Deleted
    I believe I am almost done with City of the Sun god, done 4 sentinels so far and all the side-missions I've found of course. I already feel rather sad for all the children "locked up" within those statues, given so much responsibility and all of it(as far as I can tell) was by force. You will probably get to know whether or not the children had anything to say at all later, at least I hope so. As Athen said earlier, Kingsmouth is wonderful as well. I've always been a fan of the "Lovecraftian" kind of horror, and the unknown which I believe entire Solomon Island had. I am still wondering what in hell they dug up inside that mountain(or perhaps it was the Gaia Engine?), which created The Filth there. Speaking of Filth, they are wonderful as well, the corruptive, parasitic, mutating kind of thing is amazing and I'd love to delve deeper into that. I also noticed "The Third Age" Lore, and just the picture of the man with the mask got me over-hyped. So I really look forward to getting the lore for that.
    (Also, anyone know the "Official" release date for Tokyo? All I know is that it will be released sometime early 2013.)
    Anyway, Good night and have fun playing :3

Deleted
    If you're hyped about Tokyo now, wait till you finish your story missions in Transylvania.

Deleted
    actually, Im not sure. It feels like tokyo will be more about The Oroch weaponization of The Filth rather than the raw, "natural" kind that flows from The Blue Mountain as an example. While it is also interesting i always prefer Nature over Man any day.

Sorry for possible spoilers, I dont know how to put the black thingy over text :c

70k sales and 400% increase in activity since launch : )

http://www.funcom.com/investors/func...of_the_company

Though more internal restructuring : (

Deleted
    Ugh, the Dream Prison, which you go to after each story mission(just finished Black sun, Red Sky) makes me feel sick. I Love it, at the same time there is something that repulses me. Never felt this before in any game, it's so weird >_<. The scenery is among the most amazing I have ever seen in ANY game, the voices and what he say gives me the chills and all the memeories, I feel like I am missing so much, I do not know what but I feel there is so much more to it than what I understand.

Damn. I. Love. This. Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kessos View Post
    Ugh, the Dream Prison, which you go to after each story mission(just finished Black sun, Red Sky) makes me feel sick. I Love it, at the same time there is something that repulses me. Never felt this before in any game, it's so weird >_<. The scenery is among the most amazing I have ever seen in ANY game, the voices and what he say gives me the chills and all the memeories, I feel like I am missing so much, I do not know what but I feel there is so much more to it than what I understand.

Damn. I. Love. This. Game.
    I'm really hoping for more time travel-related stories. The little bits about Amundsen (since they tied into the announcement ARG) had me drooling for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    I'm really hoping for more time travel-related stories. The little bits about Amundsen (since they tied into the announcement ARG) had me drooling for more.
    I love that they took the extra effort to actually voiceact Amundsen in Norwegian plus that they did their research on his expedition and disappearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Eremiel View Post
    I love that they took the extra effort to actually voiceact Amundsen in Norwegian plus that they did their research on his expedition and disappearance.
    The old ARGs were CRAZY. I knew just about everything about Amundsen at one point. I wish I still had the original email for that, it was so cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    70k sales and 400% increase in activity since launch : )

http://www.funcom.com/investors/func...of_the_company

Though more internal restructuring : (
    Yeah typically that happens when things change.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1vaVZD...ing-of-company

I'm happy the game is getting a resurgence of life I've been watching a few streams to see if I might get back into the game. I tried it in beta and after watching some streams I know it's just not my type of game I can't see myself investing time in the game even though it's b2p.

Deleted
    Was it time travel o_O? I never got that, I just thought it was where Amundsen disappeared in 1928(?), near Shambala. I never quite understood the people going around, the memories you "pick up" or what the voice is talking about. If anyone could enlighten me it would be great as I feel like I have a big hole inside me, as if there is something important I'm missing.

Was it time travel o_O? I never got that, I just thought it was where Amundsen disappeared in 1928(?), near Shambala. I never quite understood the people going around, the memories you "pick up" or what the voice is talking about. If anyone could enlighten me it would be great as I feel like I have a big hole inside me, as if there is something important I'm missing.
    All this is supposedly going to be built upon in the future. But no, I don't think that was a time-traveling bit. Amundsen disappeared in '28 when the plane he was riding in (a Latham 47) went down and was never found. The theory went that they actually found a gate to Agartha and that's why they were never found.

Deleted
    Waait, Agartha is taken from reality!? I thought Funcom made it up, god damit there is so much information I have yet to aqcuire >_< Oh, how I wish I could live forever and learn everything there is to learn>: Could you possibly tell me a few things I could read that relates to TSW :3? Games get so much deeper when you actually take time to read everything surrounding them. Going to read about Agartha and Shamballa now at least, no sleep yet woho!
    Last edited by mmoccbb2f90537; 2013-01-11 at 01:47 AM.

Waait, Agartha is taken from reality!? I thought Funcom made it up, god damit there is so much information I have yet to aqcuire >_< Oh, how I wish I could live forever and learn everything there is to learn>: Could you possibly tell me a few things I could read that relates to TSW :3? Games get so much deeper when you actually take time to read everything surrounding them. Going to read about Agartha and Shamballa now at least, no sleep yet woho!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agartha

http://wiki.crygaia.com is a good resource when it's actually up. I'll have to poke one of the admins there and see what's up.

Kind of a random though, but damn this game is unforgiving. No classes, so you have plenty of rope to hang yourself. i finally figured out a decent leveling build, and figured out gear Game is going a lot better. aint no wow though, no aoe gringind. Mostly I survive if i pull two mobs, but barely.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Deleted
    the thing i have with this game is that i always dont got the motivation to start playing..
    BUT when i start playing i play for hours just following the awesome story =)

I tried this game last night. Its certainty different. It has adult words in it and its bizarre in a strange way. I thought it was very compelling the story line however the combat leaves much to be desired. Though its entertaining and since I'm very very early. Not much I can say certainty not bad. I'll be able to detail the more I play.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    I tried this game last night. Its certainty different. It has adult words in it and its bizarre in a strange way. I thought it was very compelling the story line however the combat leaves much to be desired. Though its entertaining and since I'm very very early. Not much I can say certainty not bad. I'll be able to detail the more I play.
    Leveling combat is pretty run of the mill stuff, but it gets exciting in the dungeons where you have to move a lot and the pace is pretty fast in some fights (The Ankh has some siiiiiick fights).

Edit: Here's a video I did with the folks from the CryGaia wiki, tanking Ankh on normal difficulty. Lot of downtime but we had fun.
    Last edited by Sj; 2013-01-12 at 12:34 AM.

Hers a short video I took. Shows the level of detail in the graphics. Not bad at all.

Thinking about picking this up to kill time with since the price is so low. I was wondering if there are any tips for beginners and if there is any sort of guild (or whatever it's called here) recruitment location online or in game. I'm a pretty casual player but I want to find a good group of people to chat with as I play and hopefully eventually get into the bigger group content.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodaway View Post
    Thinking about picking this up to kill time with since the price is so low. I was wondering if there are any tips for beginners and if there is any sort of guild (or whatever it's called here) recruitment location online or in game. I'm a pretty casual player but I want to find a good group of people to chat with as I play and hopefully eventually get into the bigger group content.
    http://wordpress.tswguides.com/newplayerguide/ is a good read. It exaggerates a bit on how hard you can fuck yourself over by the 'wrong' build. Just go for one of the starter decks you find fun and take it from there. And don't stress it about the bigger group content. This game is -very- much about the journey rather than the destination.

http://wordpress.tswguides.com/build...play-to-build/ is also a good read if you feel like you're getting overwhelmed by the skill system. The most important piece of advice there is that you should NEVER be afraid to try new things and you will not be fucked over if you decide to switch your character around. I swapped from assault rifles / shotgun into blood magic / elementalism on my Illuminati character and it took all of two crafted weapons and three missions before I had a rudimentary build up with seven actives and seven passives. I did not have to re-do any content.

Oh, final edit (for now).. it's infinitely more fun to use and develop your own build rather than copy/pasting something off a webpage. With a bit of effort and clever usage of passives, you can make pretty much anything work. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
    Last edited by Eremiel; 2013-01-13 at 12:34 AM.