Poll: What would you do?

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    I remember that thread and I agree with you. I would love reskins to incorporate existing off-shoot reskins for current races.
    I think new skins and new player models would spark new life for old players and giving a high elf (blood elf reskin) to night elves
    would be the best thing if they wanted to give players high elves.
    It wouldn't even be a stretch lorewise. Next patch could have a combined Silver Covenant and Night elf faction
    to gain reputation. OR Vereesa can ask for help from the night elves after Jaina goes full evil (which I hope is coming).
    Vereesa Windrunner has been shown to be hot headed and Tyrande has been shown to be hot headed.
    So distant elf cousins can unite.
    If off-shoot reskins happen, I think High elves share more with humans than night elves at this point. The silver covenant and the Kirin Tor are like besties now, Vereesa and Jaina are like twisted sisters now and I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    In the Lor'themar story, it said that he regretted casting out the blue eyed elves but had to what was best for his people.

So in comparison, the high elves or "blue eyes" are viewed like the draenei look down upon the broken yet it is for political reasons instead of physical appearance
    Lor'themar even triad to help Some high elves to mend the division, but they said no. Now look at them http://www.wowpedia.org/Quel%27Lithien_Lodge.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2013-01-10 at 05:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    If off-shoot reskins happen, I think High elves share more with humans than night elves at this point. The silver covenant and the Kirin Tor are like besties now, Vereesa and Jaina are like twisted sisters now and I love it.
    Apart from the fact that both Night Elves and High Elves are elves, while humans are another race. :/ It'd feel weird as hell choosing new skins and suddenly see an elf pop up while creating a human.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Apart from the fact that both Night Elves and High Elves are elves, while humans are another race. :/ It'd feel weird as hell choosing new skins and suddenly see an elf pop up while creating a human.
    Yeah but it's more of a gameplay reason; it's more likely to have high elf paladin than high elf druids; and again, high elves are at this point culturally closer to humans than night elves, so it makes more sense that they would start in SW instead Darnassus

Deleted
    Yeah but it's more of a gameplay reason; it's more likely to have high elf paladin than high elf druids; and again, high elves are at this point culturally closer to humans than night elves, so it makes more sense that they would start in SW instead Darnassus
    Subraces won't happen. If anything, they'd become a separate race option. It would undermine race change profits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, true. I didn't think about class restrictions.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, High elves have more in common with the Night elf class options than the human class options.
    finding a high elf paladin is rare. Elf paladins from silvermoon did not happen until the third war. Then after
    the sunwell exploded, elf paladins were all retrained as blood knights and we all know their BC history.
    High elves are Warriors, Priest, Hunters, Mages, and now monks. Rogues are a blood elf product after
    Arthas came. Deathknights are all Blood elves. Warlocks are all blood elves. Paladins are blood elves.
    High elves were never Shaman or Druids either. High elves have more in common with the night elves
    and the recently accepted back Highborne night elves than they do with humans.

I wish there was an option for "I don't care".

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, High elves have more in common with the Night elf class options than the human class options.
    finding a high elf paladin is rare. Elf paladins from silvermoon did not happen until the third war. Then after
    the sunwell exploded, elf paladins were all retrained as blood knights and we all know their BC history.
    High elves are Warriors, Priest, Hunters, Mages, and now monks. Rogues are a blood elf product after
    Arthas came. Deathknights are all Blood elves. Warlocks are all blood elves. Paladins are blood elves.
    High elves were never Shaman or Druids either. High elves have more in common with the night elves
    and the recently accepted back Highborne night elves than they do with humans.
    Nope; the high elf paladin is more likely than the high elf druid. That's the oint. In the hypothetical case that subraces ever happened, high elves have more in common with humans than night elves. Just check the class trainers in Dalaran. Of course, high elves are direct descendants of the night elves and most likely share no related ancestors with humans, but the fact is that they share clases.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe you should've added the poll option "Smile, nod and move along with your old life".

'Cause personally I don't want to slaughter High elves as Horde, and i wouldn't reroll High elf as Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope; the high elf paladin is more likely than the high elf druid. That's the oint. In the hypothetical case that subraces ever happened, high elves have more in common with humans than night elves. Just check the class trainers in Dalaran. Of course, high elves are direct descendants of the night elves and most likely share no related ancestors with humans, but the fact is that they share clases.
    You do understand that subraces can be options for some classes of factions and not others right ?
    If you pick a night elf druid you won't have any sub-races yet if you pick a night elf hunter you would
    the choice for a sub-race of High-elves.

Btw in lore, there are only two high-elf paladins. There are more dead Blood-elf druids in the Botanica
    than there are high-elf paladins.

i would be completely okay with this, but i doubt blizz would let us have 3 elf races.. ohwell.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    if this will happen my belfs blades shall taste so much high elf blood they will be extincted from azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    Lor'themar even triad to help Some high elves to mend the division, but they said no. Now look at them http://www.wowpedia.org/Quel%27Lithien_Lodge.
    To be fair, the Blood Elves hadn't bothered their arses to help for years before that change of heart; having preoccupied their time with killing High Elves instead. For a real life analogy, it would be like the Iraqi government under Saddam offering to aid the Kurds after the Halabja poison gas attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    To be fair, the Blood Elves hadn't bothered their arses to help for years before that change of heart; having preoccupied their time with killing High Elves instead. For a real life analogy, it would be like the Iraqi government under Saddam offering to aid the Kurds after the Halabja poison gas attack.
    Stick to canon lore. The blood elves were not hunting down high elves, all they did was exile the ones who wouldn't follow their new teachings, since they posed a security risk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the high-elves have reconciled with the blood elves.
    Captain Auric Sunchaser now lives back in Silvermoon.
    So wouldn't it be funny if the Silver Covenant becomes
    like Maiev or Staghelm who were once Alliance and
    just went off the deep end, then we will kill them in
    a raid later.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm already alliance, but I would reroll high elf. If the next expansion is burning legion and they bring in the demon hunter class then I would also reroll DH. A high elf demon hunter lol.

I'd use one if we got a new class, but besides that nothing,

Well actually I might roll a 60 twink or 70 twink DK,

DKs are the only class I'll level more than once, got a 70 twink and a few 60s on RP servers for shits and giggles,

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of the high-elves have reconciled with the blood elves.
    Captain Auric Sunchaser now lives back in Silvermoon.
    So wouldn't it be funny if the Silver Covenant becomes
    like Maiev or Staghelm who were once Alliance and
    just went off the deep end, then we will kill them in
    a raid later.
    The high elves pillgrims led by Auric sound more like visitors granted special permission. I hope we see the repercussions on them after the evens in Dalaran.

If they turned the Silver covenant into zealots for raid fodder it would be really lame (though not improbable) It would be a really cheap way to put an end to the thalassian animosity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Purposely hunt them down and dance on their corpses.