liberty? If so then good. I hope you think all Americans are that way.
    Not sure if you're serious or you are an excellent T****.

And the negative American stereotypes of redneck, ultra religious, homophobic, closet racist, sleeps with a gun, type American.

Like this:

For the record I'm American so hushhhhh. Or I could secretly be a U.S.S.R Chinese Muslim assassin dictator trying to infiltrate the United States Government and start a new world order, MUAHAHHAHAHAA.

lol so all you people in america have or maybe want guys like this alex talking for you on your behalf? hahah your country will fall much quicker with fucking nutjobs like this being allowed to voice there opinion.
    Also he is a racist bastard and probably most of the people are that voted on the petition.

That logic is flawed. The argument has been said again and again and again. Just because you take the guns from law abiding citizens, what stops criminals from getting their hands on them?
    That question is extremely loaded and also extremely flawed. It attempts to create a false premise under which criminals always get guns from criminal sources. You realize that many of these 'criminals' were law-abiding citizens until they committed their first crime with a gun, right?

Also, the fact that you think people should be deported for saying unpopular things is hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, no. You can't lock people up or deport them for saying mean things. Where do you think we are, Britain?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Stop dodging the question. You know fuck all about guns and sound stupid. Auto sears aren't on the black market because there's no demand for them. Why? Nobody wants to risk getting arrested for illegally possessing an automatic gun. It's hard as hell to successfully convert a gun without it blowing up in your face. It's not necessary for self-defense. Semi-automatic weapons are ideal for self defense even though they aren't as lethal
    i dont, im going off what my friend the armorer told me. in any case its not a "huge difference". you people act like theyre water pistols or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I'm well aware of the many laws that government has passed, particularly in the wake of 9/11 and other tragedies, that trample all over the Bill of Rights. I'm as disgusted by them as anyone.

It doesn't mean I can't see the need for safe and sane gun ownership laws. Remember, the entire point of the second amendment is to turn the citizenry into an effective militia. Requiring people to learn how to responsibly use their weapons in exchange for the right to own them does not run counter to that in the slightest. All rights come with responsibilities. Learning how to handle, store, and fire your gun safely are the ones attached to the Right to Bear Arms.
    Um, seems pretty safe and sane to me:

Information compiled from the FBI and CATO Institute.

Also, what happened to Valos? I'm still waiting for him to tell me what gang the shopkeeper involved in a UK knife attack is affiliated with.
    Last edited by Priestiality; 2013-01-09 at 07:37 AM.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I'm just going to go ahead and assume that your avatar/picture is in jest. No proud american could say that another american should be persecuted for their beliefs, or for their speech.
    If you fell that you have been assaulted by one of those individuals, then you have the right to persecute them.