Poll: High Elves: Do you want them?

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    yeh... i was pointing out highelves are nothing more than bloodelves with blue eyes, so if they will come as playable race why not give dwarfs with green eyes for the horde.... u sir seem to not have a great handle on sarcasm
    Its just such a ridiculous argument/logic, that my brain couldn't detect the sarcasm....

We already have 2 elf races, and the Blood Elves are here. High elves just wouldn't fit in my mind

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Its just such a ridiculous argument/logic, that my brain couldn't detect the sarcasm....
    ur just so caught up on wanting the highelves as a playable race u start arguin against every point made against it

ur just so caught up on wanting the highelves as a playable race u start arguin against every point made against it
    Well, when I would like something, and you are saying no... yes... thats the point of this whole discussion ...

Thats not a real point anyway. Its jusst sarcasm as you said, which isn't constructive to this convo at all.

Deleted
    Well, when I would like something, and you are saying no... yes... thats the point of this whole discussion ...

Thats not a real point anyway. Its jusst sarcasm as you said, which isn't constructive to this convo at all.
    the point lies beyond the sarcasm in the fact that its really lame and uninspired to add a playable race that alrdy exists but change the eye color and faction of sayed race and if ur worried about being constructive why did u start the argument

the point lies beyond the sarcasm in the fact that its really lame and uninspired to add a playable race that alrdy exists but change the eye color and faction of sayed race and if ur worried about being constructive why did u start the argument
    I was replying to the ridiculous notion of adding horde Dwarves solely because alliance would (hypothetically) get High Elves...

Deleted
    I was replying to the ridiculous notion of adding horde Dwarves solely because alliance would (hypothetically) get High Elves...
    aham well for me its just as ridiculous notion to add another race of elves to alliance especially since they would be copies of bloodelves witch is exactly what green eyed horde dwarfs would be nothing but copies of alrdy existing races with different color eyes .only difference would be like u mentioned before that dwarfs were never a horde race and elves actually were part of allince

aham well for me its just as ridiculous notion to add another race of elves to alliance especially since they would be copies of bloodelves witch is exactly what green eyed horde dwarfs would be nothing but copies of alrdy existing races with different color eyes .only difference would be like u mentioned before that dwarfs were never a horde race and elves actually were part of allince
    In reality, giving the horde B elves, was just giving them a copy of an already existing Alliance race.

Deleted
    In reality, giving the horde B elves, was just giving them a copy of an already existing Alliance race.
    yeh not a playable race how ever. ot: i never liked belfs as a horde race

yeh not a playable race how ever. ot: i never liked belfs as a horde race
    Copying is copying!

If they added high elves would it hurt your gaming experience? Ok then. Would it take long to implement a new eye color for the blood elves? Ok then. Why are people against this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angella View Post
    If they added high elves would it hurt your gaming experience? Ok then. Would it take long to implement a new eye color for the blood elves? Ok then. Why are people against this?
    i think the warcraft lore kinda comes in the way of this as it pretty much specifies the number of highelves left alive after 3rd war

i think the warcraft lore kinda comes in the way of this as it pretty much specifies the number of highelves left alive after 3rd war
    If there were only ten, this would be an issue. Supposedly, there are more High Elves in the Alliance now, than whats left of the Darkspear Trolls.

Adding High Elves to the Alliance is idiotic idea. They would be clearly just reskin to the Blood Elves (with only eye color to be changed) and after that, Blizzard will must add another race to the Horde (as there will be 7 races in alliance, 6 in horde and 1 neutral). Stupid, just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    Adding High Elves to the Alliance is idiotic idea. They would be clearly just reskin to the Blood Elves (with only eye color to be changed) and after that, Blizzard will must add another race to the Horde (as there will be 7 races in alliance, 6 in horde and 1 neutral). Stupid, just stupid.
    The intention would be that the Horde get another race as well.....

Only if we can have High Draenei, You know Draenei with Blue eyes.

The intention would be that the Horde get another race as well.....
    And what are you proposing? Mag'har, Taunka or something like this? :P Nah. I don't think it will make sense. Also, there are little High Elves, far less than Blood Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    And what are you proposing? Mag'har, Taunka or something like this? :P Nah. I don't think it will make sense. Also, there are little High Elves, far less than Blood Elves.
    Forest Trolls. Revantusk Tribe. http://www.wowpedia.org/Revantusk_tribe

There the last forest trolls and only one still allied with the Horde. They are also the only other troll tribe out side of the Darkspear and Shatterspear to not be with the new Troll Alliance. Shatterspear Tribe is also with the Horde.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2013-01-10 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    Only if we can have High Draenei, You know Draenei with Blue eyes.
    Herp derp, then allies should also get High Orcs. You know, with blue skin?
    This is a thread about High Elves. I'm not sure what Horde could hypothetically get, but THAT DECISION, should NOT have any bearing on whether High Eleves are added.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Guys this point is really moot, just give Arcane Torrent to high elves but with other flavor text and name. The important thing would be the balance, you can find a lore explanation for a gameplay effect :/
    Call it Arcane Mediation.