Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaraza View Post
    BTW, I do not know why or if this is intended... but rogues can use shuriken toss and deadly throw while they are disarmed...
    either way its always been like that , not just on ptr

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    either way its always been like that , not just on ptr
    I think it needs to be changed. Seems like an oversight. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Trops View Post
    This patch is at the start of the PTR phase. Things will change.

PTR is PTR.
    Im hoping for this to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaraza View Post
    I think it needs to be changed. Seems like an oversight. >.>
    You can't disarm shurikens. It's not like a boomerang and comes back to me everytime time I fire one off. The rogue carries multiple shuriken's on them. Knock one from his hand? He just grabs another one from his belt, I doubt it's an oversight.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-01-09 at 07:45 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

PTR is PTR.
    Players reported many of the issues that still persist in PvP currently, long ago in Beta.

People said then, "Beta is Beta, it'll be fine on Launch". 4 months down the line and it's still a gigantic clusterfuck.

Deleted

PTR is PTR.
    lmfao,this is literally a joke for anyone who's been playing the game for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    lmfao,this is literally a joke for anyone who's been playing the game for a long time
    6.1 will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Hey they definitely listened to all the beta feedback before releasing MoP on live. Owait.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    Hey they definitely listened to all the beta feedback before releasing MoP on live. Owait.
    Whenever they do listen to feedback and don't like the results, Blizzard quickly blames the community for the problem. So classy.

Shrunken toss all the way bro!!

Remember that some of these changes won't make it through to the live version of the patch. Anyways, Rogues and Monks are pretty damn good now! Couldn't believe it to say the least.

Monk / Rogue / Healer
    Rogue / Feral / Healer
    Monk / Feral / Healer

Feral / Rogue / Monk

i'm calling next seasons top tier comps.

One thing I often see in these posts, and to be honest, it irritates me, is that we, Retribution Paladins, are never mentioned, good or bad. Warrior, Frost DK, Feral ... What I don't understand is if by avoiding to even simply mention our class, people simply consider us average, and not specifically weak or strong, or if we're that useless that there's no need to even mention us. That's strictly the same thing when I read general buff requests for classes, " Should buff this ", Ret is often not mentioned at all.

So, are we simply balanced from most non-ret PLAYERS point of view (so no need to mention), or are we simply on a backseat (hahaha, ret ? What's that ?) ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Monk / Rogue / Healer
    Rogue / Feral / Healer
    Monk / Feral / Healer

Feral / Rogue / Monk

Energy cleave. No wait, Red Bull cleave.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 11:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Strear View Post
    One thing I often see in these posts, and to be honest, it irritates me, is that we, Retribution Paladins, are never mentioned, good or bad. Warrior, Frost DK, Feral ... What I don't understand is if by avoiding to even simply mention our class, people simply consider us average, and not specifically weak or strong, or if we're that useless that there's no need to even mention us. That's strictly the same thing when I read general buff requests for classes, " Should buff this ", Ret is often not mentioned at all.

So, are we simply balanced from most non-ret PLAYERS point of view (so no need to mention), or are we simply on a backseat (hahaha, ret ? What's that ?) ?
    Same thing with enhance shaman (playing one myself) and I think for at least 3s both these specs seem fairly well balanced, tbh. Don't even think about RBGs though. Or 2s as enhancer...

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Monk / Rogue / Healer
    Rogue / Feral / Healer
    Monk / Feral / Healer

Feral / Rogue / Monk

i'm going with rogue/spriest/mistweaver as the 3s team to beat

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope it stays. seen ppl struggle in pvp with monks a long time.

They implemented Wind,storm and fire shit clones and its bugged as hell. sometimes you can't attack the monk it says target is friendly, damage doesn't seem to be lowered for the monk sometimes you can kill the clone but the monk already pretty much killed you. at one point I was doing dummy target and a monk came along used the broken ability and the only way I could DMG him was to howling blast the dummy and even then it showed dmg through the combat text on screen but he stayed full health. The mastery is stupid op its easy to reach 40% increased dmg for 10 stack of tiger brew (super long duration if you have stacked 20) takes only 1 sun kick or bok for each brew.

op on ptr : monk
    good : rogue
    more or less balanced: everything else.

Is this really another thread of people complaining who is and who isnt OP/Buff/Nerf ¬.¬

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    30k heals insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!!! monks have the worst offheals of any hybrid...
    Except you don't have to cast your heals and only cost 40 energy and they stack up to 3 orbs. I'm sorry, but your name kinda suits your comment. Not even to mention Chi Wave healing. Btw, you can use your orbs while being kited, which basically means you get free heals too -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    I hope it stays. seen ppl struggle in pvp with monks a long time.
    The only problem I had in PvP as WW monk was being killed in one single stun and not being able to do anything about it. Dmg-wise we were fine, but I guess Blizzard thoughts otherwise -.-