Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Not sure if serious..

You actually gain honor points!, and so do they if they defend!

Calling someone "not very evolved" because you are a pansy that whines about world PvP...well Just makes you look like a jackass.
    Im going to go ahead and pull a scruffy.
    Second.

But seriously Don't call someone not very evolved because your worried about your precious time in a city and im sure you whine about world pvp everywhere.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

I've yet to see it, but Im on a pve server, the guards hit like trucks. I accidentally flew into the Alliance shrine autopiloting on my horde toon and was glad for bubble hearth glyph Lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I've yet to see it, but Im on a pve server, the guards hit like trucks. I accidentally flew into the Alliance shrine autopiloting on my horde toon and was glad for bubble hearth glyph Lol
    When I kited Kal'tik the Blight to the Shrine of 7 Stars and 2 guards came to attack him he went from 2.2mil hp down to less than 200k in only like 5 seconds, he only survived by killing the guards (and 2 nearby sitting AFK players) with his Blade Flurry. No player assisted him during that time. Was on a PVE server though.
    So I doubt that even a 40man raid would stand a chance to last for long trying to raid the place on a PVE server, as that would spawn many more guards than just 2.