Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Oh my days that is AMAZING news.

/Dances
    /Evillaughter

*Realizes she'll stilll be strong as fuck just because of her roam.*

*sulks*

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 05:18 AM ----------

I play either Minesweeper or the card game "Patience"/"Spider Solitaire" (Yay for Wiki translation l0l) dno if its correctly translated D:
    still buys green ward for eve jungle wat???

lol minesweeper i finished that on hard and took...so...much...patience.....
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    still buys green ward for eve jungle wat???
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    lol minesweeper i finished that on hard and took...so...much...patience.....
    Not really patience. :P

I hate when there goes completely RNG in Minesweeper though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    I hate when there goes completely RNG in Minesweeper though.
    That's the worst feeling. You can usually figure which slot is more likely to have a mine, but even then it's just more likely to have a mine.

Is it just me or is the slight Annie nerf kinda random? 1 sec reduction on shield duration even though nobody really plays her?
    Also, Eve nerfs... At least they're undoing the Q nerf and all the nerfs to Ryze.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Is it just me or is the slight Annie nerf kinda random? 1 sec reduction on shield duration even though nobody really plays her?
    Also, Eve nerfs... At least they're undoing the Q nerf and all the nerfs to Ryze.
    They probably did the Annie nerf because they didn't want people to run around with E up 100%, which was possible in the last PBE build due to it's 6 second duration, assuming you have 40% CDR.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Wasn't it buffed a couple of patches ago and now brought back to retail values?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Holy fuck can you read?`You wrote out a fucking wall of text and then agreed with what I said. Throw in the 600g to Zerker greaves and then run the maths again on zerker greaves + BT vs just IE. Then actually read what people write and stop claiming shit.
    so your statement was that BT is better than an early IE. with an early IE I assume t1 boots and IE.

if you want to throw in attack speed into the calculation you also have to consider uptime, but seeing as you seem to be of the opinion that berserker's greaves gives you a static damage increase for the sake of this example we'll assume the person you're attacking is standing perfectly still giving you a 100% uptime.

so, at lvl 18 graves has 0.824 attack speed (0.625 * (1 + ((2.9 * 11)/100)), not adjusted for the attack delay but doesn't really matter). with berserker's greaves he has 0.949 attack speed (0.625 * (1 + (((2.9 * 11) + 20)/100))).

0.949/0.824 gives us that with berserker's greaves he is attacking 15% faster.
    that means that over 10 attacks graves with berserker's greaves will have attacked one additional time (10*1.15 = 11.5 rounded down to 11).

based on the previous math BT now does 3300 damage vs IE's 3712 (statistical) / 3510 (adjusted to setting) / 6750 (maximum) / 2700 (minimum).

so once again, IE should be doing more damage and has the potential to do a lot more damage. but keep in mind that the added benefit of attack speed vanishes quickly with the variable uptime starting at 1 going down to 0.

I'd also prefer if you didn't flame and used general degratory language, makes you look like a 10 year old and I don't appreciate it in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Wasn't it buffed a couple of patches ago and now brought back to retail values?
    has been 6 seconds since ages. however 60 armor & mr by just pressing E for the same duration as Leona's (+70/70 and actually has to hit something for the 6s duration) made Annie extremely tanky added with some defensive items (abyssal catering to her max ranges perfectly fine, 625 vs 700) and mr runes. say flat glyphs that's +12 +abyssal's 45 +20 from E at rank 1, that's +77 mr which is going to be a BITCH to lane against vs a burst champion. she can literally initiate poke on you and throw E up and walk out with E up. not a huge nerf but 6 seconds is a long time for a tank boost for an ap burst caster.

all in all Annie is an extremely strong champion however underplayed in high end competitions due to the fact that she's lacking greatly in mobility/pure defensive options which is the name of the game for ap mids currently, doesn't make her any less viable if you're solo q tho
    Last edited by mmoc63f6c1cc20; 2013-01-09 at 08:50 AM.

Deleted
    Oh well, back to AD Eve it seems :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people completely retarded when it comes to PBE changes... "OMG! MORGANA NURFT!". No, it's just a damn tooltip fix.

Then again, I suppose I could just make do with the first 5 words...

azubu blaze vs azubu frost right now on http://ko.twitch.tv/ongamenet. ogn champions winter semi final matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Why are people completely retarded when it comes to PBE changes... "OMG! MORGANA NURFT!". No, it's just a damn tooltip fix.

Then again, I suppose I could just make do with the first 5 words...
    reddit, RoG, and s@20 comment sections are full of mental midgets. It's depressing, really.
    Last edited by dengatron; 2013-01-09 at 09:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Why are people completely retarded when it comes to PBE changes
    because the same people ask the question "why is ahri so strong?? her ult has such short range!!", that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    To be honest, how often do those "good days" come around? Teams should be judged on consistence and records. Curse is still below the T1 NA teams and I don't see them surpassing Dig/CLG/TSM. I also just don't approve of his ways of "motivating" the team.

Jacky is still fucking adorable though.
    Difference between Curse and TSM is that Curse can actually play against non-NA teams and win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Difference between Curse and TSM is that Curse can actually play against non-NA teams and win.
    curse has swapped so many members in a short time tho, whereas the other teams mentioned have played A LOT together.

curse NA started out as being recruited from unR (<, ahem) and all the real hot names on curse dropped out, in particular liquid (support, fanatic soraka player) and pobelter (ap mid). so give them time to find a solid roster and have them play a while more and I'm sure they'll see more wins. however I feel there are better teams out there, but a lot of the NA teams can only really do well when they play 1v1, 1v1, 2v2 in that order top to bottom and can't handle roaming supports, solo ad carries mid and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    azubu blaze vs azubu frost right now on http://ko.twitch.tv/ongamenet. ogn champions winter semi final matches.
    480p too stronk. ._.

Cool to see a Syndra pick though.

Deleted
    Oh my god those casters are terrible...

"Sona/Vayne is... uhm... uuuh... uhm... Garbage! Sona/Vayne is garbage!"

plz.

Also Blitzcrank literally won them the match.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Fixed it for ya Majad.
    Wait until Dominion has ranked, you just wait!

I can proudly say, GO PLAY RANKED!

Also, Annie 5 seconds cd on her E? My god, that's scary. And I like that you need to get a Kage's instead of a blasting ward now for WotA. \ 0 /

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 12:42 PM ----------

Omg guys, I just noticed that Kayle's new skin looks a lot like the angels from Darksiders 1!!! Omg, I think I want that! But the voice is horrible. :x
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-01-09 at 12:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Oh my god those casters are terrible...

"Sona/Vayne is... uhm... uuuh... uhm... Garbage! Sona/Vayne is garbage!"

plz.

Also Blitzcrank literally won them the match.
    Casters whatever. This Lulu is awesome.

dear god, that was the most insane game this entire season. how?! INC BLIND PICK GAME 5!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna watch this match, but I also wanna sleep, been up since early yesterday. Hnnnng.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    dear god, that was the most insane game this entire season. how?! INC BLIND PICK GAME 5!
    Almost 600 farm Cait in 50 min match? Yesplease.

Most awesome comeback I've seen in pro gaming. Oo