Thread: Public Apology

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    And you couldn't have spent 1k to get the PvP pieces? I mean hell you can spend the 10k if needed to replace the legendary gem but you couldn't make it to an AH to try and be a bit more viable?
    seems ur server is cheap as .... on my server ONE PIECE of 450 pvp gear costs from 500g-1k and yeh no i cant spend thousands of gold to do one quest where i can just do it without spending one copper :P

Hopefully multitudes of people get OP's idea all at once so I can 2-shot some heads and flex my e-peen all over the place.

... More than I do already.

::hangs head in shame::

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    seems ur server is cheap as .... on my server ONE PIECE of 450 pvp gear costs from 500g-1k and yeh no i cant spend thousands of gold to do one quest where i can just do it without spending one copper :P
    Ah yes there's the screw over the masses as long as I have fun mentality we all know and love.

Deleted
    Ah yes there's the screw over the masses as long as I have fun mentality we all know and love.
    u sir seem to have a bad attitude towards pve players in pvp, gladly not all player base is like u and doesnt actually mind the few nabs in the bg without pvp gear and can carry them without a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, I rather have someone that has raid gear in my battlegrounds then someone using shitty contenders gear. Both will still die fast, but the guy in raid gear will at least do some damage due the massive difference of stats.

I will be doing the same on my Hunter and DK this and next week. Prepare to lose poor fellow Hordies.

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    the part that comes after that, u need to win temple of kotmogu and silver shard mines. also u need to kill enemy npc in krasa with 130mil hp
    You need to specifically win those two BGs?

I'm gonna be stuck on Silvershard for a while. I've had one victory in there since the expansion launched.

Deleted
    That sort of attitude from pvpers is exactly why I dont bg often at all. Hey guess what, I wouldnt want YOU in my raid team either. But if it was to help towards a questline that you otherwise could not do, sure I would help you out.

And in my experience, the simple act of me getting demolished by a real pvper means that someone else ISNT getting beaten on, thus helping out your team in some way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You need to specifically win those two BGs?

I'm gonna be stuck on Silvershard for a while. I've had one victory in there since the expansion launched.
    yes those 2 specifically

Compared to PVE gear it's still much better in a PvP environment.
    this is false.
    do what you feel.