Defense of AleHouse

How do you think blizzard will implement a moba into wow? I thinking it would be a 15 man, with double turrets in the lanes. They will have minions that award a currency for the bg which can be used to by different buffs for your toon. By the double turrets i mean have 2 turrets at each part of the lane like in league they have 3 well it will be 6 right next to each other and maybe probably allot of minions like maybe 25-30 per wave since there is going to be more then 1-2 per lane it shouldn't be that hard to manage and if the lane gets wiped it snowballs allot harder and faster, Also i hope there are camps of minions between the lanes so ganking with 1-3 ppl in the jungle actually makes a difference in the lane and maybe if the currency you obtain you can place "wards" around the map to have vision would be really awesome. So what are your thoughts?

Defense of the Alehouse, like DotA.
    do what you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    Defense of the Alehouse, like DotA.
    Amazing the first post is about a typo gtfo, ignore my lil typo and try to stay on topic plz. How do you think they have it implemented?

It is on topic fool, DotA is the original MOBA, thus it will probably have things that hint towards those types of things. Being as that DotA was a mod for Warcraft 3 originally.

EDIT: I doubt it is coincidence that the BG has the same Acronym.
    do what you feel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    It is on topic fool, DotA is the original MOBA, thus it will probably have things that hint towards those types of things. Being as that DotA was a mod for Warcraft 3 originally.

EDIT: I doubt it is coincidence that the BG has the same Acronym.
    Agree to this. It's all over the WoW Podcasts these days.

Yeah cool, i know all this but i was asking ya how you think the bg is going to be like, like how are they going to bring dota to a mmo? Or if there are going to be a incentive to kill minions? But apparently no one read the first post but instead makes comments on a typo and say the obvious. Im done with this thread

Great another non-pvp BG... manning turrets and spamming '1' is such great fun.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com