Deleted
    Guys
    guys
    Haganai
    in 20 minutes
    and 30 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I wish hard drives were cheaper. Only 850 gb left on my 3 tb external. (all that anime I download lol) I want to pick up another 3 of the 3 tb external (1 for additional space the other 2 to back them up), but that would cost like $450-500 =(. I was going to buy some during the winter sales, but they weren't any cheaper. Hilariously enough, Amazon actually RAISED the price on black friday/cyber monday of the external I wanted to buy. It was cheaper when it wasn't on sale lol.
    Just be careful. I lost 5 TB worth of anime after consolidating to 3 drives...Just one 2.5 left...

10+ Year Old Account
    boku wa (ha) tomodachi GA sukuNAI (if you were serious)
    [CENTER]

Deleted

9/10 ED, it sounds really nice, I can't really say if its trance, but it sounds a lot like it.
    also, that Tamako, adorable!

Deleted
    I've heard rumors Tamako Market has a trap.
    Confirm/deny

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I've heard rumors Tamako Market has a trap.
    Confirm/deny

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KDFEU.jpg[/MG]
    Yup, yup. I thought thats a girl, but then I heard his voice and I was like "what?".

Haganai raw up, wonder who's going to sub it.
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2013-01-10 at 08:01 PM.

Wow, Thursday's a good day. Haganai, Sasami-san, Psycho-Pass, Robotics;Notes, Psycho-Pass, and Zetsuen no Tempest. And then Shin Sekai Yori on Friday. Wee!

Wowsers, the first half of Kotoura-san is so heartbreaking. Some highschool comedy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    Zatheyll: I think that is plot convenience and understanding their consumer-base. It would be otherwise expected for the guy to either mess around with all of them, or to pick one rather quickly. And to think "If I were the MC I would totally not mess this up! I'm so much better than him!" Etc. Choosing one angers the shippers for the other girls. (Which gets them boycotting, burning merch, etc. in the worst cases haha...)

While the otome crowd places themselves in the shoes of the protagonist, empathizes with them, etc. A smart girl who is dependable, takes time to come up with the right decision or let it happen at a normal speed, etc. (Thats the way I see it though, any humans of the female variety feel free to correct me. And even then, whats to say the Western perspective is any closer to what women in Japan see it as)
    Makes me think the "otome crowd" is a lot smarter then instead of the ones who just like mindless harem shows. (Not that I don't like them either)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Aw yiss new Psycho Pass episode out.
    So excited. Thursday is an amazing day for anime.

ah c'mon, why such a lengthy recap on zetsuen no tempest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KDFEU.jpg[IMG]
    >Voiced by same dude as Koizumi.
    I almost want to watch an on-going anime.
    Almost.
    It's close, KyoAni, I'll give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Wowsers, the first half of Kotoura-san is so heartbreaking. Some highschool comedy.
    Jeez... that was incredibly dark. Worst parents I've ever seen in an anime, too. Although, I probably haven't watched as many animes as most of you have, so there very well could be worse. And I haven't technically seen Hanekawa's parents in the Monogatari series.
    Last edited by An-Tuirseach; 2013-01-10 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally don't care about reverse harem / otome (or harem for that matter). I just prefer stuff like Minami-ke. I became picky. >.>

Is Yama no Susume's artist Siro? It looks like it... WELP DOWNLOADING.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-01-10 at 09:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I generally don't care about reverse harem / otome (or harem for that matter). I just prefer stuff like Minami-ke. I became picky. >.>

Minami-ke is gewd. I also enjoy Boku wa Tomodachi

Not sure how I feel about Psycho-Pass's new opening, I like both endings, the first a little bit more in terms of song. Have to wait another week (maybe) to see Akane mind break. ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It's one of those 4 minute long episodes anime, but it seems really sweet and calming, so I'm enjoying it. :>

10+ Year Old Account
    senyuu was hilarious (yes im far behind...)
    [CENTER]

Koutura-san may have a sad start but it made me smile more then anything else^^ cant wait for the next ep
    also tamako market is really funny liked the part where they all forgot to hand over their presents ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    That was pretty insane. When it did the glass breaking effect and everything changed it took a second for me to realize what happened. I really like the male guy though.

Kotoura-san, holy shit. Surprise of the season.