10+ Year Old Account

Glyph of Ghost Wolf + Tile Running

Does The Ghost Wolf glyph make a noticeable impact when combating the petrification slow from Stone Guard Heroic? My group is trying me out as primary tile runner (depending on dog combo) and I'm trying to figure an optimal glyph setup...am thinking the glyph would possibly allow me to get tiles stacked that much quicker. Looking for feedback, thanks.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    Does The Ghost Wolf glyph make a noticeable impact when combating the petrification slow from Stone Guard Heroic? My group is trying me out as primary tile runner (depending on dog combo) and I'm trying to figure an optimal glyph setup...am thinking the glyph would possibly allow me to get tiles stacked that much quicker. Looking for feedback, thanks.
    Yes but watch out when you get chained to someone, you'll be running much faster than that person.
    I did it as enhance in 25man but as we keep on getting the stacks I just went resto to keep myself up.
    I believe we even had 180 stacks at one point heh.
    Last edited by mmoc748d6be4b6; 2013-01-10 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    I'm going to say no to this for a couple reasons. While your strat could affect this (whether you break chains or not), this would be a default approach: You also have windwalk totem that would clear the slow for you and raid members and you can refresh it if you somehow get it again too quickly. And 2nd the other poster already mentioned, if you're chained then your speed should match your partner. If you are not chained, ghost wolf alone is fine for quickness. You didn't say your spec but of course you can Spirit walk as enhancement to make your trips faster.

Really the only place i've found value in this glyph is HcTayak for the tunnel and the Blade vortex ability. Otherwise this glyph is of more pvp value. Have fun.